Page 283 of 774 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Attachment 108469

Mark Brooks posted this on his Facebook page...I think it’s from a Brazilian X fan site!
    I really like this look....it has elements of both her original and current costume, as well as the Clea-ish one she wore near the end of the original Avengers run.
    I particularly like the choker collar and bare shoulders...add the current headpiece, and it would be perfect!
    It's from Lucas Werneck. He imagined outfits he would like to see the X-Men, Magneto, Wanda and Pietro wear in the MCU

Amazing Member

Interesting perspective from this YouTuber movie reactor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...T7AClXPa95HZ9s

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Okay, now I see your motivation, but don’t you see that it can be insulting to others if you baselessly claim that they don’t want you here? This is a forum, not a Role Playing Game.

Germany, or rather Germans, are often not portrayed in a good light in action movies. So it will be interesting for me to see what they do in FatWS, when I finally watch it.

The region where German is spoken reaches partly into a few neighboring countries, but that’s about it.

In Japan I was once greeted in German by an elderly Lady who passed by on a bicycle, I have no idea how she knew I was from Germany.
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was just joking around. The Wanda threads are amongst the most welcoming on CBR. So I won't fake my "outrage" anymore. I will say Germans are not portrayed badly in Falcon and the Winter Soldier at all. I don't think any country is, to be honest. Lots of it was shot in Prague, and I must say it's a beautiful city.

Ironically, that's one of my biggest problems with this show. I think for a show that’s supposedly about the meaning of the Captain America mantle, there has been — at least since the first episode — very little America in it.

Not that I don’t love a good international caper, but this feels like a story that should be mainly playing out in the United States and with more involvement from the different viewpoints of Americans (and especially the Black American community).

That story about you in Japan is hilarious!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 04-15-2021 at 01:04 PM.

“I'm here in London on the set of Doctor Strange 2 for our final week, and Lizzie is here having worked non-stop from wrapping WandaVision to stepping right into Multiverse of Madness.” says Kevin Feige

https://twitter.com/itsjustanotherx/...30641654366210

at least we know Lizzie still filming

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Holy, her role must be huge!!!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was just joking around. The Wanda threads are amongst the most welcoming on CBR. So I won't fake my "outrage" anymore. I will say Germans are not portrayed badly in Falcon and the Winter Soldier at all. I don't think any country is, to be honest. Lots of it was shot in Prague, and I must say it's a beautiful city.

Ironically, that's one of my biggest problems with this show. I think for a show that’s supposedly about the meaning of the Captain America mantle, there has been — at least since the first episode — very little America in it.

Not that I don’t love a good international caper, but this feels like a story that should be mainly playing out in the United States and with more involvement from the different viewpoints of Americans (and especially the Black American community).

That story about you in Japan is hilarious!
    Alright then, I hope.

Regarding Prague, I know, I have been living there for one year and eight months.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Wanda's time in DS2 is not wasted on yet another "will she won't she" story.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I hope Wanda's time in DS2 is not wasted on yet another "will she won't she" story.
    Yeah, just have Strange go to her for help and let her be a hero.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, just have Strange go to her for help and let her be a hero.

RE:The "hero" thing. I think she may take the road that she won't join anymore teams because the idea of team as "family" is b.s. She will however work with a few heroes(Monica Rambeau, Dr.Strange, Sam Wilson, Okoye) if necessary. But her stance will be if the danger doesn't affect her or innocents(after Westview-that will be her main heroic focus), she'll be neutral.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    RE:The "hero" thing. I think she may take the road that she won't join anymore teams because the idea of team as "family" is b.s. She will however work with a few heroes(Monica Rambeau, Dr.Strange, Sam Wilson, Okoye) if necessary. But her stance will be if the danger doesn't affect her or innocents(after Westview-that will be her main heroic focus), she'll be neutral.
    It's unfortunate though the team in the MCU never really became as close as in the comics.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    It's unfortunate though the team in the MCU never really became as close as in the comics.
    There were cliques-Cap and Sam, Cap and Nat, Nat and Clint, Wanda and Vizh, Iron Man and Banner, Thor and Hulk, Hawkeye and Wanda. Though has Wanda even been to Clint's farm for dinner or a picnic on an off-day?

Ultimate Member

There were cliques-Cap and Sam, Cap and Nat, Nat and Clint, Wanda and Vizh, Iron Man and Banner, Thor and Hulk, Hawkeye and Wanda. Though has Wanda even been to Clint's farm for dinner or a picnic on an off-day?
    That's true, they did have little "cliques". But I always thought they could've coalesced a little better. Wanda barely interacted with any female Avenger, and neither Wasp interacted with any at all. Idk if Wanda ever visited Clint, although even he seems to have forgotten about his family when convenient!

can't wait for wanda and strange interactions in the mcu, thanksfully the mcu version doesn't have that attitude that some writers like to give him

i hope he acknowledges her chaos magic or the darkhold

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    That's true, they did have little "cliques". But I always thought they could've coalesced a little better. Wanda barely interacted with any female Avenger, and neither Wasp interacted with any at all. Idk if Wanda ever visited Clint, although even he seems to have forgotten about his family when convenient!
    What might be interesting going forward is if the only Avengers who weren't snapped she doesn't hold a grudge with are Cap and Nat(role models). The rest she resents because no one fought for Vision on her behalf after his death.

Ultimate Member

What might be interesting going forward is if the only Avengers who weren't snapped she doesn't hold a grudge with are Cap and Nat(role models). The rest she resents because no one fought for Vision on her behalf after his death.
    That would be an interesting idea.