Page 103 of 774 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wasn’t Viv’s mother’s’ brain patterns based on Wanda?

Like Jocasta to Jan or Alkhema to Bobbi?
    Yeah, she just wasn't quite the same as Wanda. Just like Vision isn't quite like Simon. Or Jocasta quite like Jan.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well before they did Strange Academy I had the idea of her being a magic teacher. Also taking on another apprentice. They could also try and repair her's and She-Hulk's relationship, have interactions with her kids. Put her in Midnight Sons, or back on the Avengers team. Hopefully Darkhold explores more of her Chthonic lore which hasn't really been gone into. There's lots to do.

Her and Vision in comics I would like to see continue to be good friends and have decent interactions. And Wanda have more interactions with Viv. Since there is a hole in Viv's life based on everything her mother did and then her mother's suicide.
    They should make Wanda believe in corporal punishment at the Strange Academy. Just joking! Yeah, your ideas are pretty interesting. Actually really intriguing! I'd like to see them explored in greater detail. Sadly from what I've read, Viv Vision has already overtaken her old man in popularity. Marvel Comics seem to have big plans for her, and not for her father. Maybe it's for the best if Vision just retired from superheroing. Wanda can do more magical things with her mystical friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I wonder if the MCU Wanda will move on towards Brother Voodoo there, as he will probably be realized there too. I've heard the general ideas of this.
    Have there been any rumors or leaks about him appearing in the MCU? Like Doctor Strange 2?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd actually like to see the relationship between her and Brother Voodoo explored. But there is no reason they couldn't have a run out of continuity that celebrates Vision and Wanda from the past. Also Wanda and Vision do have a relationship now. Wanda was in The Vision. They are good friends now. And Wanda is like a god-mother to Viv.
    Tom King's Vision right? I actually thought they would end up together at the end of that, especially since he based his wife on Wanda's brain patterns, but Wanda didn't factor as strongly as I thought she should have, despite appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    This is such a shame, Jim seems to really care for Wanda, but Marvel doesn’t smh
    https://twitter.com/jimzub/status/13...418798080?s=21
    I definitely think there is some vendetta against Wanda/Vision as a couple in the comics.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I definitely think there is some vendetta against Wanda/Vision as a couple in the comics.
    Honestly I think we have to assume most comic book writers and the industry seem to have Vendettas against Married of any kind these days. Relationships even are as revolving door as well, after a few issues break up and BOOM a new partnership that feels more temporary then the last.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Honestly I think we have to assume most comic book writers and the industry seem to have Vendettas against Married of any kind these days. Relationships even are as revolving door as well, after a few issues break up and BOOM a new partnership that feels more temporary then the last.
    That's definitely true but Marvel has been okay with reuniting Scott and Jean even though the 2000s/2010s were all about breaking them up and how Jean was not a good fit for Scott and constantly holding him back. I remember there was some panel of top writers and they pretty much all reiterated this.

Peter and MJ had one of the most infamous marriage breakdowns but to my knowledge, they are dating now again even if their marriage hasn't been restored. And the writers threw a bone to Peter/MJ fans with Renew Your Vows. Rogue and Gambit have been on-again, off-again for decades but they got married. Daredevil and Elektra sorta have a relationship going again. Storm and Black Panther had their marriage annulled after Avengers vs X-Men but that didn't stop writers from pairing them up again.

It seems like most of the classic couples were reunited even after breaking up, except for Wanda and Vision, so I find that very odd and puzzling because that's been the status quo for them for decades now. They haven't even had a brief interval where they came back together, not even in something like House of M. If anything, writers have treated Simon like he's her classic love interest, which makes me think there's some sort of bias against Wanda being paired with Vision.

Comic book writers hate all married couples. So I don't expect marriages to last in comics unless it's Reed's and Sue's.

I'm starting to think the same but just against Wanda, Jim also Said on Twitter that After both Avengers: No Surrender and No Road Home he pitched Wanda-centered projects, but unfortunately neither one came to fruition at the time.

Also The Darkhold Alpha book... Let's say Marvel don't care about Wanda but Dr Doom was also in the event, to me Doom it's an important character he's been in many events like... i still don't understand why are they not releasing that comic, when Wanda is really hot in this moment to be used by comic writers thanks to the WandaVision exposure.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-22-2021 at 07:01 PM.

New WandaVision still

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Comic book writers hate all married couples. So I don't expect marriages to last in comics unless it's Reed's and Sue's.
    I also feel it will be a cold day in hell before they touch Billy & Teddy but them's the only ones safe IMO.

Well she did kill him. That killed any chance they had as a couple

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New WandaVision still

Like I said in another post, Wanda is approaching her Rock Bottom moment when she is likely going to confront all her grief and pain and the reality of the truth of he situation she is in.

I keep thinking that Agatha is playing this either to help Wanda come to terms with herself or Agatha is possessed and has to be freed.

Either way our Wanda is at her most stuggling point here and it is in moments like these that HEROES are Molded and Born!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I also feel it will be a cold day in hell before they touch Billy & Teddy but them's the only ones safe IMO.
    We'll have to see. Marvel LOVES love triangles and "will they, won't they" romances. Marriages are not safe in comic books.

Oh Marvel editorial absolutely hates Wanda and Vision. I believe when that creative council nonsense was around for the MCU, they fought including these two characters.

Thankfully Feige saw away to that/

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    Oh Marvel editorial absolutely hates Wanda and Vision. I believe when that creative council nonsense was around for the MCU, they fought including these two characters.

Thankfully Feige saw away to that/
    Maybe Marvel Editorial needs a cleaning out, they sound like a bunch of Old Men that still don't get what this Rock and Roll thing is all about or something.

Seriously, if their is any grumpy hostility not only to Wanda and Vision, but Wanda Alone it needed to be called out fast cause that is no way to run a company if you are pesting a character just cause you don't like them, the unprofessional and childlike attitude like that does not belong, Act Like Adults and Love for what you do cause you are the luckest people in the world.