Page 125 of 774 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post

I tried uploading it from my pc, but it didn't work. Hopefully this will work.

I've finished the first Vision and Scarlet Witch mini. Here's a scan from issue 1 (1982).
    Hopefully this will happen in the show, that she'll say that she's got her hex powers from mutant physiology and she other powers from being taught.
    I think they are taking more from Busiek's era, which did still have her mutant powers involved, but I think they are replacing that with the nexus stuff from the 80s. They make a big deal about that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I think that wanda has the potential to be even more famous, the x-men popularity apex was during a time when superheroes entertainment wasn't as "mainstream" as it is today, having said that, the problem right now lies with the comics side of things, isn't it time to freshen up the avengers editorial management? the x-men went trough different editors and in the end it really helped breathing new life into the franchise.
    The X-Men can be famous on their own and Wanda has proven she can too. They don't really need this for each other to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm not sure if the design of her legs is supposed to be pants with two colors or if she's wearing thigh-high boots, but I would LIVE for Wanda with long ass boots like that. Definitely a serve of a look.
    I thought they looked like thigh high boots too, but it could be the smoke too. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The X-Men can be famous on their own and Wanda has proven she can too. They don't really need this for each other to be successful.
    I’m not sure what you mean to be honest, wanda needs to be in comic books, I wanna read about her and I think she deserves to be featured so that new fans can read new stories about her. I think editorial needs a fresh approach, she has not be treated well.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I’m not sure what you mean to be honest, wanda needs to be in comic books, I wanna read about her and I think she deserves to be featured so that new fans can read new stories about her. I think editorial needs a fresh approach, she has not be treated well.
    What got her propelled out of comics was an x-story...

She was still a mutant and Mags' kid when they decided that.

What got her propelled out of comics was an x-story...

She was still a mutant and Mags' kid when they decided that.
    What does this have to do with my message? If you’d be so polite as to have a second look at it you’ll notice this has nothing to do with the topic I was discussing.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

so there are Scarlet Witch fans who doesn't want Wanda to have any connection with the mutants and x-men world and fans who does

but honestly i will take anything as much as she's well writing and this ins't happening in the comics right now, just look at what Hickman did with Wanda in just some pages in Empyre x-men...

What does this have to do with my message? If you’d be so polite as to have a second look at it you’ll notice this has nothing to do with the topic I was discussing.
    Nevermind, I get what you are saying with new editorial, but they sadly have that and still nothing. CB Cebulski is over-seeing stuff now.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 02-27-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    so there are Scarlet Witch fans who doesn't want Wanda to have any connection with the mutants and x-men world and fans who does

but honestly i will take anything as much as she's well writing and this ins't happening in the comics right now, just look at what Hickman did with Wanda in just some pages in Empyre x-men...
    Not just written bad, but in such few things. Her last appearance there was last August. Linked or not, Marvel just isn't interested in having her in much. And with the success of her show, it's incredibly puzzling.

You want Wanda in x-stuff to make her more famous, and put her in more books. But it was x-stuff that pushed her out.
    Never said any of this, Never suggested I want wanda in the x-books, I said I want wanda to be featured in avengers books and I was wishing for new editorial management in order to freshen up the way the avengers books are organized right now, just like a new editor finally brought some fresh ideas to the x-offices, the same can happen for the Avengers .

Never said any of this, Never suggested I want wanda in the x-books, I said I want wanda to be featured in avengers books and I was wishing for new editorial management in order to freshen up the way the avengers books are organized right now, just like a new editor finally brought some fresh ideas to the x-offices, the same can happen for the Avengers.
    Yeah I realized after and edited my post. But they have new editorial. They already changed hands, it hasn't changed Wanda's fate sadly.

I hope during Dr Strange movie they can at least create a magical Team something with Wanda on it... dr voodo could be there too

In the Avengers comics rosters they would put anyone but wanda and the Classic members

Yeah I realized after and edited my post. But they have new editorial. They already changed hands, it hasn't changed Wanda's fate sadly.
    Who’s the new editor? I haven’t read any interview about him or with him

They teased a Midnight Sons team so long ago now (in Doctor Strange Damnation). It just never happened.

Who’s the new editor? I haven’t read any interview about him or with him
    CB Cebulski