Page 492 of 774 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Lol, Lore hopefully can shift some rant about evil Wanda from the main one. I just hope they don't go "see, Wanda is destined to become like that" or some other ****.
    Because let's be real, people are really insistant on Wanda being a certain way, even after gettinh debunked, just look at how many people who still rant about how WV confirmed she is a mutant and ****.
    Agatha did say that it's her destiny to destroy the world and "you don't know what have you done" when she re-absorbed the chaos magic from her

Do i think this would have anything to do with multiverse of madness? No, but i do hope they use this for a future project of her and bring Chthon as her foe and how he created this prophecy about the Scarlet Witch etc

Last edited by Cruelrain; 07-22-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I hope the movie at the very least ends with Stephen trusting Wanda with Darkhold in her hands.
    I don't want to see more talk about how she is going to **** up since she is reading an "evil book". Sis is litrally the chosen one of the book's very writer, she of all people should have authority over it.(Now, now, being the living vessel of an Elder God should also come with benefits, getting posessed and kept out of the story in comics is overdone, Wanda should just embrace the prophecy with pride and then add some personal rewriting to it, like trying to murder the OG writer or something.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Agatha did say that it's her destiny to destry the world and "you don't know what have you done" when she re-absorbed the chaos magic from her

Do i think this would have anything to do with multiverse of madness? No, but i do hope they use this for a future project of her and bring Chthon as her foe and how he created this proficy about the Scarlet Witch etc

I am not too worried about that, stories about prophecies often have elements like irony and play of words.
    (Like the famous LoTR "I am no man" moment.)

Extraordinary Member

We really don't know what's going to happen but using logic i don't think there will be enough screentime for her to do something bad and then work together with strange,
    No, it doesn't make sense to me either that she would be the big bad of the film, I just don't want to get my hopes up for seeing her get better, because I got my hopes up that WandaVision would have a big bad (ironically, I never thought it would be Mephisto), and it turned out Wanda, or rather Wanda's trauma, was the big bad. Which is OK but it depressed me because I was hoping otherwise.

Then again I believed Nightmare would be the villain of WandaVision because someone who leaked accurate details of the show also said that Nightmare was the villain... so just because a spoiler got some things right doesn't mean they got everything right.

(Nightmare won't be in Strange 2 either, I'm 100% sure of that by now.)
    Last edited by gurkle; 07-22-2021 at 10:47 AM.

I don't believe any internet rumors, about movies, tv, games, anything.

They are a dime a dozen and most end up untrue or not exactly true.

If they were true, I'd already have a Pokemon MMO and the Metroid Prime Trilogy re-release. Hell even something confirmed like Pokemon Sleep has never seen the light of day.

But if the movies wreck Wanda in the same way comics did, I think I'll just fully be done with Marvel. I just have my suspicions when most of the sources to this sort of thing come from those that want her villified because they believe that's the way they'll get mutants.

And also, people try to make themselves famous by spreading false information online.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

At least she gets pretty art i guess

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I know to never judge a book or where a story will go by it’s covers alone, they are always different from what is happening in the story it’s most often.

But stop again and again SO many covers are so well done of her, it is still hard to believe this is just about Magneto.

I am getting tired saying I could be very wrong and this will me trying to say it for the last time, but still seems like this is an event more about for Wanda and her meaning then just Magneto’s trial.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The new Wanda art is great. The cover with owls is stunning

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

The story of Wanda’s life: at least the art is gorgeous even if the story is ugly.

I’ve never associated Wanda with an animal before, so I wonder why the artist decided on owls. Is it the old superstition that an owl hoots to portend an oncoming death, or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I know to never judge a book or where a story will go by it’s covers alone, they are always different from what is happening in the story it’s most often.

But stop again and again SO many covers are so well done of her, it is still hard to believe this is just about Magneto.

I am getting tired saying I could be very wrong and this will me trying to say it for the last time, but still seems like this is an event more about for Wanda and her meaning then just Magneto’s trial.
    I'd believe that if there weren't years of them putting Wanda on covers for issues she never appears in.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda variants brings $$$$

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd believe that if there weren't years of them putting Wanda on covers for issues she never appears in.
    That is sadly to often of the case for to many heroes and Wanda has that as well, only differences here is that the central part of the story is around the death and then hopefully the effects it has on the Marvel U characters, who she is really above the Krokoa propaganda. If their is to already a problem with her death and body as been teased that is hopefully to their is more to her in this story then just death and remembering too.

It is way to early to tell at this moment and it takes so little to torpedo that hope, but again with a character that is rightful being concerning over her nine roll in this they sure are making her a central in just this aline and the tease panels it seems already.

We have to wait and see, just it is piece together what they might be trying to get at and I am hoping to see thier is a possibility of positivities that come to light slowly out of these hoping.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Wanda variants brings $$$$

Now Marvel just Needs to get it through their heads that the character inside of the book that is also on the outside will bring in more money then thier variants ever could, take notes Marvel Comics!

even Vision got a variant https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E67wpPkX...jpg&name=large

now Im thinking that X-men books gonna skip that jericho is her boyfriend and not Vision?
    Where is Pietro too?