Page 148 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    So, in the post-credits stinger, was that just a stylish scene transition or did Wanda use magic to duplicate herself?
    I think it was similar to Dr. Strange did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Honestly, after getting to know the character, she's more interesting to me than most X-Men and many Avengers
    That's great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    And sadly the legacy of HoM basically blocked a lot of new fans from further knowing her character.
    Yeah and that needs to be addressed, but Marvel just love the X-men to be stuck as a minority on the constant edge of extinction and care even less about Wanda's character.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That's great to hear.
    Thanks. I don't want to knock X-Men. I'm sure many find them more interesting than Avengers (explaining why they were top sellers for so long)

But individually they don't really catch my interest. The Avengers all have their own sub-worlds, and even characters like SW, Vision, Quicksilver, and so forth, who don't have their own franchises, have their own distinct mythos and weird connections. Some X-Men stand out, like Wolverine, who's one of my favorite Marvel characters period. Again though, this is subjective, not objective. I still hope for the best for the MCU X-Men.

I'd like to catch up on Scarlet Witch and other Avengers. I've read some Iron Man back in the day, and some Spider-Man, but I haven't really been systemic about recent comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm interested in 1/6 scale, like Barbie or similar action figure size. I have indeed seen some over the years, but keep waiting for one more like comic classic Wanda. Sideshow Toys or Hot Toys did one. Barbie figure would work if it is out there.
    I keep hping that Hasbro do more comic Wanda Marvel Legends figures. At least she has had a couple unlike other characters like Crystal how has never gotten an Action Figure

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Depends how long you have been collecting action figures as Wanda has a few action figures over the years.
    She's had 2 comic book Marvel Legends in the span of 5-6 years. I know she isn't Captain America, but she was getting a show. Maybe they'll be making up for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    So, in the post-credits stinger, was that just a stylish scene transition or did Wanda use magic to duplicate herself?
    Was More like astral projection i think

Extraordinary Member

Maybe the show will spur more interest in her comic version.
    Well, the sales of House of M kinda spiked with the popularity of the show sadly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Was More like astral projection i think
    She doesn't appear transparent though, and I would imagine she will have to put her body or soul on autopilot or something?(Like, make a script for her body to do basic stuff like eating/resting while she spend most of her time studying.)

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    She's had 2 comic book Marvel Legends in the span of 5-6 years. I know she isn't Captain America, but she was getting a show. Maybe they'll be making up for it now.
    Yeah, and hopefully they will do more as I mentioned there are still plenty of characters that have never gotten a figure

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Thanks. I don't want to knock X-Men. I'm sure many find them more interesting than Avengers (explaining why they were top sellers for so long)

But individually they don't really catch my interest. The Avengers all have their own sub-worlds, and even characters like SW, Vision, Quicksilver, and so forth, who don't have their own franchises, have their own distinct mythos and weird connections. Some X-Men stand out, like Wolverine, who's one of my favorite Marvel characters period. Again though, this is subjective, not objective. I still hope for the best for the MCU X-Men.

I'd like to catch up on Scarlet Witch and other Avengers. I've read some Iron Man back in the day, and some Spider-Man, but I haven't really been systemic about recent comics.
    I love the X-Men, but I think they're popularity in the 90's due to the cartoon made Marvel treat them and the Avengers differently. Like they didn't want to sully the X-Men with Avengers so they kept them very separate. Being closed off from the rest of Marvel, because let's be honest, a lot of X-Men fans don't like and aren't interested in the Avengers at all and the X-Office knows that, made their stories self contained and at times repetitive.

The Avengers had more versatility because they're where everything that isn't X-Men and Spider-Man goes. The Fantastic Four shares a bit more with them though.

It's a shame that a lot of X-fans are very anti-Avengers, but I think that's the X-Office's doing since they wanted the X-Men to fight their own battles without the Avengers' help making them believe that the Avengers didn't condone the treatment mutants received.

Well, the sales of House of M kinda spiked with the popularity of the show sadly.
    So did the sales for Vision Quest. At least Wandavision handled them better than the actual comics,

She doesn't appear transparent though, and I would imagine she will have to put her body or soul on autopilot or something?(Like, make a script for her body to do basic stuff like eating/resting while she spend most of her time studying.)
    I think it's because she's more powerful than him that she can move around while projecting. She looked definitely different from a physical form, but it was hard to tell if she were transparent because of the glow of chaos magic.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She's sitting above a magical pentagram while floating and also a darker and slowed Dr Strange theme it's playing during this scene