Page 633 of 774 FirstFirst ... 133533583623629630631632633634635636637643683733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Whoops my goof. I thought that was for actress. Read through way too fast. Yes as a writer bring her on. I saw her pic and thought well she's attractive and I like her edginess but not how I've ever pictured Wanda from her comic appearances.... but yes that's a great idea for a series. I'll look up Seanan Mcguire's work also. I so hope somehow good things/stories set in motion for her now.
    Yeah I hope the same. I agree with Wiccan about Howard, she could add creative ideas to Wanda’s magic if she gets to write her, she is very passionate about stories related to magic, fantasy, knights. In Excalibur she has been playing with magic ideas and created certain magical concepts. I think her ideas about magic could flow more easily into Wanda’s readers since Wanda is already magical. That was not the immediate case for some members of Excalibur, like Rictor with his new role as a Druid. Some readers weren’t initially convinced of Ric suddenly being connected to magic. I personally think it’s pretty neat.

Tini is a little bit divisive between readers of her book (Excalibur), some didn’t like her writing and some enjoy it. I personally like it because I’ve been a fan of everything fantasy related since I was a twelve y/o girl, I went through my Arthurian Legend obsessed era too so I get happy when I see the references lol. But people who dislike it have valid reasons too (although some Twitter toxic users are too much, best to avoid Twitter when it comes to comics).

I think Tini Howard weakness is the pacing. For example, in Excalibur her story is well constructed, the plot is clear and not messy, and I can’t recall any plot holes. But sometimes it feels as it’s not as exciting as it should be. Some issues clearly feel more dynamic than others, it would be good if she acquires a constant dynamic pacing.
    Last edited by Starchilde; 09-26-2021 at 08:59 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    [/B]
    Again? When did you ever stop?
    When those rumors die down again I guess.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    We are only 6 months to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
    Ideas of mean words to say to fan theorists.(You know the type I am talking about.) I feel like being a shitty person again, sorry not sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    [/B]
    Again? When did you ever stop?
    Bruh LMFAO

That's not at all appropriate.

I personally ignore most theories and rumors. Most aren't gonna be true. They never are.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wanda got two entries for today's Line it is Drawn theme, Comic Book Characters in Musicals.

BackintheBronze suggested

Scarlet Witch, Magneto, Whizzer, and Django Maximoff in Mama Mia!

Nick Perks is the artist for this one. Here is his website.

c_bass69 and SarahL22616249 suggested

Scarlet Witch in Wicked

The art for this one is by Christian Moore. His website is here.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's not at all appropriate.

I personally ignore most theories and rumors. Most aren't gonna be true. They never are.
    Sorry for spreading my negative thoughts, just kinda surprised those rumors still exist and keep popping up after WV.
    Being a shitty person part is just some self-aware comment on my own aggression I guess.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Sorry for spreading my negative thoughts, just kinda surprised those rumors still exist and keep popping up after WV.
    Being a shitty person part is just some self-aware comment on my own aggression I guess.
    I'm just afraid they might be connected to something true. Of course I know the first "scooper" to spread those rumors was the guy who reported Nightmare would be the villain of WandaVision in late 2019 (i.e. long after they'd already decided the actual plot of the show). But they say it so confidently I worry it could be true and that prevents me from looking forward to her next movie appearance.

Though honestly I think the people who want her to be a villain at least are not as bad as the ones who still think she's going to bring mutants into the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wanda got two entries for today's Line it is Drawn theme, Comic Book Characters in Musicals.

BackintheBronze suggested

Scarlet Witch, Magneto, Whizzer, and Django Maximoff in Mama Mia!

Nick Perks is the artist for this one. Here is his website.

c_bass69 and SarahL22616249 suggested
    “Pappa” in italian means baby food or mush
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    “Pappa” in italian means baby food or mush
    This "Papa Mia!" made me laugh so hard I spit out my coffee!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I'm just afraid they might be connected to something true. Of course I know the first "scooper" to spread those rumors was the guy who reported Nightmare would be the villain of WandaVision in late 2019 (i.e. long after they'd already decided the actual plot of the show). But they say it so confidently I worry it could be true and that prevents me from looking forward to her next movie appearance.

Though honestly I think the people who want her to be a villain at least are not as bad as the ones who still think she's going to bring mutants into the MCU.
    I mean, didn't they want both? Be a villain and bring the mutants for them.

Elizabeth Olsen didn't like her performance in this scene in Infinity War:

To me it just looked like she was in shock and needed a moment to think of what to do next.

I think she conveyed Wanda's internal conflict really well. Olsen felt that Wanda should have a more dramatic reaction to the giant wheel things popping up. I think her not being scared or surprised by them just shows her experience and how far she's come.

a bit early but what are y'all expecting after the trial of magneto ends? (it's kinda obvious that she will be back) but what are they they doing with her after... she's gonna get a solo? finally being put in some avengers ongoing? stay in some teambook from the x-side (unlikely)

it will be so stupid if they don't do something to one of their most popular characters at the moment because of the series ofc, and we are going to see her everywhere again when they start the promotion for multiverse of madness, as we saw in the movie poster for the cast and crew, she's considered to join a team with strange, wong and america chavez.

We know some version of her will be in Avengers Forever at least. But I hope she's in more. A solo would be great. And there's no reason why they can't give her one when they've been giving repeated solos to others characters that have sold less. Plus, all books involving her have sold out since her show.

I don't think it'll be x-side judging from Jordan White's response. But, I would like for her and other magic users to be in a book. Which could include characters like Magik or Pixie.

I hope whatever it is, she's in plenty enough. If they still have her out of comics or rarely in comics after how her past issues have sold, then they just hate money.