Page 603 of 774 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I finally got to see the What-If episode. It has my two favorite things: zombies and superheroes. Naturally this made it my favorite of the eps so far. Wanda really made for a terrifying and tragic zombie! That poor Russian guy didn’t have a chance, rip. I really want to see how the Wanda vs Hulk fight goes. Neither one has been truly allowed to cut loose for fear of overshadowing everyone else, and they deserve to have a fight where they can go all out.
    I wonder if she'll ever tussle with Carol.

Agatha is in Disney Parks now for their Halloween event. It's villains only so no Wanda. Just makes me sad that Wanda still has not been introduced on Avengers Campus. https://thrillgeek.com/2021/09/08/ag...BP4UiOw5N7Z9Ik
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Give her a spot, damn it.

I don't get it. Halloween would have been the perfect time. But they made the event villains only.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't get it. Halloween would have been the perfect time. But they made the event villains only.
    At least she isn't there as a villain

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    At least she isn't there as a villain
    Fr, if she was then people would be mad saying why they put her w/ villains.You just can't win

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Fr, if she was then people would be mad saying why they put her w/ villains.You just can't win
    I think fans want her there as a hero

I remember that line! Not sure when/where exactly. It was a new artist for the comic perhaps and he had a darker ink style.

I've always loved that line "strike a pose.... like Wanda"
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if she'll ever tussle with Carol.
    Hopefully, it ever happened, it would be as friendly sparring. The MCU desperately needs women having a casual friendship based on mutual interests or understanding, instead of every female interaction either be talking about the main hero’s problem or strictly about female empowerment.

It would certainly be something to see Wanda having a space fight with Carol so they can go all out without worrying too much about collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I think fans want her there as a hero
    I know I do. I can feel a vein about to pop every time some MCU only fan goes on and on about Wanda entering a villain arc to satisfy their mindless need for spectacle.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 09-10-2021 at 07:39 AM.

Well there is a Wanda there

Kirk Manley been sharing art about famous characters taking the vaccine and did one for Wanda (i know y'all hate that phrase but i wish she said that in this case lol)

He also did Wonder Woman, the guy from TWD etc.

Ultimate Member

Hopefully, it ever happened, it would be as friendly sparring. The MCU desperately needs women having a casual friendship based on mutual interests or understanding, instead of every female interaction either be talking about the main hero’s problem or strictly about female empowerment.

It would certainly be something to see Wanda having a space fight with Carol so they can go all out without worrying too much about collateral damage.
    I generally agree with you, but since when have any of these interactions been about female empowerment? Having two female heroes interact without discussing the male heroes would be empowering, right?

Anyway, a Wanda vs. Carol match in the MCU would be interesting to see. Wanda is a glass canon but Carol seems weak to psychic attacks.

I know I do. I can feel a vein about to pop every time some MCU only fan goes on and on about Wanda entering a villain arc to satisfy their mindless need for spectacle.
    Ikr. Can't she just be generally good but with her own agenda? We don't always need conflict to be entertained IMO

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Well there is a Wanda there
    Yes, let's hope she gets some decent panel time! This seems to have a lot of Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    You can win. By having heroes in the event too. But that's the theme, so whatever. But it's weird to me they still have not introduced Wanda on Avengers campus, when they've done pretty much everyone else.