Page 493 of 774 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 11598

Scarlet Witch’s design in Marvel’s Future Revolutions (that game for mobiles), she will be an NPC, says the person who shared this on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    even Vision got a variant https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E67wpPkX...jpg&name=large

now Im thinking that X-men books gonna skip that jericho is her boyfriend and not Vision?
    Where is Pietro too?
    I think Pietro killed her him & Tommy are my prime suspects!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    At least she gets pretty art i guess
    The choice of owls is deliberate I suppose due to their association with magic.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is sadly to often of the case for to many heroes and Wanda has that as well, only differences here is that the central part of the story is around the death and then hopefully the effects it has on the Marvel U characters, who she is really above the Krokoa propaganda. If their is to already a problem with her death and body as been teased that is hopefully to their is more to her in this story then just death and remembering too.

It is way to early to tell at this moment and it takes so little to torpedo that hope, but again with a character that is rightful being concerning over her nine roll in this they sure are making her a central in just this aline and the tease panels it seems already.

We have to wait and see, just it is piece together what they might be trying to get at and I am hoping to see thier is a possibility of positivities that come to light slowly out of these hoping.
    Her death being central doesn't really assure any narrative. If anything because she's dead she'll just be the object for everyone to mourn over and the subject of Krakoas future. It's still all about everyone else. She's just the perfect, beautiful corpse for everyone to be sad over.

I just hope it's all a twist. Because otherwise, there is no difference between this to me and her being comatose through HoM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think Pietro killed her him & Tommy are my prime suspects!
    Nope!

pietro is a a-hole but he always love his sister

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The choice of owls is deliberate I suppose due to their association with magic.
    They never represented her with that animal but Owls represent wisdom, knowledge, change, transformation, intuitive development, and trusting the mystery. They are tied to the spiritual symbolism of “death” which brings about new beginnings with a higher understanding and evolved perspective. Owls can show up when you are being asked to listen to your intuition. (If you google the meaning)

But hey, this is just a variant cover so who knows what would really happen at the end of this mini.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I suddenly thought should Wanda have a familiar like Agatha with Ebony? What animal is suitable for her?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I suddenly thought should Wanda have a familiar like Agatha with Ebony? What animal is suitable for her?
    Can’t really see Wanda being the “conventional” witch with a familiar. Familiars are magical assistance, correct me if I’m wrong, and Wanda doesn’t need that.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Her death being central doesn't really assure any narrative. If anything because she's dead she'll just be the object for everyone to mourn over and the subject of Krakoas future. It's still all about everyone else. She's just the perfect, beautiful corpse for everyone to be sad over.

I just hope it's all a twist. Because otherwise, there is no difference between this to me and her being comatose through HoM.
    Your Right nothing is guaranteed and bad faith like last year did not help near at all with empyre either, that is Marvel’s complete fault and they are the ones on the hot seat to prove to us this is anything positive in difference for us to stick with them threw this.

It is not on us to narrative this threw for them either, we are here to support each other and threw hard times like we always do with each other and to be their for each other with our love for this Magical Lady GenericUsername.

Looking for what we can to have hope in love like we do for our Wanda and in each other.

I do believe and hope in the good of this time for Marvel Characters to reflect on Wanda being dead and how much guilt they have in how many wrongs they committed against her, not being their enough threw her, knowing they took her for granted, I am hoping they reflect and come to hard truths to finally let go of the wronging of her and to strive to embrace her with love and trust when she comes back, that is what needs to happen with them and it is long overdue for them to come to terms with all of this.

I am hoping for that twist as well, we have to hope for the better and believe in love might win in the end and twists of the better you hope for will come.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Nope!

pietro is a a-hole but he always love his sister
    Exactly why it's the PERFECT MURDER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Scarlet Witch’s design in Marvel’s Future Revolutions (that game for mobiles), she will be an NPC, says the person who shared this on twitter.

I hope she is at least classified as an Avenger in this game. Just tired of her being an afterthought.

Extraordinary Member

Why not, I want a raven just for the coolness it can bring.

Yeah Wanda had an affinity for birds at one point. It'd make sense for her familiar to be a bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Can’t really see Wanda being the “conventional” witch with a familiar. Familiars are magical assistance, correct me if I’m wrong, and Wanda doesn’t need that.
    Why not? She's been practicing conventional magic since the 70s and had a raven and a falcon before.

https://scarletwitching.tumblr.com/day/2019/02/20/
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-22-2021 at 09:44 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Should have raven hair along with a familiar raven, gonna be a nice full set...
    We can also go for her Chtonic part if you guys find conventional stuff boring, Chthon is associated with werebeasts and stuff, your vamps, werewolves, etc.
    So a good boy/girl wolf would also be nice, extra coolness if it's one of those mythological breed.
    Also let Thor comment on her choice of animals, gonna be funny.