Page 488 of 774 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I couldn't have said better!!

The best thing from MCU us that they avoid character assassinations, meanwhile comics go rampant with it
    It is more in the public eye the movies, they are for good reasons not going to be allowed to do such character assassination without gaining the fire of the public and even groups that would find such treatment of Woman as Misogynistic and Sexist, which is such a blessing compared to what is gotten away with in Comics.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

WICCAN: "I'm here to stop you, Dread Dormammu!"

DORMAMMU: "Yo, Billy. wait a second, not here to thow down. I think something might have happened with your mom. See, I went onto DemonBook and went to have my daily chat with my best mate Chthon, maybe arrange a universe ending evil demonic scheme, or a Mario Kart race, and, well, he was in a right sulky mood, like, he told me to go suck on my Dark Dimension, which, you know, was kinda rude, even by his low standards. He then logged off in a huff. Dude's annoyed about something. More upset than when he loses to me at Mario Kart."

WICCAN: "Gee...it's a big deal, then. T-thanks for telling me, Dormammu. It...I had a feeling that..."

DORMAMMU: "Bet you did. Mystic mojo does that. And hey, no probs, just thought I'd give you a head's up...demon's honour and all that. See 'ya."

2021 Harvey Award Nominations Announced
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/ne...y-nominations/

Best Adaptation from Comic Book/Graphic Novel:
    The Boys by Amazon, based on “The Boys” (DC Comics)
    Invincible by Amazon, based on “Invincible” (Image)
    Loki by Disney+, based on “The Avengers” (Marvel Comics)
    Superman & Lois by The CW, based on “Superman” (DC Comics)
    Sweet Tooth by Netflix, based on “Sweet Tooth” (DC/Vertigo)
    WandaVision by Disney+, based on “The Avengers” (Marvel Comics)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    2021 Harvey Award Nominations Announced
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/ne...y-nominations/

Best Adaptation from Comic Book/Graphic Novel:
    The Boys by Amazon, based on “The Boys” (DC Comics)
    Invincible by Amazon, based on “Invincible” (Image)
    Loki by Disney+, based on “The Avengers” (Marvel Comics)
    Superman & Lois by The CW, based on “Superman” (DC Comics)
    Sweet Tooth by Netflix, based on “Sweet Tooth” (DC/Vertigo)
    WandaVision by Disney+, based on “The Avengers” (Marvel Comics)
    &&&&&&&& The Awards just KEEPS~ON~COMING!

Take Down Notes NOW Marvel Comics, Do it NOW, See who we WANT to be treated as Right as SHE is being treated like in the Public Eye, Get on Board!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The Endgame pop is now available for purchase and is a Pop in a Box exclusive. https://www.popinabox.us/merch-figur.../12715205.html

E2Ym9mAUcAAtGG5.jpg
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Endgame pop is now available for purchase and is a Pop in a Box exclusive. https://www.popinabox.us/merch-figur.../12715205.html

E2Ym9mAUcAAtGG5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Also them sticking with individual issues instead of going manga or trade style primarily is an example of a refusal to change with the times.

Trades and manga far outsell individual issues. People want full stories now.
    Too true, it was only in the last couple of years and trade and digital sales were factored into overall sales figures, which led to books being canned despite their online and trade success.

Mighty Member

At least Scarlet Witch has a bright future to come in the MCU as compared to the comic version since they really hate her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    SCARLET WITCH
    by
    FrancisLugfran

https://www.deviantart.com/francislu...ITCH-886015289
    A really underrated costume. I loved this one.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    ...Can I comment that this guy is basically just editing Marvel Future Fight models? I didn't say on the last one but looking at the account it's kinda all he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    A really underrated costume. I loved this one.
    Didn't help it appeared in one of the worst Avenger stories ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...Can I comment that this guy is basically just editing Marvel Future Fight models? I didn't say on the last one but looking at the account it's kinda all he does.
    Never played Future Fight so I can't comment.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The preview for Avengers: Tech-On #1 has Wanda in only two panels, but she's the one who successfully separates the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-preview-pages

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The preview for Avengers: Tech-On #1 has Wanda in only two panels, but she's the one who successfully separates the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-preview-pages

Yeah, even AU's are going a better job with Wanda than the main universe. See this is the sort of Badass power moves that Marvel should be focusing on, not Reality Warps and M-Day.