Page 173 of 774 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    That’s going to be a good day, when I can finally sit in a theater again and watch movies on a giant screen and speakers that can blow out your ear drums, as nature intended. Wanda having a CGI fight at the scale is going to look amazing.
    IKR, the last movie I saw in theaters was Sonic: The Hedgehog!

Good movie indeed, but it has been THAT long since I have been in a theater, looking forward to hopefully going back soon, Praying things keep heading in the right directions.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed it does and I Highly Recommend them to ALL Wanda Fans to watch Darth WandaVision!

I like them cause it shows in a psychological perspective what our Wanda was going threw, she was going threw an understanding mental breaking cause of her losses and grief that took over her world. Her journey in WandaVision was in part putting the pieces of her scattered memories and mind back together and when that finally happens by the end of episode 8 we start to see the end of the Hex world and the freeing of WestView cause Wanda can start seeing clearly again and with that accept her destiny as The Scarlet Witch!

That's a great way of wording it.

Such a great arc. Fans will be talking about WandaVision for years. The psychological aspects, the emotional journey, all of it.

You know another arc I'm looking forward to? Spectral Vision. He's out there developing his own identity right now.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

IKR, the last movie I saw in theaters was Sonic: The Hedgehog!

Good movie indeed, but it has been THAT long since I have been in a theater, looking forward to hopefully going back soon, Praying things keep heading in the right directions.
    I just realized: the last movie I saw in theaters was Doctor Sleep. It had been so long, I had to check my AMC app! Now I’m getting all nostalgic for endless soda fountains and $5 Tuesdays.

I wonder if we’re going to get trailers by summer, since events like Comic-Con are still going if only online. Where are they on production?

Yeah, I don't exactly remember the last movie I saw in theaters. It might have been Endgame. I know I didn't see Rise of Skywalker on the big screen.

Bring on Christmas in July with a Comic-Con trailer! lol

My last one was Endgame. I saw Rise of the Skywalker on digital release on Amazon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    My last one was Endgame. I saw Rise of the Skywalker on digital release on Amazon.
    I saw KotM

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I just realized: the last movie I saw in theaters was Doctor Sleep. It had been so long, I had to check my AMC app! Now I’m getting all nostalgic for endless soda fountains and $5 Tuesdays.

I wonder if we’re going to get trailers by summer, since events like Comic-Con are still going if only online. Where are they on production?
    I am believing by that point we might get some short of Teaser Trailer for the movie, you want to get hype for a movie by some short of tease 6-8 months before release.

Comic Con even if its virtual again this year would still be the best place to do this cause you have the most press and fans paying attention.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Yeah, I don't exactly remember the last movie I saw in theaters. It might have been Endgame. I know I didn't see Rise of Skywalker on the big screen.

Bring on Christmas in July with a Comic-Con trailer! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I saw KotM
    Indeed Besides Sonic, the last movies I saw was The Rise of the Skywalker(I Saw that 3x in the Theaters, 1 time in IMAX 3D-Theaters) and Bad Boys for Life, REALLY Funny!

I miss to the special events in movie theaters, I like Seeing Classic movies AMC put out in theaters, Rifftrax that is the comedy trio from Mystery Science Theater 3000 My Favorite Comedy group of all times and Studio Ghibli special showings, I saw allot of those Anime Classics in theaters back in 2019~!

That's a great way of wording it.

Such a great arc. Fans will be talking about WandaVision for years. The psychological aspects, the emotional journey, all of it.

You know another arc I'm looking forward to? Spectral Vision. He's out there developing his own identity right now.
    Thanks and honeslty it was an emotional story that made allot of Fans get behind Wanda to heal threw it and sieze her destiny as the Scarlet Witch.

It shows how Mental Trauma can effect a person and how it take confronting the past and understanding it to put it behind you and deal with your loses. It indeed was a powerful and emotional Story that made many Love Wanda more then before, Even Me and I did not know I could love her Character more then I already did.

Talking

I know I have posted this before, but I wanted to again just for anyone that missed it the 1st time;

I just ADORE this Music Video of MCU Wanda, it Combines MCU Wanda/Scarlet Witch with Anime music from the Series Demon Slayer!

Scarlet Witch & Anime(Espically Sailor Moon) are My Favorite Fandoms in the World, so This hits a MAJOR Cord with Me , Enjoy like I have!

Oh! What a nice portrait. I like the colors, and unique style. The highlight on the hair from the magic is a good touch.

I know I have posted this before, but I wanted to again just for anyone that missed it the 1st time;

I just ADORE this Music Video of MCU Wanda, it Combines MCU Wanda/Scarlet Witch with Anime music from the Series Demon Slayer!

Scarlet Witch & Anime(Espically Sailor Moon) are My Favorite Fandoms in the World, so This hits a MAJOR Cord with Me , Enjoy like I have!

There are so many new music tributes to Wanda popping up on YT. I could watch them all night.

I feel like "Dearly Beloved" from Kingdom Hearts would match really well with our MCU couple. Especially my favorite version with lyrics.

I think Rise of Skywalker was the last film I saw in a cinema. Luckily I have a load of DVDs to catch up on and also a chance to rewatch my favourites.

Still figures crossed to seeing Wanda again on the Big Screen

Extraordinary Member

If I remember correctly, mine is Rise of the Skyrwalker as well.
    I kinda want to see WW1984 and then I just forgot about that for some reason.

When do you believe we'll get our first trailer?
    Normally we get two trailers for movies like this so I guess we could see the first one by november and the second one in february.

There's always a gap between trailers, if they drop the first trailer in december the second one will be to close to the day the movie drops.