Page 174 of 774 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 11598

The music in this scene lives rent free in my mind

Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-13-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Oh! What a nice portrait. I like the colors, and unique style. The highlight on the hair from the magic is a good touch.

There are so many new music tributes to Wanda popping up on YT. I could watch them all night.

I feel like "Dearly Beloved" from Kingdom Hearts would match really well with our MCU couple. Especially my favorite version with lyrics.
    You can tell when a project like WandaVision has struck such a cord with audiences that the majority videos we see on YouTube are music videos, tributes, in depth breakdown that are well though out positive retrospectives and power/lore on The Scarlet Witch videos then You KNOW that it has struck a very loving and powerful cord with the world!

Also Congratulations on your 1st avatar and nice choose! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Besides Miss Olsen for her acting, the composers of this show deserve an Emmy nod at least!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I could imagine Wanda wielding an energy scythe. lol

Now she just needs to gather the Dragon Balls and wish the family back as non-hex entities.. o_O
    Well that scythe does have her color scheme so it could work.

Also I just find it cool whenever other characters from Marvel get compared to Wanda, this is from a CBR article, but it is still interesting to see anyone do this comparison;

https://www.cbr.com/ultra-instinct-g...scarlet-witch/

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Aww..

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You can tell when a project like WandaVision has struck such a cord with audiences that the majority videos we see on YouTube are music videos, tributes, in depth breakdown that are well though out positive retrospectives and power/lore on The Scarlet Witch videos then You KNOW that it has struck a very loving and powerful cord with the world!

Also Congratulations on your 1st avatar and nice choose! =)
    Thanks! The Halloween costume is an instant classic.

Agreed. I am very pleased with the impact WandaVision has had on audiences. It's inspired people to reflect, and discuss, and be creative.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Well that scythe does have her color scheme so it could work.

Also I just find it cool whenever other characters from Marvel get compared to Wanda, this is from a CBR article, but it is still interesting to see anyone do this comparison;

https://www.cbr.com/ultra-instinct-g...scarlet-witch/
    My experience with DBZ comes from Toonami and watching my brother and his friends play games on the PS2 way back. This Ultra Instinct stuff is new to me!

Interesting article. If you ever run into a good fanfic where Wanda meets Goku, send it my way. :3

Extraordinary Member

Say Wanda get another "solo project" after DS2, what would you want to see? What source material would serve as inspiration for the story?
    I kinda want them to draw stuff from rather obscure comics like Darkhold:Pages from Book of Sin, yeah, I am suggesting Victoria Montesi stuff again.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Say Wanda get another "solo project" after DS2, what would you want to see? What source material would serve as inspiration for the story?
    I kinda want them to draw stuff from rather obscure comics like Darkhold:Pages from Book of Sin, yeah, I am suggesting Victoria Montesi stuff again.
    I kind of wanna learn more about this:

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Comic Agatha was active in Pre-Great Catalysm Atlantis I think. But they make MCU version way younger than comic Agatha. Of course her mother can still be an ancient witch of some sort.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-13-2021 at 10:48 AM.

I remember her solo had other color wizards, maybe she is the Cerulean Sorceress or something

Smile

If I remember correctly, mine is Rise of the Skyrwalker as well.
    I kinda want to see WW1984 and then I just forgot about that for some reason.
    WW1984 is ok. It's entertaining.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Yeah I definitely want Wanda to meet up with Victoria in this universe and things to go better this time, haha. I'd like it again in comics as well.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Is that from a story about the Darkhold's origins?

Is that from a story about the Darkhold's origins?
    Wish I had more time to post but have a look at this http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/zherednaprec.htm
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-13-2021 at 05:08 PM.