Page 1 of 774 123451151101501 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking "HEX Be a Lady!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff Appreciation 2021

And There Came a Day Unlike Any Other, when The Avenger: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Recruited 2 New Members to their Ranks to become Legendary Memembers of the Team.

One of them was a Young Lady that went by the Name of:

Wanda Maximoff,
    The Scarlet Witch
    !

"Wanda Maximoff was a Women Born of Destiny and Hardship, Powers of both of the Physical and Mystical Worlds. Born Near the Mystical Wundagore Mountain, part of a Band of Gypsy’s with her Twin Brother Pietro and a life of Poverty. The Twins where almost killed by a mob when Magento saved them and then the Twins joined Magneto's Brotherhood, but only until their depth was paid to him. Once Free, they moved to the U.S., putting their powers for the use of Good as the 1st Mutant Members of the World Famous Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

In Time, Wanda become one of the Most Dedicated and Loved members of the Avengers. Fighting along side the worlds Greatest Heroes, Wanda’s Powers and Will lead to Victories over Threats like Ultron, Kang, Loki, Enchantress, The Serpent Crown, Thanos, Onslaught, Morgan Le Fey, The Red Zone Plague, Uncanny Avengers, Avengers: No Surrender, The Marvel Cinematic Universe & Many More
    !

Wanda Maximoff Embodies the Ideals of Hardship, Will
    & Love!

Welcome All To The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff 2021 Appreciation Thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT NOTE OF INTEREST:

For New Fans of Our Lady of Scartlet Wanda Maximoff and Longtime fans as well looking to get refreshed on her history, here is an Essential Reading List of Collections and Single Issues to Read, Espically Before you See the 2021 Disney+ Series WandaVision!

For this List We should like to Thank Vitaminbee for the Recommandation of wanting to Learn more about Wanda and Providing the Link to the Main Page to get the Other Links.

GenericUsername for Helping to give the 1st bunch of these Recommendations Nicely!

Finally, to Teapartyofthedead for Recommending This List be Put on the Opening Page for New and Old Fans to Help them!

Thank You all! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avengers Epic Collection: Behold the Vision will get you Avengers #57 as well as stories dealing with stories around that issue. So I would go with the Epic Collection:

https://www.comixology.com/Avengers-...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch since that deals with Giant Size Avengers #4 the Wedding and starts off the Solo Series of Vision and Scarlet:

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch - A Year In The Life collection to get the rest of the Vision and Scarlet Witch Solo Story.

As for a Classic Cliff Note Style history in a Single Issue of Wanda and Vision's Relastionship and growth BEFORE the Solo series I HIGH Recommend Avengers (1963-1996) #234, was likely my 1st Scarlet Witch Avengers Comic from long ago and gave me an EPIC intro into Wanda and Vision's Early history together in 1 classic issue! :-)

Those are the Most so Far I would recommend to get caught onto Wanda and Vision, but other I would include below for both Recent Updated History on Wanda and Key Stories to understand more of where WandaVision is going;

Avengers: Scarlet Witch by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning

Avengers Origins: Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch #1

Scarlet Witch Vol. 1: Witches' Road Vols. #1-3
    https://www.comixology.com/Scarlet-W...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man Vols. #1-2
    https://www.comixology.com/Vision-Vo...TGlzdC8zNjU3MQ
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-17-2021 at 06:42 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A Happy and Wanda-ful New Year to all Scarlet Witch fans! Can't wait for Disney+ to become available where I live to catch WandaVision.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    A Happy and Wanda-ful New Year to all Scarlet Witch fans! Can't wait for Disney+ to become available where I live to catch WandaVision.
    I HOPE at the Speed of Pietro that it Comes FAST to you Ravin' Ray, You Deserve It so MUCH! =)

Thanks for being such a good fan to Wanda and Thanks for Celeberateing the New Year for Wanda! =D

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!

To All Wanda Fans & Friends Thank you for Making this Fandom Truly Shine as always, espcially Threw This Trying Last Year and Now Into 2021!

Thank You ALL for Making Wanda 2020 Thread as Amazing as it was!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Somebody should re-do this with new lyrics as "It's the Most Wanda-ful Time of The Year" when the series launches.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Here we go! New year, exciting things!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Nothing feels more wholesome than CJ suddenly re-appears at the end of 2020/beginning of 2021.
    If anything that is probably the sign of 2021 being a better year!

Definitely agree!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yes, we missed you CJ!

Hi CJ!

Love the new title!

Happy 2021!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Happy New Years! May 2021 be a banner year for Wanda (and everyone else).

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Nothing feels more wholesome than CJ suddenly re-appears at the end of 2020/beginning of 2021.
    If anything that is probably the sign of 2021 being a better year!
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Definitely agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yes, we missed you CJ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hi CJ!

Love the new title!

Happy 2021!
    Wow, I am just.........Wow....... Thank You all So Much. ;_;

Smile

Lightbulb