Page 706 of 774 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Can't wait for Armour Wars were Wanda shows up right at the end to do a Reverse HOM and make it rain mutants
    Can't wait for those leaks, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    ''House Of [Something]'' is a pretty common title for things. The Game Of Thrones upcoming spin-off prequel will be called House Of The Dragon. Lady Gaga's new movie is called House Of Gucci. ''House Of'' is also a queer slang popularized by ballroom culture. Not saying the show won't borrow anything from HOM, but the title itself doesn't prove anything.
    Isn't it obvious? Denis Veneuvre is going to cross over with Marvel and introduce House of M into his Dune adaptation, I mean, the clues are already there in "House Atrieides" and "House Harkonnen".

Darkhold Omega Hepburn Variant

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Awww, they included the twins.

https://www.facebook.com/ComicBookRe...61776543847108

What movie are they watching?
    Source: u/FunandTech

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Awww, they included the twins.

https://www.facebook.com/ComicBookRe...61776543847108

What movie are they watching?
    Source: u/FunandTech

Best guess with everyone laughing is Thor Ragnarok.

Hello! I have a question for Wanda fans: I wanted to a do a Wanda essential read-through, but I saw her appearances list and it's really a lot of stuff to parse. I wonder if you could suggest to me arcs or issues that you think are more important so that I can make this feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Hello! I have a question for Wanda fans: I wanted to a do a Wanda essential read-through, but I saw her appearances list and it's really a lot of stuff to parse. I wonder if you could suggest to me arcs or issues that you think are more important so that I can make this feasible.
    X-Men 4-11
    Avengers 16-53
    Avengers 75-211
    Vision and Scarlet Witch Volume 1
    Avengers 233-255
    Vision and Scarlet Witch Volume 2
    Avengers West Coast 34-102
    Scarlet Witch miniseries
    Force Works
    Avengers 396-402
    Avengers Volume 2 (Heroes Reborn)
    Avengers Volume 3 1-84
    Avengers 500-503
    Excalibur 8-14
    House of M
    Avengers: The Children's Crusade
    Avengers Versus X-Men
    Uncanny Avengers Volume One
    Axis
    Uncanny Avengers Volume Two
    Avengers 0
    Scarlet Witch series
    The Vision series
    Secret Empire
    Uncanny Avengers Volume 3: 26-30
    Avengers No Surrender
    Avengers No Road Home
    Empyre X-Men
    Empyre Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    X-Men 4-11
    Avengers 16-53
    Avengers 75-211
    Vision and Scarlet Witch Volume 1
    Avengers 233-255
    Vision and Scarlet Witch Volume 2
    Avengers West Coast 34-102
    Scarlet Witch miniseries
    Force Works
    Avengers 396-402
    Avengers Volume 2 (Heroes Reborn)
    Avengers Volume 3 1-84
    Avengers 500-503
    Excalibur 8-14
    House of M
    Avengers: The Children's Crusade
    Avengers Versus X-Men
    Uncanny Avengers Volume One
    Axis
    Uncanny Avengers Volume Two
    Avengers 0
    Scarlet Witch series
    The Vision series
    Secret Empire
    Uncanny Avengers Volume 3: 26-30
    Avengers No Surrender
    Avengers No Road Home
    Empyre X-Men
    Empyre Avengers
    Thank you so much! I'll follow this

Scarlet Witch Cosplay - Halloween 2021
    by
    HailieBastet
    https://www.deviantart.com/hailiebas...2021-898132103

Extraordinary Member

Not much doing here but I have to say, I find it weird that there is a subset of Wanda fans online (Twitter etc) that not only believes Psycho Killer Wanda "leaks" but actually finds them cool.

Like I'm used to these boards, where people either hate what House of M did to Wanda,or hate Wanda for what she did in House of M. But actually liking Wanda because of House of M, just because she was so powerful, is strange to me, even though I know it's out there. The same thing is happening with these MoM rumors.

Anyway, I'm glad this thread exists.

(There are no new MoM "leaks," I should add; this was some account that posted a rewritten version of the same dumb plot from August/September. I really hope we get some new leaks, real or fake.)
    Last edited by gurkle; 11-17-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Not much doing here but I have to say, I find it weird that there is a subset of Wanda fans online (Twitter etc) that not only believes Psycho Killer Wanda "leaks" but actually finds them cool.

Like I'm used to these boards, where people either hate what House of M did to Wanda,or hate Wanda for what she did in House of M. But actually liking Wanda because of House of M, just because she was so powerful, is strange to me, even though I know it's out there. The same thing is happening with these MoM rumors.

(There are no new MoM "leaks," I should add; this was some account that posted a rewritten version of the same dumb plot from August/September. I really hope we get some new leaks, real or fake.)
    They are stans. They are an odd bunch.

Genocide doesn't matter, characters being ruined doesn't matter. Stories being bad doesn't matter. She's uber powerful and they love that.

They also don't have to deal with the fall out should Wanda also become ruined in the movies like she was in comics and disappear for a while or for good. Because they usually don't read comics.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

For people who read it after the fact, HOM and that whole period isn't as big of a deal as it was to those who are there. Speaking as someone who wasn't, even though I understand how terrible and damaging it all was. For people who are only/mostly MCU fans, it matters even less.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    For people who read it after the fact, HOM and that whole period isn't as big of a deal as it was to those who are there. Speaking as someone who wasn't, even though I understand how terrible and damaging it all was. For people who are only/mostly MCU fans, it matters even less.
    Yeah, I don't think a new reader should hate HoM. They don't have to care about the years she was out of comics after that.

It's just beyond me why someone following her in the MCU would actually want this to happen to her there. But I guess most of us aren't known for long-term thinking.

Ay I know Wanda technically died & technically it's in AU & whatever TF but Pietro showed up in Dark Ages today & repeatedly referred to Magneto as his "father" *& this AU did feature Krakoa so IDK if that's a prelude of what's to come in Trial or what, just something to consider.

This retcon may indeed become undone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They are stans. They are an odd bunch.

Genocide doesn't matter, characters being ruined doesn't matter. Stories being bad doesn't matter. She's uber powerful and they love that.

They also don't have to deal with the fall out should Wanda also become ruined in the movies like she was in comics and disappear for a while or for good. Because they usually don't read comics.
    The thing is, people are often unaware of the fact that for 7 years after, she was totally absent from comics. That's the thing that did the real damage, because her narrative just stopped dead, which is why the story has hung over her for so long. Had she not ended up in limbo, other stories would have followed and changed her definition and perception. That's pretty much how characters recover from bad stories, by moving on.
    What it's really an example of, is Marvel writing a character into a corner, then dumping that character when they can't think of a way out. They saw her as disposable, indeed they wanted rid of her, so didn't care about it