Page 178 of 774 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    I was being sarcastic with my last comment. I need some parts of the lore explained to me since I'm new, but I didn't need explained to me that Wanda cares about more than her blood relations to people.

Anyway. What a lovely mother. <3

Welcome Mik.
    No Worries, we just like to help out fellow posters and we an very enthusiastic to do so, cause we enjoy the themes of Wanda and family so much.

That is something that they truly got right and we love about WandsVision is how right they got her love for her family!

Wanda is indeed a Loving Mother!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    No Worries, we just like to help out fellow posters and we an very enthusiastic to do so, cause we enjoy the themes of Wanda and family so much.

That is something that they truly got right and we love about WandaVision is how right they got her love for her family!

Wanda is indeed a Loving Mother!
    Aye! We're vibing with the family love!

And on that note, these gifs showed up on tumblr today. They're too big to upload directly, but here are the links. Enjoy.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/af2ff273...0e86f00cf.gifv
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/2248aa6d...1fe40b8c5.gifv
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/b6a2076c...69f3ec77a.gifv
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/1b196589...8b8879e4a.gifv
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/a5bb6609...5e8152313.gifv

Ultimate Member

Although I'm not 100% sold on her resolution in WandaVision, I did appreciate how she cared about her sons. I assume we'll see more of that down the road (based on the post-credits scene).

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Although I'm not 100% sold on her resolution in WandaVision, I did appreciate how she cared about her sons. I assume we'll see more of that down the road (based on the post-credits scene).
    Never thought about it like that but indeed we are Vibing like a family around here, that is a good way to look at all of us together, a family of friends and fans with shared love and fandom for this lady and her universe!

Speaking of gifs and the appreciation of her sons, ALL those gifs I loved but this one you posted I loved the most and it captures all of that love the best and hopes they will return in DS2!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Never thought about it like that but indeed we are Vibing like a family around here, that is a good way to look at all of us together, a family of friends and fans with shared love and fandom for this lady and her universe!
    Aww. Sweet stuff!

Speaking of gifs and the appreciation of her sons, ALL those gifs I loved but this one you posted I loved the most and it captures all of that love the best and hopes they will return in DS2!
    That's a great one. Here's hoping Wanda reunites with her boys someday soon.

Marvel is going back to print on comics that sold out thanks to WandaVision craze
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ma...BingNewsSearch

Never doubt Wanda Maximoff's power to change reality. Her starring role in the Disney+ series WandaVision didn't just dominate pop culture discourse for the past few months, it also has created a huge run on many of the most relevant Marvel comics featuring Scarlet Witch and the Vision.

EW has confirmed that Marvel has been going back to press for new print runs of Vision by Tom King and Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Scarlet Witch by James Robinson and various artists, and Vision and Scarlet Witch by Steve Englehart and artists like Don Heck and Bill Mantlo, among other comics. House of M, the 2005 event series in which Wanda changed the entire reality of the Marvel Universe to one where her adoptive father Magneto ruled over mankind, had its print stock depleted "almost overnight" in the wake of WandaVision's premiere.

Ultimate Member

Do SW fans think HoM and No More Mutants are the worst of her stories?

No More Mutants happens during HoM. The said worst stories would be Disassembled and House of M. They have become the most known stories for the character so you can't just ignore them, and WandaVision did take some inspiration from it, but yeah, most Scarlet Witch fans hate them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No More Mutants happens during HoM. The said worst stories would be Disassembled and House of M. They have become the most known stories for the character so you can't just ignore them, and WandaVision did take some inspiration from it, but yeah, most Scarlet Witch fans hate them.
    I can honestly see why her fans would hate the story. Do you think that's why there might be a divide between them and X-fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marvel is going back to print on comics that sold out thanks to WandaVision craze
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ma...BingNewsSearch

Never doubt Wanda Maximoff's power to change reality. Her starring role in the Disney+ series WandaVision didn't just dominate pop culture discourse for the past few months, it also has created a huge run on many of the most relevant Marvel comics featuring Scarlet Witch and the Vision.

EW has confirmed that Marvel has been going back to press for new print runs of Vision by Tom King and Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Scarlet Witch by James Robinson and various artists, and Vision and Scarlet Witch by Steve Englehart and artists like Don Heck and Bill Mantlo, among other comics. House of M, the 2005 event series in which Wanda changed the entire reality of the Marvel Universe to one where her adoptive father Magneto ruled over mankind, had its print stock depleted "almost overnight" in the wake of WandaVision's premiere.
    I love this so much.

The comics committee folks must be SEETHING

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    I love this so much.

The comics committee folks must be SEETHING
    So who do the comic committee folks actually like?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I can honestly see why her fans would hate the story. Do you think that's why there might be a divide between them and X-fans?
    Honeslty I think that is a divide Fans do to themselves, I know plenty of X-Fans(I am an X-Fan Myself since the Pryde of the X-Men Arcade game days) both here on CBR and in the Real world at comic shops that Truly Do Love Wanda and her Character. Anytime I talk to them they always blame Bendis and Joe Quesada for the events of M-Day more then on Wanda cause in their opinions like mine the writing was SO Bad and such a blasphemy against Wanda's it is hard to consider those books even respectable.

Also Joe Quesada and Marvel by what has been told where already planning on doing reduced mutants long before HoM cause they thought their where to many to tell good stories or the whole copyright issues still going on at that time by what we have heard over the years. The killing of 16 million mutants on Genosha was already a thing done by a real villian by choose in Cassandra Nova, but you never hear much about her or that event as much as you do HoM.

Honestly it is perception and what fans truly care about when reading these stories. Most X-Fans on CBR are great and caring fans and it is more then just one group of fans that start debates on these stories it is other fans as well, so it just the nature of CBR to start debates over stories.

But it Hardly Reflects the real world responses to these stories, in a strange twist of faith beyond what I have seen, it seems those stories unlike on CBR Debates, have only enhanced Wanda's polulatiry cause after that is seems online net fans just dive right into Wanda Lore with Chaos Magic, Mount Wundagore, Chthon, Nexus Beings, the Avengers, Magic and More.

So while many Wanda Fans don't for good reason like those stories and CBR have overly many debates on them, the public seems to have show how to take these negative stories and use them to like Wanda even more, hence the Responses to WandaVision and her place in the MCU and the greater lore of Wanda Being Celebrated being starting to shown in the MCU and Fans are mad-loving talking about it beyond HoM.

Like Always the world is a strange place, but when Love overcomes Darkness like that, it gives me hope then even after such stories like Hom and Dissembles, the vaster majority of Fans seem to stern to Love and greter lore for Wanda then our fears would have thought.

Their is Light from this, is truly Gives me Hope we can even overcome even Wanda's Darker Moments with Love.

Nice we are talking about Wanda's family and her kids when it is Mother's Day today here in Ireland

Extraordinary Member

Well, there were a lot of X-fans actively hating on the character (till this day). And X-office milked the shit out of M-Day.
    And more importantly, Wanda herself is not an X-Men character, she doesn't need X-franchise to survive.
    If AD/HoM didn't happen, the only thing Wanda fans have to deal with is probably over-enthusiastic and possessive Magnus family fans who constantly try to spin a narrative of "wholesome family". And that would be way less tiring than her current situation.

Honeslty I think that is a divide Fans do to themselves, I know plenty of X-Fans(I am an X-Fan Myself since the Pryde of the X-Men Arcade game days) both here on CBR and in the Real world at comic shops that Truly Do Love Wanda and her Character. Anytime I talk to them they always blame Bendis and Joe Quesada for the events of M-Day more then on Wanda cause in their opinions like mine the writing was SO Bad and such a blasphemy against Wanda's it is hard to consider those books even respectable.

Also Joe Quesada and Marvel by what has been told where already planning on doing reduced mutants long before HoM cause they thought their where to many to tell good stories or the whole copyright issues still going on at that time by what we have heard over the years. The killing of 16 million mutants on Genosha was already a thing done by a real villian by choose in Cassandra Nova, but you never hear much about her or that event as much as you do HoM.

Honestly it is perception and what fans truly care about when reading these stories. Most X-Fans on CBR are great and caring fans and it is more then just one group of fans that start debates on these stories it is other fans as well, so it just the nature of CBR to start debates over stories.

But it Hardly Reflects the real world responses to these stories, in a strange twist of faith beyond what I have seen, it seems those stories unlike on CBR Debates, have only enhanced Wanda's polulatiry cause after that is seems online net fans just dive right into Wanda Lore with Chaos Magic, Mount Wundagore, Chthon, Nexus Beings, the Avengers, Magic and More.

So while many Wanda Fans don't for good reason like those stories and CBR have overly many debates on them, the public seems to have show how to take these negative stories and use them to like Wanda even more, hence the Responses to WandaVision and her place in the MCU and the greater lore of Wanda Being Celebrated being starting to shown in the MCU and Fans are mad-loving talking about it beyond HoM.

Like Always the world is a strange place, but when Love overcomes Darkness like that, it gives me hope then even after such stories like Hom and Dissembles, the vaster majority of Fans seem to stern to Love and greter lore for Wanda then our fears would have thought.

Their is Light from this, is truly Gives me Hope we can even overcome even Wanda's Darker Moments with Love.
    Yeah most fans do realize those stories were some cheap mandate. The ones that hate Wanda and treat what happened like she's someone real in charge of her actions are a minority. The love for the character has dominated over any hate she's gotten in the past 15 years from a select few.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.