Page 124 of 774 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 11598

Gotta get the makeup down .

New WandaVision still, My gawd this Is a family!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

I'm reminded of that scene where Wanda and Vision comically go into battle mode earlier in the series .

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

You know I might JUST be Anime Fanning to much here, BUT I don’t care, I have been hoping for some kind of Family moment like this together and I hope for a Family Power Moment akin to This ;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It's given me this and I love it!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dnhlALdyHlE

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

She's about to serve in the last episode and Dr Strange 2 with this look

I love how sharp her headpiece looks
    I'm not sure if the design of her legs is supposed to be pants with two colors or if she's wearing thigh-high boots, but I would LIVE for Wanda with long ass boots like that. Definitely a serve of a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I wonder if this generation will feel the same about Wanda as the 90's generation felt about Jean. Young people/people in general don't remember Jean as they know Wanda today. Dark Phoenix did no favors.
    You know, I never thought about it that way... but I honestly could see it, and that's a pretty cool thought. Let's just hope that by ''being this current generation's Jean Grey'' will mean she will actually stand a chance to eventually be seen as a leading lady of the Avengers franchise like Jean is to the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It's given me this and I love it!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dnhlALdyHlE
    I feel like it's definitely not a coincidence that we had a The Incredibles easter egg on episode 6. They seem to be going for that vibe with this final battle, and it could be really amazing. The MCU's first super family!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm not sure if the design of her legs is supposed to be pants with two colors or if she's wearing thigh-high boots, but I would LIVE for Wanda with long ass boots like that. Definitely a serve of a look.

You know, I never thought about it that way... but I honestly could see it, and that's a pretty cool thought. Let's just hope that by ''being this current generation's Jean Grey'' will mean she will actually stand a chance to eventually be seen as a leading lady of the Avengers franchise like Jean is to the X-Men.

I feel like it's definitely not a coincidence that we had a The Incredibles easter egg on episode 6. They seem to be going for that vibe with this final battle, and it could be really amazing. The MCU's first super family!
    Gonna be hard for the FF to top this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

I think that wanda has the potential to be even more famous, the x-men popularity apex was during a time when superheroes entertainment wasn't as "mainstream" as it is today, having said that, the problem right now lies with the comics side of things, isn't it time to freshen up the avengers editorial management? the x-men went trough different editors and in the end it really helped breathing new life into the franchise.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I really love this family!!

This Is from the trailers, it seems like so many things will happen at the end, if Vision really dies at the end what is this

Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-27-2021 at 03:16 PM.

This Is from the trailers, it seems like so many things will happen at the end, if Vision really dies at the end what is this

Ok so my theory is they end Agatha as a super family. Wanda comes to the conclusion she has to bring down the Hex. They deal with Fietro and give an answer for that situation. Fake Vision attacks gets destroyed Monica deposes Hayward after his monolog about how "the snap changed everything we have to be ready blah blah" and Captain Marvel 2 deals with that situation after she & Wanda have a moment, Vision has a heartfelt moment with the twins as he realizes they may never see him again. Wanda slowly takes down the spell they film one more episode watch it. And as the hex comes down her & Vision grab hands cut to black leaving what happened a total mystery until Dr Strange.

The twins were created by Wanda with magic/transmutation just like Vision

If the twins leave the HEX shouldn't they dissapear as well? Or if Wanda takes the down the HEX they should dissapear i mean i know the twins ain't going norwhere since they will be in YA but if Vision dissapears since he's a creation of Wanda wouldn't the twins too?

If the twins leave the HEX shouldn't they dissapear as well? Or if Wanda takes the down the HEX they should dissapear i mean i know the twins ain't going norwhere since they will be in YA but if Vision dissapears since he's a creation of Wanda wouldn't the twins too?
    I mean the twins were actually born though like they came semi naturally Vision is literally just walking energy I feel that's the major difference but who knows for sure but marvel.

I tried uploading it from my pc, but it didn't work. Hopefully this will work.

I've finished the first Vision and Scarlet Witch mini. Here's a scan from issue 1 (1982).
    Hopefully this will happen in the show, that she'll say that she's got her hex powers from mutant physiology and she other powers from being taught.
    Last edited by Eto; 02-27-2021 at 04:08 PM.

She actually gave birth to the twins, it’s like chaos magic was just the spark but then they actually developed autonomous life from her body, she kinda said she could not control them so I’m hoping they won’t dissolve into nothingness
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”