Page 171 of 774 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    People stopped comparing Wanda and Jean to start having fights about Wanda and Zatanna
    Zatanna magical queen of DC but they shouldn't be comparing Marvel's hit series like WandaVision with the Rotten DCEU
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-12-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    I said that I believe they'll work together. And, yes, Wanda has things to learn about magic from Strange.

But there's almost no chance that the Scarlet Witch doesn't defy Doctor Strange at some point for the pursuit of her own goals. And if she doesn't, then that would be a wasted story opportunity. I can't account for the comics, I'm talking about the MCU as it stands.

The Avengers had interpersonal drama all the time. And Wanda's always been a bit of a rebel.
    Makes sense to me.

I said that I believe they'll work together. And, yes, Wanda has things to learn about magic from Strange.

But there's almost no chance that the Scarlet Witch doesn't defy Doctor Strange at some point for the pursuit of her own goals. And if she doesn't, then that would be a wasted story opportunity. I can't account for the comics, I'm talking about the MCU as it stands.

The Avengers had interpersonal drama all the time. And Wanda's always been a bit of a rebel.
    I don't get why there is no chance? And why would it be a wasted opportunity? She ends her show wanting to learn about her powers. Wanda is not a bit of a rebel typically. She starts out as being mislead by Ultron, then joins the Avengers after Hawkeye has a talk with her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

You're disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

You're disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.
    No I am giving my reasons why I see things going a sort of way. With her declaration at the end of her show being that she was gonna understand her powers, I do not see her deciding to go against someone trying to help her do that. Which Strange is her option for that because they turned Agatha into a villain. Agatha was the one that originally trained Wanda to use magic. Strange is likely this universe's version of that.

With her declaration at the end of her show being that she was gonna understand her powers, I do not see her deciding to go against someone trying to help her do that.
    It's not like we know the exact plot.

The way you seem to see it going is that Wanda obeys and gets along with Strange 100% of the time, and their personalities and goals never come into conflict.

I say that's silly and never happening.

It's not like we know the exact plot.

The way you seem to see it going is that Wanda obeys and gets along with Strange 100% of the time, and their personalities and goals never come into conflict.

I say that's silly and never happening.
    No, we know the synopsis for Strange and how Wanda's show ended.

I'm not saying she becomes like a mind slave of his. Just not against learning about her powers since that's what she's seeking.

We'll see what actually happens. But that theory you have seems to stem from people thinking she's the villain of the movie. When that doesn't line up with the synopsis.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Just not against learning about her powers since that's what she's seeking.
    I said TWICE that I agree with this.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

So Darth WandaVision, once you have enough posts have you thought of an idea for avatars yet?!

You need any help considering one?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    So Darth WandaVision, once you have enough posts have you thought of an idea for avatars yet?!

You need any help considering one?
    I might crop part of that poster from the emotional music you shared. Or manip Liz Olsen as a Sith. lol

How many posts do I need?

I might crop part of that poster from the emotional music you shared. Or manip Liz Olsen as a Sith. lol

How many posts do I need?
    I remember around 20-30 back when I started in 2012, might have changed since then, try it out!

I know we have to wait a year but i can't wait for the MoM trailers, hopefully a red carpet and interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Zatanna magical queen of DC but they shouldn't be comparing Marvel's hit series like WandaVision with the Rotten DCEU
    I agree. I hope the Zatanna show is not connected to the dceu in any way

I remember around 20-30 back when I started in 2012, might have changed since then, try it out!
    Love it, despite all the odd statements from the showrunners I think the show turned out great.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I know we have to wait a year but i can't wait for the MoM trailers, hopefully a red carpet and interviews
    Indeed I am looking Greatly forward to it as well, by the time it comes out hopefully we will have this pandemic in our past and can have red carpet events like before again!

A red carpet event with Scarlet Witch, that is Dream I never get tired of knowing is reality!