Page 121 of 774 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 11598
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Fun fact "Mutants sometimes are called witchbreed" XD
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    or that's what you like to believe, we all have our opinions after all
    What I see is them following Wanda's nexus and chaos magic lore. Because those are factual things they actually mention.

You are wanting to read between some lines.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I hope she saw Natalya Maximoff but seeing herself from the future also works, the way Agatha talked about it the scarlet with is supposed to be a legend or a myth that comes every few thousand years.
    She saw herself. People used software to show that it's Olsen in her costume they teased.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Not really i mean Wanda was in limbo for years after M day...
    Well hopefully they do something with it cause, if they wanna tease this narrative and really sell it we need more of it going forward cause right now it just seems like a title with no power or true meaning.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I wonder if Wanda's different origins could be explained by her being a Nexus being - she grafts on different origins through alternate realities.
    Somethings the 1990’s does right!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    So Pietro and Tommy are speed wizards?
    I'm tryna figure this out too cause current narrative does not explain at all how Pietro survived like at all a huge plot hole in an otherwise great episode.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    There's really not much that they're going to add to this, aside from parentage issues. They just established that Wanda is "different" from other witches, her being a mutant would explain why.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Chaos magic would explain why which is literally the power they mentioned.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Ya know with all these images I just gotta say they really did take a huge leap with Agatha as a character. Lol

Fun fact "Mutants sometimes are called witchbreed" XD
    wanda is clearly a magical mutant
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Smile

I hope she saw Natalya Maximoff but seeing herself from the future also works, the way Agatha talked about it the scarlet with is supposed to be a legend or a myth that comes every few thousand years.
    That Moment Made me think of Natalya Maximoff Allot too, be interesting if that become MCU lore, Jakes Robinson’s The Witch’s Road!

wanda is clearly a magical mutant
    Hasn't been for six years.

Hasn't been for six years.
    you'r right in fact she's been a magical mutate and that's the canon in comics right now
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-26-2021 at 02:59 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

in fact she's been a magical mutate and that's the canon in comics right now
    Mutate is not the same as mutant. And she's a science experiment blessed with chaos magic upon birth in comics, with a legacy of witches in her family. So stop trying to gaslight her fans in her own appreciation thread.

Mutate is not the same as mutant. And she's a science experiment blessed with chaos magic upon birth in comics, with a legacy of witches in her family. So stop trying to gaslight her fans in her own appreciation thread.
    please stop assuming you have the monopoly regarding this character, thanks. I'm her fan as well, like it or not.
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-26-2021 at 03:16 PM.

please stop assuming you have the monopoly regarding this character, thanks. I'm her fan as well, like it or not.
    I'm not assuming I have the monopoly on her. Fans doesn't mean me exclusively.

“It’ll be a while. It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set. So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time.”

https://hypebeast.com/2019/4/marvel-...out-x-men-info