Page 172 of 774 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 11598
    Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

When do you believe we'll get our first trailer?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Probably around Christmas at the earliest, maybe January

Ah. Well, I'll wait patiently since WV was so good.

I found this on tumblr today:

"Wanda is literally living her ao3/wattpad life.... I mean...

Perfect life with love of your life? Check. Living in a different era the way you want? Check. Cute kids with your s/o? Check. Different outfits and style and looks with absolutely no one questioning you? Check.

She’s living a fix-it fic. 100k words, no angst. Only fluff."
    True!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Probably around Christmas at the earliest, maybe January
    I like to think we may get a tease trailer around the time of San Diego Comic Con, that be the time they want to make big splashes upcoming projects!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Ah. Well, I'll wait patiently since WV was so good.

I found this on tumblr today:

"Wanda is literally living her ao3/wattpad life.... I mean...

Perfect life with love of your life? Check. Living in a different era the way you want? Check. Cute kids with your s/o? Check. Different outfits and style and looks with absolutely no one questioning you? Check.

She’s living a fix-it fic. 100k words, no angst. Only fluff."

True!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Wow. What a deep analysis of the characters' relationship with the past and reality itself. I'll watch this a few times. thanks for sharing!

Wow. What a deep analysis of the characters' relationship with the past and reality itself. I'll watch this a few times. thanks for sharing!
    Glad too Darth WandaVision, some of these You Tube Videos on WandaVision has been truly Amazing!

After you are done with that I HIGHLY suggest you Watch this one, it is Very Important summing up Wanda's Journey threw her trauma, mental loss that plauged he, grief and coming back from it to her full self, aka Healing from it!

Mmm. The TV world gives Wanda a continuity where her mind can safely heal. The magic series allows her memories to re-integrate so that she can establish her identity. I love it!

Now I'm watching the next video in that Trauma series.
    Last edited by Darth WandaVision; 03-12-2021 at 07:20 PM.

Ultimate Member

So what exactly are her powers now in the MCU

Smile

Mmm. The TV world gives Wanda a continuity where her mind can safely heal. The magic series allows her memories to re-integrate so that she can establish her identity. I love it!

Now I'm watching the next video in that Trauma series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So what exactly are her powers now in the MCU

He's so smart, and witty, and... pretentious. hahaha

Great video essays. I feel I have a deeper understanding.

Ultimate Member

I'll check it out. I was just surprised she teleported out of nowhere

He's so smart, and witty, and... pretentious. hahaha

Great video essays. I feel I have a deeper understanding.
    Indeed it does and I Highly Recommend them to ALL Wanda Fans to watch Darth WandaVision!

I like them cause it shows in a psychological perspective what our Wanda was going threw, she was going threw an understanding mental breaking cause of her losses and grief that took over her world. Her journey in WandaVision was in part putting the pieces of her scattered memories and mind back together and when that finally happens by the end of episode 8 we start to see the end of the Hex world and the freeing of WestView cause Wanda can start seeing clearly again and with that accept her destiny as The Scarlet Witch!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I know we have to wait a year but i can't wait for the MoM trailers, hopefully a red carpet and interviews
    That’s going to be a good day, when I can finally sit in a theater again and watch movies on a giant screen and speakers that can blow out your ear drums, as nature intended. Wanda having a CGI fight at the scale is going to look amazing.