Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
Still no Wanda in April's Marvel comics. I think I just have to accept that there's nothing that can happen to her outside the comics that can have an effect on how she's used (or not used) in the comics. This is the most famous she's ever been, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Anyway, back to the show, someone pointed out that the sitcom premise might be used to explain spoilers:
why Billy and Tommy are teenagers even though Wanda is too young to be their mother. Maybe we'll see them age slowly or do that sitcom thing where child actors are suddenly replaced by older actors. Then if they get pulled into the "real" world, they'll be teenagers and they won't have to give them a separate set of parents.

That may not be how they'll do it, but I'm pretty sure they won't go with reincarnation.
end of spoilers
Yeah people have been assuming that for a while now. Cause there was the leaked casting call and audition for them as 8/9-year old children. So it seems like they'll age rapidly according to the decade. Wanda gets pregnant out of nowhere at the end of the 60's, she's pregnant on the 70's, and on the 80's they're toddlers. The most logical progression is that they're children in the 90's and teenagers in the 2000's.

Idk how they're really gonna go on about them after the show though cause I think they'll be separated from Wanda and maybe considered "not real" like in the comics somehow.