Page 169 of 774 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 11598

Which makes sense for raw power but not really the ability to wield it with any sort of control. Still feel like she needs some discipline to prevent another Westview. Maybe she'll find answers in the writings of Kamar-taj. Maybe with the introduction of the Vishanti (if they do that, they should do that).
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I am rather interested in how Vishanti would view Wanda. In the comics there isn't really a big fuzz about Vishanti's potential bias against "demon spawns" and "Anti-Christ" figures. Characters like Daemon Hellstrom and Wanda were considered candidates for the next Sorcerer Supreme.
    I want Wanda and Stephen to be good friends but I wouldn't mind Vishanti(or a specific member of it, probably Agamotto since he is arguably the most aggressive among them) simply not trusting Wanda and seeing her as a threat. It created some conflict and tension within the cast of characters without actually making them at each other's throat.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    thankies

Yeah, I'll share anything interesting I find.

I'm glad you like my username. Someone else gave me the idea. I did both MCU and Star Wars marathons not long ago, and it seemed like a cool homage to both.

Beautiful music. <3

Agreed, Elizabeth Olsen is a national treasure. And her best is yet to come.
    Indeed she just turned 32 and she is already at This level of skill, she is already on her way to top tier levels of acting! She deserves any role to come her way that she wants, I am excited to see her career evolve beyond the MCU and what roles she will get!

That is what I thought of your name to, a take on both your love of WandaVision and Star Wars, which is a great and unique idea for a name! I have gotten drastically more into Star Wars over the past year alone so indeed I share your Star Wars enthusiasm as well, cool bing watch list as well.

Glad you like the music it is indeed lovely with a portrait level thumbnail!

Glad to have you join us and it is an honor your 1st posts and reasons to join was cause of WandaVision.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I found this video pretty entertaining, it uses basic facts on Wanda from wiki, but it is fun to watch and see comparisons between Wanda and Dragon Ball Characters, that was cool.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I am rather interested in how Vishanti would view Wanda. In the comics there isn't really a big fuzz about Vishanti's potential bias against "demon spawns" and "Anti-Christ" figures. Characters like Daemon Hellstrom and Wanda were considered candidates for the next Sorcerer Supreme.
    I want Wanda and Stephen to be good friends but I wouldn't mind Vishanti(or a specific member of it, probably Agamotto since he is arguably the most aggressive among them) simply not trusting Wanda and seeing her as a threat. It created some conflict and tension within the cast of characters without actually making them at each other's throat.
    There might be some conflict, but also I'm still curious about that belt buckle and if it means something. And really, she should be like the anti-anti-christ, because she always fought to keep her demon god powers in control for the use of good.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Interesting. Might fit into the synopsis, but I hope Strange is not possessed for his own movie. I hope this establishes the Vishanti and gives him the SS title officially.
    I don't actually think ''Dark Doctor Strange'' is something we'll be getting in the movie, 'cause the whole point of What If...? is to show alternative stories, as opposed to what actually happens in the main ones. Plus, it's unlikely they would spoil a major plot point of DSITMOM in an animated show like that. I just think the dark magic aspect presented in it could be a clue to Chaos Magic and the Darkhold in the movie, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Looks like the costume is a lot more red in "real life", outside of the show's lightning.
    It looks so much better. That also might explain why every single piece of merch depicts the outfit with a brighter shade of red: they might have only gotten those raw pictures to base the merch on. They really should've added more color in post-production.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't actually think ''Dark Doctor Strange'' is something we'll be getting in the movie, 'cause the whole point of What If...? is to show alternative stories, as opposed to what actually happens in the main ones. Plus, it's unlikely they would spoil a major plot point of DSITMOM in an animated show like that. I just think the dark magic aspect presented in it could be a clue to Chaos Magic and the Darkhold in the movie, that's all.
    I don't think it necessarily means it's dark Doctor Strange. Just in the synopsis it has the Mordo has him unleash some unspeakable evil. It could be an accident. It doesn't have to mean he's possessed at all. I'm saying the image lines up with the synopsis.

Ultimate Member

I don't think it necessarily means it's dark Doctor Strange. Just in the synopsis it has the Mordo has him unleash some unspeakable evil. It could be an accident. It doesn't have to mean he's possessed at all. I'm saying the image lines up with the synopsis.
    So how do you think she'd fit into that?

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I found this video pretty entertaining, it uses basic facts on Wanda from wiki, but it is fun to watch and see comparisons between Wanda and Dragon Ball Characters, that was cool.

I could imagine Wanda wielding an energy scythe. lol

Now she just needs to gather the Dragon Balls and wish the family back as non-hex entities.. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So how do you think she'd fit into that?
    I don't think Wanda has to fit into that part of it exactly. Other than maybe to team up to take out whatever is unleashed. It's Strange's movie so whatever trials he faces, I fully expect to be about him first.

Ultimate Member

I don't think Wanda has to fit into that part of it exactly. Other than maybe to team up to take out whatever is unleashed. It's Strange's movie so whatever trials he faces, I fully expect to be about him first.
    I agree. I'm just curious as to how she'll even pop up in this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I agree. I'm just curious as to how she'll even pop up in this story.
    I think it's that whatever Strange mistakenly unleashes has the kids or something. Or they are in that dimension.

Ultimate Member

I think it's that whatever Strange mistakenly unleashes has the kids or something. Or they are in that dimension.
    That's possible. Maybe her kids' souls are trapped by the same evil. You think she'll blame him if that's true?

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Multiverse of Madness abbreviates to MoM. Probably means nothing.