Page 128 of 774 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    When did Wanda drain power from the twilight sword? If i remember correctly Wanda was matching Morgan Le Gay with her own magic while Morgan was amped by the twilight sword and had global reality warping thanks to this
    That was the story where she tapped into that power. She was not just using her own abilities.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I already explained my point pretty accurately, I just disagree with your view and my ability to understand should not be a topic in this forum.
    Light and sound are always there. The life force was cast away and Simon is gone. A tool is not an appendage.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Light and sound are always there. The life force was cast away and Simon is gone. A tool is not an appendage.
    Once more let's agree to disagree, cars use fuel, fuel is not a tool, the car is the tool which runs on fuel, think of wanda as a car, think about power sources as her fuel.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

cars use fuel, fuel is not a tool, the car is the tool which runs on fuel, think of wanda as a car, think about power sources as her fuel.
    Fuel is something always available. Wanda doesn't tap into the life force like that and now can't anymore.

Fuel is something always available. Wanda doesn't tap into the life force like that and now can't anymore.
    we just don't see eye to eye, fuel is hardly "always" available.
    We just disagree, that's it.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

we just don't see eye to eye, fuel is hardly "always" available.
    We just disagree, that's it.
    The only time it wasn't was in the 70s. But it hardly compares to something that took a complicated spell done by both she and Doom for her to even try to wield that then took over her and possessed her. That then Doom couldn't even control after he got it and then it was cast away. And not something they can use now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly I prefer to think Wanda can alter reality on her own, and the life force just allowed her to do it on a much larger scale. Probability alteration in itself seems very similar to Reality alteration, just a more lowkey form/use of it. And in a way, magic in itself kinda alters reality as sorcerers can pretty much do anything and it's explained as "Well, magic".
    Wanda in the comics it's currently a reality warper but just not in the HoM levels since she tapped into the life force, but it's ok because that would make her to overpowered like a multiversal reality warper lol

Watching WandaVision and I am in awe of the fact that Marvel just spent $200 million just to stick it to an old John Byrne comic from 30 years ago.

"For what is grief if not love persevering?"

Wanda allong with other heroes by marcio takara

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Yes, but she couldn't do either without the power source. Her spells are to tap into the powers. It works like a conduit. She's then using the power itself, ionic, life force, twilight sword. Not her own powers.
    this is just a semantic game, it is within her abilities to alter reality, she just need to tap a large enough energy source, just like superman needs to "sundip" in order to boost his power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    When did Wanda drain power from the twilight sword? If i remember correctly Wanda was matching Morgan Le Fay with her own magic while Morgan was amped by the twilight sword and had global reality warping thanks to this
    The Twilight Sword Arc was in the Pages of Avengers #1, Vol. 3 By Kurt Busiek and George Perez for Reference to help with this in what happen. :-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking Excellent!!!

I made an animated gif , feel free to use it if you like it.
    OH WOW This is Amazing, Very Nicely Done Daedra!

This is a Very Good Start and Gif to spread around to Twitter and other sites to get the word out, mostly after the show ends cause that will be the best time to start the campign to go off the mometum of the shows end and espically since we will fully know where Wanda Stands in the MCU by then for both maximum effort and safety to know she is ok going forward.

BUT this gif is GREAT cause it takes a major moment everyone was apart of viewing the show and loved, it is mystical and inspiring with it be Defined Scarlet Witch!

Excellent Job Daedra and Thank You and Great Job Making it apart of your Knew Avatar! :-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Yeah your new avatar looks so good Daedra

I never got what made chaos magic different to regular vanilla magic tbh

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yea, they Deserve TONS and TONS of Credit cause it was caue of them that Wanda is Now Canon with Chaos Magic, a rare addon/recon of a Powerset that Many Fans have come to Love about that era of Scarlet Witch!

I think Busiek and Perez need to talk to the creators and ask why that is so they are not on the credits, cause if their is 1 failing they have done the show it is NOT crediting them.