Page 485 of 774 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Do you think Wanda had life insurance? Obviously Billy wouldn’t need the money, but Tommy could benefit from the payout.
    Well, things would only go to them if she wrote it on a will, as she's not their mother legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Maybe someone dampened her powers somehow
    My bet is on Marvel's selective memory involving the character.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, things would only go to them if she wrote it on a will, as she's not their mother legally.
    And to be fair whatever money Wanda had I'm sure Pietro desperately needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Do you think Wanda had life insurance? Obviously Billy wouldn’t need the money, but Tommy could benefit from the payout.
    I'd like to believe if Billy got space wealth surely he wouldn't leave his twin hanging broke, I'm sure they got tons of Gold just lying around, not to mention Skree Taxes!

Also Krakoa supposedly been hiding Wanda's death from the skree alliance.

Extraordinary Member

Blech. If this is leading up to a storyline for Ewing then Wanda could be dead for a while as characters like Billy react to her death, even though she hasn't been in comics to talk to them for years.

Well, nothing much left to do but wait and see what happens after this dumb story is over. But I think this may well be the worst thing Marvel comics has done to Wanda. At least keeping her out of comics after House of M had the excuse that she wasn't a well-known character and they had "Children's Crusade" in the works. But leaving her out of comics during the period when she becomes incredibly famous, and then doing nothing but killing her off for a story that isn't about her? What nonsense is this.

I makes me sad that Jim Zub wanted to write something with Wanda and would have worked very well with how popular Wanda is now thanks to MCU and WandaVision but it's clear that they were saving Wanda to have her as a plot device (again) but this time as a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I makes me sad that Jim Zub wanted to write something with Wanda and would have worked very well with how popular Wanda is now thanks to MCU and WandaVision but it's clear that they were saving Wanda to have her as a plot device (again) but this time as a corpse.
    Piorities.

We can't have stories that have Wanda as a functional charcater, but we an have a story where her corpse is a plot device.

I wonder why no one seems to know that wanda is dead? Tommy didn't told any young avengers and his uncle?
    I really hope this gonna blow on mutants face

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lose to is one thing, run from is another. Wanda would not run. And she'd probably give Onslaught a run for his money. She defeated Dormammu all on her own. With no power ups, tapped energy, any of that.
    Wandas powers are more suited to combating Dormammu but certainly not Onslaughts, Onslaught could be using visions of anything to play with Wandas mind, plus Wanda could be running to find a better area to battle. Running does not always mean that you are scared.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Wandas powers are more suited to combating Dormammu but certainly not Onslaughts, Onslaught could be using visions of anything to play with Wandas mind, plus Wanda could be running to find a better area to battle. Running does not always mean that you are scared.
    She looks scared when running and she already battled Onslaught without big problems

Oh also in the preview Billy mentions Wanda taught him some things about Dormammu implying what we already know most development with the twins & Wanda happened off panel.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Blech. If this is leading up to a storyline for Ewing then Wanda could be dead for a while as characters like Billy react to her death, even though she hasn't been in comics to talk to them for years.

Well, nothing much left to do but wait and see what happens after this dumb story is over. But I think this may well be the worst thing Marvel comics has done to Wanda. At least keeping her out of comics after House of M had the excuse that she wasn't a well-known character and they had "Children's Crusade" in the works. But leaving her out of comics during the period when she becomes incredibly famous, and then doing nothing but killing her off for a story that isn't about her? What nonsense is this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Piorities.

We can't have stories that have Wanda as a functional charcater, but we an have a story where her corpse is a plot device.

I wonder why no one seems to know that wanda is dead? Tommy didn't told any young avengers and his uncle?
    I really hope this gonna blow on mutants face
    I honestly view the whole of the situation and story as whole separately different in possible outcome for Wanda.

This story and death Wanda has been going threw I have been brainstorming with a friend of Mine who is not only a Local Comic store owner but he used to work for DC Comics for a few years a decade ago. We have figured this might a catalyst/watershed moment for Wanda’s character after to many years of none use limbo and being stuck in the same position cause of the constant use of the connection to HoM.

When death happens to a character they are not the plot device of the story, The Story becomes about them and thier place in thier universe threw both good and bad and especially what they meant to each character effect now by thier death.

It is you don’t appreciate what you have or who you have until they are gone, you take them for granted to much and the Marvel Comic Universe is now about to tackle that, that characters of both the Avengers, The X-Men and others will have to come to true terms with how they feel about her and especially how they have been treating her for so long, those previews gave me that vib allot.

You don’t start to let go until the focus of your hatred is finally gone, you are shocked they are gone and realize how much injustice and taking for granted you did with that person in your universe. Cause no matter how much you try to
    Pretender them, they overall where your friend and comrade more often then anything else and one starts to
    Realize just how much wrong was going on, characters will have to come to terms with that.

Yea it is the trial of Magneto but it is the Death of Wanda as well and it is showing how that will effect everyone, it will likely be just as much about her then anyone else cause all actions are about her.

Again like I have been saying I can be Very Wrong on this and if I am I will cross that bring only if it comes, but I rather give my truth with what I am seeing then just give what might be more concerning, I want to be really yet hopefully with everyone cause that is just who I have always been and will likely not change.

But too this is a moment which Marvel
    Comics has to be really with because if they are not and it is plot device with not real coming of terms with Wanda and then more us or bringing her back then the ideals of close to last chances to get her right might become a reality even for me to see nearly it time, but will only cross if it seems enough justification.

Again I like to be hopeful but real with everyone and give it when I see the possibility of it being their to give my fellow fans and your are my friends this view to support them by seeing it other ways.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

This kinda interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    She looks scared when running and she already battled Onslaught without big problems
    Huh, it took the combined efforts of the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four and the Hulk to stop Onslaught, not Wanda on her lonesome.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Huh, it took the combined efforts of the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four and the Hulk to stop Onslaught, not Wanda on her lonesome.
    That was long, long before Wanda received several power ups as a character.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.