New Era | Marvel Studios’ WandaVision | Disney+
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLf7hB-zSqI

This is the best trailer yet.

A Tweet

Marvel Studios
    @MarvelStudios
    ·
    59m
    �� They're a newlywed couple, just moved to town �� Marvel Studios' #WandaVision starts streaming Jan. 15 on
    @DisneyPlus
    featuring original theme songs by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.

The show is now confirmed to nine episodes.
    Oh Dear Gooly Gee Whis, That is SO Catchy and Sugary Sweet!

We just keep getting little Build Blocks to this World of WandaVision and I Love it and this is All for Wanda and Vision!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Grace Randolph and others saying that WandaVision will have 9 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Hot damn!

10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    ComicBookCast2 says the same. I assume that info comes directly from MARVEL.
    I also Remeber seeing on the Diseny + for January 2021 that it is Season 1 as well?!

I mean I am not expecting more then one season, one is more they I every though possible, but more would be EPIC!

I Guess it will be how the show is received and Dr. Strange 2.

But still 9 Episodes and with how Amazing Diseny + does with wach episode(Just looks at Just~WOW with The Mandalorian! ), these are going to be some really Epic Episodes and it is good to Hear we have 9 of them, Thanks for that Cruelrain! =)
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-04-2021 at 09:26 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone interested in her relationship with Brother Voodoo? Is it something to further explore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Well they live together so yeah as long as that's their normal should definitely further explore it.
    Not really, i prefer her to be alone tbh (it's not like Marvel has intentions to do something with them)

It's just that i don't like the pair of two mages
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm interested in seeing it explored. I just don't think Marvel is, judging by them hampering Zub doing a story about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't. Wanda is already too isolated. She's not with the team she was with for 40 years. She has barely a support cast built up. It's too dull.
    Honestly While I am Hoping WandaVision will get the Ball maybe rolling again for Wanda and Vision in the Comics to have a good story about them coming back together(The Writer taking their time to tell such a story and great care to it), I feel her Relationship Brother Voodoo should continued to be explored and build upon.

I don't last these fast romances in Comics that last for a few months then like nothing happen after they break up. They should explore 2 Mages in a relationship and both how interesting and yet maybe difficult that can be. Brother Voodoo is a great character so he and Wanda's relastionship IMO since it is still going should be treated with care and respect to make it count like writers should to with most relationships in comics.

Red face

Y'all Marvel is heavily promoting WandaVision now, a lot of ads on YouTube, instagram etc

The billboards in all the big cities around the world

Tomorrow Elizabeth Olsen Will be on Jimmy Kimmel and Paul on thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It is great. 11 days to see the first episode
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Finally! I was hoping for something like that!
    We Are LIVING in a World where this is ALL Happening For Wanda and Vision!

At times like just take a Moment and Just Realize How Amazing this ALL is For Our Wanda and As fans of hers, the Most Amazing of Times and for the Future!

Rumors saying we're getting Two WandaVision episodes next week

WOW, Thanks for this Listing Cruelrain, This will Help out allot in Planning what and how this show might be coming out!

This is going to be the Amazing Fun about this Show, we are going to be in-depth guessing each and every inch of this show to find easter eggs and hidden meanings that is just all to be more and more beauty to add to this show and for Wanda as a Character to grow in the Hearts of New and Old Fans alike!

Also these Therioes are Great, really gets you thinking where this story will develop, thanks for this Ravin' Ray!

Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    We Are LIVING in a World where this is ALL Happening For Wanda and Vision!

At times like just take a Moment and Just Realize How Amazing this ALL is For Our Wanda and As fans of hers, the Most Amazing of Times and for the Future!
    She finally got her moment to shine

Last edited by Cruelrain; 01-04-2021 at 10:25 PM.

The sword logo? Ins't this the pregnant Wanda? I guess this is before the colors scene

That part gave me Pleasantville vibes.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Indeed I think if they go with a Variation from the Comic, while I still love to see a classic version with the Red Cap and all, the Battle Dress to me is the Worldly Realistic yet is Very Comic Wanda which I love!
    Personally I would love them to do Alan Davis's costume or as I call it the Neo Classic

I think what’s especially exciting about this show is we’re getting our first proper MCU story realized in the closest-to-comics live action medium

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I also Remeber seeing on the Diseny + for January 2021 that it is Season 1 as well?!

I mean I am not expecting more then one season, one is more they I every though possible, but more would be EPIC!

[...]
    I heard once that a season of a new series is always labeled "Season 1", no matter if there a future plans. You have to give it a number just in case.

*if* there would be something like a second season, I would bet it would be under a different title, most notably with "Scarlet Witch" in the title.