Page 146 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I think this is going to lead to a happy ending for Wanda i mean she heard the voices of heard from somewhere...
    Yea I forgot who said it either the Director or a writer, but they said this was just the starting off point in Wanda’s journey in this next phase of the MCU, so she is going to be getting far more development going forward!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

We really have to wait a whole year for Dr Strange 2 when it was supossed to drop in May 2021...

Wanda had a nice relationship with Carol prior to this. She was her fan and supporter in her Ms. Marvel role as she helped out the Avengers a number of times, and of course became one.

It is more likely that Monica may fill that role in future interactions with Wanda and Avengers. It would be nice to have some reflection on that. To my mind, the others were mildly suspicious of Ms. Marvel at first, but Wanda was on her side from the beginning.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I made the reds deeper and her hair brown.

Extraordinary Member

White Vision is out there too.

Heck we may get Viv from White Vision. At least the Champions fan in me hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I made the reds deeper and her hair brown.
    I kneel before your exquisite shading and the Witch dressed in deepest Scarlet
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    White Vision is out there too.

Heck we may get Viv from White Vision. At least the Champions fan in me hopes.
    One of them could appear on a D+ show, like Armor Wars.

Scarlet Witch Special Edition Doll from shopDisney.

This a Dream come true... How good it feels to have this much Wanda content and merch after a decade of having her forgotten and in limbo, hopefully this can push her more in the comics, and she also will be appearing in another Blockbuster movie like Dr Strange
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-06-2021 at 09:05 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Scarlet Witch Special Edition Doll from shopDisney.

This a Dream come true... How good it feels to have this much Wanda content and merch after a decade of having her forgotten and in limbo, hopefully this can push her more in the comics, and she also will be appearing in another Blockbuster movie like Dr Strange
    I'm surprised she didn't have more stuff at the end of last year that was at least comic book look related. There is a big hole for people who collect comic book versions of MCU characters, and Wanda is lacking. As someone who collects action figures, we should've had 3 comic book Wanda figures by now. Anyway...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'm surprised she didn't have more stuff at the end of last year that was at least comic book look related. There is a big hole for people who collect comic book versions of MCU characters, and Wanda is lacking. As someone who collects action figures, we should've had 3 comic book Wanda figures by now. Anyway...
    Why do you think it is that SW reportedly doesn't get much "love" in the comics nowadays?

Extraordinary Member

I really wish Wanda get a nuanced portrayal in the Darkhold comics and Dr.Strange 2 movie.
    Dr.Strange comics already have nuanced take on subjects like "Dark Magic" with characters like Kaluu. Knowledge is knowledge, some of them are dangerous, but being able to handle it reasonably and responsibly are a sign of maturity and mastership.(Just throwing some shade at the new wave of theorists screaming OMG she is reading Darkhold, future villain material type!)

And me trying to ask if a fellow poster's name means what I think it is, I don't know if you guys played The Elder Scrolls series or not, in that universe, Daedra are a group of "deities" that can be considered evil/morally ambiguous gods or even demons. But they are the more interesting part of the lore of that universe.
    And it's highly reductive to say "Daedra worshippers bad" in TES fandom. I hope they have some similar takes in Marvel's mystical lore, individuals can have "dark" power sources without themselves being some kind of evil maniac.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Why do you think it is that SW reportedly doesn't get much "love" in the comics nowadays?
    Short and oversimplification type of answer?
    The unfortunate aftermath of AD/HOM still haunting her.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Short and oversimplification type of answer?
    The unfortunate aftermath of AD/HOM still haunting her.
    But didn't many major characters commit "unforgiveable sins" in Civil War? How did they bounce back?

Honestly y'all think the Darkhold will be talked about in the movie? I have a feeling that for now it will be just a part of Wanda's Lore in the MCU since Dr Strange gains power from other things and has his own foes