Page 179 of 774 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 11598

Besties

So happy with how well received was Agatha Harkness by the public, the new Loki me thinks

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Nice we are talking about Wanda's family and her kids when it is Mother's Day today here in Ireland
    WOW that is Amazing Timing Indeed, Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers in Ireland!

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-14-2021 at 11:20 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

This Scarlet Witch edit got almost 2 million views and was created just a week ago with the final episode ...

Extraordinary Member

Meanwhile I feel like receiving some great revelation that Leo is Irish.(Right?)
    It just amazes me that I have been here since 2016 and I barely know anything about fellow fans here other than our view and love as fans of course.
    (Heck I don't even know CJ has a detailed "About Me" until recently.)
    Well, off-topic again, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Meanwhile I feel like receiving some great revelation that Leo is Irish.(Right?)
    It just amazes me that I have been here since 2016 and I barely know anything about fellow fans here other than our view and love as fans of course.
    It is Amazing what you find out about people when we finally take time for it, LOL, but yea thanks for reading that, I need to seriouly update that, lol. :P

But it really is not to off topic when you think about it and what Darth WandaVision alluded to so Brilliantly;

Like Wanda's Adopted Family, we are like an Adopted Family of Friends and Fans around here with a shared loved of a Lady and her Univeresial History!

Short of like how you co-workers become like Family, but we get to choose this family and not being around just working LOL.

But yea I think it is ok for Use to Say things about each other if we like cause it shares deeper into who we are and why our Unique Personities have lead us to Wanda, it makes our Fandom more enriching and getting to know each other is something that is akin to how Wanda has in the Comics and the MCU persued her life.

So Yea, for me CJ, I was Born in the US and both Sides of My Family are of Italian Heritage!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah most fans do realize those stories were some cheap mandate. The ones that hate Wanda and treat what happened like she's someone real in charge of her actions are a minority. The love for the character has dominated over any hate she's gotten in the past 15 years from a select few.
    IKR, and I want to say I still don't like those stories in the least, I can't stand to even look at a single panel or want to say ANYTHING Postives about them in the least or Bendis or Joe Quesada over those choices.

BUTTTT, Yea I can't either ignore the otherwise different effect it has had on Wanda outside of CBR and the Wars we have had over her between Us and other fans that dislike her over those events(X-Fans as part of that group). It has all been a minority in what the world thinks truly and that has STUNNED me the Most! O_o

I always feared if Wanda came to popularity that when the public read those stories they might dislike her like some do around here, BUT that has been the total 180 case.

Fandom For Wanda only begins at those stories and those that read them seem to garden both a Respect and Feeling Bad for Wanda threws those stories. Fans end up feeling bad for her and her struggles threw them. They also develop a beginning respect for her on what can likley do with her powers under certain moments, but yea if we breakdown that story it makes little sense.

But still it seems to have lead to ALL thes Lore Videos, Respect Videos, Boards, Articles, Comments on YouTube, Twitter and others Social Media, Tik Tok and it all eras on the side of the love and the postives.

They have come to love Wanda for her Lore and Love more that the MCU is making her her Comic Book Counterpart more finally to take her place where they feel she belongs, it is honest Beyonded My own Positives Beliefs this has happen, but it is Real!

Again in internet land their are negatives on her and dislikes and I know I will never be able to cover enought of the net to get the more views on Wanda then I would like to, but what I have bared witness too has been a growing Love for Wanda I cannot ignore.

She is Truly seeming like one of the People's Choice of Heroes MCU!

Extraordinary Member

Not trying to turn it into "self-exposing" spree, but I am Chinese. (Like, Chinese Chinese.) I actually mentioned it before when talking about box office and stuff I think.
    I just kinda bumped directly into this thread and observed the thread for a while before I just sign up.
    Anyway, it's an honor to meet ya'all.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Besties

So happy with how well received was Agatha Harkness by the public, the new Loki me thinks
    GOODNESS these are LOVELY and indeed I think Agatha got one above Loki cause she has the most catchest themes in Comic History, LOL!

Indeed Cruelrain Nice Finds Thanks and I this gives me hopes for Agatha's future in the MCU! :-)

Clearly you look at my posts and not my Location. Yes, I am Irish living in the City of Waterford in the Sunny South East of Ireland. As well as Comics, I am a big fan of Transformers and have a huge love of History.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW that is Amazing Timing Indeed, Happy Mothers Day to all Mothering in Ireland!

That's a really nice image
    Last edited by leokearon; 03-14-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, now I should call myself Atlantean for my fish brain, like I swear I noticed the location before and it just slipped my mind.

Smile

Not trying to turn it into "self-exposing" spree, but I am Chinese. (Like, Chinese Chinese.) I actually mentioned it before when talking about box office and stuff I think.
    I just kinda bumped directly into this thread and observed the thread for a while before I just sign up.
    Anyway, it's an honor to meet ya'all.
    Trust Me MaximoffTrash when I say the Greatest Honor has been having someone of your passion and knowledge around these threads as long as you have been here, I can’t remember a time before when you where not here, you have made THAT much of an impact on all of Us!

It is so Cool to hear everyone’s heritage and where we come from, cause it shows Wanda’s character touches people from many different heritages! I love all the different heritages of our world cause it shows how rich and diverse our World truly is and ours history is!

Thank you for choosing us MaximoffTrash all those years ago, we would have not been close to the same without you and thanks for sharing your heritage, it is great to know ore about each other!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed I am looking Greatly forward to it as well, by the time it comes out hopefully we will have this pandemic in our past and can have red carpet events like before again!

A red carpet event with Scarlet Witch, that is Dream I never get tired of knowing is reality!
    Unless there is some serious breach in reality, that will still be Elizabeth Olsen on the Red Carpet

But Yeah, the good thing about the long delay of DS2 is, that by then we will most likely have movie flair again!

Ultimate Member

I didn't know people still cared about all that red carpet stuff nowadays.

Well not all movies deserve one but this multiverse of maddness, the name screams that something big it's going to happen or we're going to get clowned again

Ultimate Member

Oh. I guess I don't really pay attention to it.

Nonetheless I'm guessing MoM will have some moment or revelation.