Page 15 of 774 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Paul Bettany for Total Film Magazine.
    What is VFX? Is that like CGI? So basically the show has more power shots then endgame! Tall order but it sets the standard for the Marvel shows going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    What is VFX? Is that like CGI? So basically the show has more power shots then endgame! Tall order but it sets the standard for the Marvel shows going forward.
    VFX is visual effects and can be anything is can't be done with a live action shot alone, so it would include CGI

Anonymous on 4Chan said this:

-Wandavision will be one of the most unique pieces of TV ever. I think this gets Emmy attention

Paul Bettany for Total Film Magazine.
    When it's the black and white filter

When it's the black and white filter
    I know it’s a joke but anything that requires a visual effect. Some of the black and white shots might need the fix but I’m sure it’s more for the color shots. Especially if Wanda is using her red magic effect or if Vision is flying or doing anything.

Extraordinary Member

Every shot of Vision in his android form requires CGI -- Bettany wears the red makeup and costume but he also has those little motion-capture dots so the special effects people can make him look more like an android. So that alone means massive amounts of CGI right there.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Every shot of Vision in his android form requires CGI -- Bettany wears the red makeup and costume but he also has those little motion-capture dots so the special effects people can make him look more like an android. So that alone means massive amounts of CGI right there.

Think that's more of a Vision thread thing.

Her hands

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Think that's more of a Vision thread thing.
    I was just replying to the discussion of why "WandaVision" has so many VFX shots.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

From Twitter

POSSIBLE SPOILERS: Insider who hit several points (Charly Murphy) in the plot of "WandaVision" before any promotional material believes that:

- Evan Peters will actually play Quicksilver;
    - Mephisto, Chthon and Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) will not appear in the series.

Apparently he also said that he could be wrong about Aaron not being in WandaVision...
    Those things he said weren't scoops. People were just asking his thoughts on Twitter and he said what he thinks might happen, but it was far from being any confirmation. Like the Evan Peters thing, he never said he would be playing Quicksilver; he simply said ''or Quicksilver'' when someone suggested Evan could be playing Nightmare. When Charles wants to actually reveal a scoop, he posts it on his website.

DisneyPlus now has an eight-minute clip show for Wanda and an seven-minute show for Vision under Marvel Legends.

Marvel Studios: Legends Debuts On Disney+ Tomorrow
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...sney-tomorrow/
    Last edited by Witchfan; 01-08-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES