Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
LOL You're just saying anything at this point. Agnes being revealed as Agatha has literally nothing to do with this. Her character has been built up from the start. I never belived that she was just another victim. In fact I said as soon as I saw that scene, that the fact that everyone around the edge of town was literally frozen, not moving, talking, not anything, while Agnes could was still speak and move only in a "glitchy" way was evidence that she was only acting. Along with the fact that after he touches her again, which is supposed to bring people back to their "sitcom persona", she's actually fine and not frozen or "glitching" again, like everyone else who's unawaken currently is, and how she supposedly was right before when not awaken to her real personality.

Anyway, I went on a tangent, but my initial point is that this episode is supposed to give most of the answers, at least in regards to how the hex was created. It's literally about Agatha making Wanda look back at her life to figure that out. There's only one episode left to solve everything. "They makes us believe something but then it's something else" isn't a good argument that everything every character says can be a lie and foreshadowing didn't have meaning, in my opinion. Especially when your initial argument didn't seem to be about that, but simply you getting another impression from said scene that's supposed to give us the answer.
spoilers:
Yeah, like I said, you're just speculating and giving your opinion. I don't expect you to be right, just like you're giving your opinion to debunk my opinion. This is going nowhere because we got different takes of what was going on. My take is that Wanda is not oblivious to everything and can consciously wield power. You guys's theory is that she knew nothing, things spontaneously happened with the help of the power Wanda got from the Infinity Stone, because she never dabbled in witchcraft before, and Agnes had to come and show her her life so that she could see that she had some powers all along and that now she understands it because she had no clue where the Hex came from, etc. We're both just making sh*t up at this point. It's better to just wait for the next episode.
end of spoilers