Page 119 of 774 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    They're not going to fully establish mutants, but they're going to open the door to entice people and to set up stuff later. It's the MCU, you think they WOULDN'T set up everything beforehand?
    For sure, I just don't think that involves Wanda at all. You can go ahead and hold out hope against all evidence, but that's up to you. Wanda never had much to do with the mutant side, and they decided to separate it six years ago. They care far less about Pietro. People are hoping he's like some key, when they killed him off immediately and left his body in Europe. This is the first time they even showed Wanda grieving for Pietro. They aren't gonna suddenly change course and retcon what they've already established in this show in the last episode. And they likely are not gonna occupy Strange's movie with much of Wanda's origin.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda during the mind stone scene was seeing her from the future or she was seeing more like an entity? like a Scarlet Witch ghost or something, since Agatha knows the Scarlet Witch name might be a powerful witch ike a legacy
    or it may be that the coming of a scarlet witch was long ago foretold
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    People used editing software to show what that image really is and it's just Olsen in her costume the show teased before.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    People used editing software to show what that image really is and it's just Olsen in her costume the show teased before.
    did you notice how the camera was not able to register the mind stone explosion sequence? they scientist had 2 looks at it and it showed wanda entering the room and then ending up on the floor
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

For sure, I just don't think that involves Wanda at all. You can go ahead and hold out hope against all evidence, but that's up to you. Wanda never had much to do with the mutant side, and they decided to separate it six years ago. They care far less about Pietro. People are hoping he's like some key, when they killed him off immediately and left his body in Europe. This is the first time they even showed Wanda grieving for Pietro. They aren't gonna suddenly change course and retcon what they've already established in this show in the last episode. And they likely are not gonna occupy Strange's movie with much of Wanda's origin.
    There's really not much that they're going to add to this, aside from parentage issues. They just established that Wanda is "different" from other witches, her being a mutant would explain why.

There's really not much that they're going to add to this, aside from parentage issues. They just established that Wanda is "different" from other witches, her being a mutant would explain why.
    Chaos magic would explain why which is literally the power they mentioned.

Extraordinary Member

Would be cool if the title is more of a prophecy than some sort of legacy, thus erasing the possibility of Wanda having a secret witch bloodline or something like that.

Chaos magic would explain why which is literally the power they mentioned.
    And Wanda is apparently the only witch that can control Chaos magic. An x-gene could explain that.

And Wanda is apparently the only witch that can control Chaos magic. An x-gene could explain that.
    Being a nexus being explained that. Just like in comics.

Extraordinary Member

She is different because she get some sort of Chaos Magic from whatever MCU equivalent of Chthon is.
    Seriously, for sorcerers people with some genetic mutations learning magic should not be a big deal, people specifically picked by some scary-ass deities/demons are.

indeed, special genes would explain why pietro got speed powers as well, unless people wanna tell me he comes from a log line of speed magicians

Extraordinary Member

Jeez, why try so desperate to tie everything to X-lore? Chaos magic has its own lore, and it's from Chthon, period.
    Sure, Chthon in the original NoW picked Wanda due to her being a mutant, but again they can just come up with another reason for MCU, but what makes her unique comes from a specific mystical entity.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Being a nexus being explained that. Just like in comics.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Jeez, why try so desperate to tie everything to X-lore? Chaos magic has its own lore, and it's from Chthon, period.
    Sure, Chthon in the original NoW picked Wanda due to her being a mutant, but again they can just come up with another reason for MCU, but what makes her unique comes from a specific mystical entity.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

indeed, special genes would explain why pietro got speed powers as well, unless people wanna tell me he comes from a log line of speed magicians
    They likely aren't considering Pietro at all. Because they killed him off. They probably will even make him a Skrull. He's interchangeable to them.