Page 626 of 774 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11598
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From TOM #5

https://twitter.com/Da_Mess/status/1...620100/photo/1

So Messina draws looking just like Lizzie! lol
    And Magneto clearly looks like Fassbender.

Seems like he deleted the tweet, though. Was he not supposed to share the art or did Twitter people get mad at him for the MCU-fication? LOL

I hope he scrapped it, no because i care much about this or the story either, i just can't stand more thinkpieces

I hope that after MoM, they give Wanda at least one more project solo series or that midnight sons movie rumors at least.

WandaVision left an open final in a way, Agatha being trapped there and saying that Wanda will need her, the actresses want to work together again as well.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    And Magneto clearly looks like Fassbender.

Seems like he deleted the tweet, though. Was he not supposed to share the art or did Twitter people get mad at him for the MCU-fication? LOL
    His replies on the original tweet were full of people mad at him that he disrespected comics Wanda by making her look like the racist white woman Elizabeth Olsen (their words not mine).

Harassing people who like MCU Wanda are fortunately a very small minority but Twitter has a way of amplifying those voices. (Obviously this is very, very different from people who just don't like the MCU version or are disappointed at a white lady playing her.)

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    His replies on the original tweet were full of people mad at him that he disrespected comics Wanda by making her look like the racist white woman Elizabeth Olsen (their words not mine).

Harassing people who like MCU Wanda are fortunately a very small minority but Twitter has a way of amplifying those voices. (Obviously this is very, very different from people who just don't like the MCU version or are disappointed at a white lady playing her.)
    Twitter really amplifies a toxic minority. Artist said that he won't draw her like MCU on future issues.

My only problem is that Werneck drew her like comic Wanda, then new artist draw her like MCU. It just jarring on same comic, the art needs to be more uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

I wish they could use that voice at marvel comics in making Wanda have more agency and appaearances in actual comics, not just use her as a plot device and kill her in way that is very disrespectful to the character.

But then you have them clapping at a wanda with a new personality hugging Magneto in a land full mutants that hate her.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-23-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Twitter really amplifies a toxic minority. Artist said that he won't draw her like MCU on future issues.

My only problem is that Werneck drew her like comic Wanda, then new artist draw her like MCU. It just jarring on same comic, the art needs to be more uniform.
    Sadly, companies have a habit of listening to the vocal minority

E_-p-c2VEAkWv4h.jpg
    Russel Daughterman

WANDAVISION: Uncover The Secrets Of The Show With New Book From Marvel Studios
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...8242#gs.c28kbe
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-23-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    E_-p-c2VEAkWv4h.jpg
    Russel Daughterman

Great art..

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    E_-p-c2VEAkWv4h.jpg
    Russel Daughterman

I really wish she would get a new costume in the comics inspired by this one. It's so great.

Now I need to get the new Dauterman art on a decal for my pc haha. I got the other on a desk mat. I comes in soon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda and Vis will be getting a Marvel's Stormbreakers "Greatest Couples" cover variant:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...variant-covers

5 of them were shown but not theirs yet. You can figure by the list that it's gonna be by Carmen Carnero on Avengers #50. Love her art so I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Wanda and Vis will be getting a Marvel's Stormbreakers "Greatest Couples" cover variant:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...variant-covers

5 of them were shown but not theirs yet. You can figure by the list that it's gonna be by Carmen Carnero on Avengers #50. Love her art so I'm looking forward to it.
    Nice! Hopefully we get to see the art soon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

“There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Finally!! less than a week

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Was Wanda in this week's Death of Doctor Strange #1?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES