Page 180 of 774 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 11598
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Something with "Remember me for Centuries" - what a fitting song for Wanda!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Besties

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ewc5c6ZV...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ev9uz0vU...jpg&name=large

So happy with how well received was Agatha Harkness by the public, the new Loki me thinks
    Agatha glances toward Wanda, while Wanda stares to the horizon and daydreams. Symbolic for the series, 'eh?

In the second, I like Agatha's dress. And the smoky clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW that is Amazing Timing Indeed, Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers in Ireland!
    Happy Mother's Day, Ireland!

Adorable art. omg

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This Scarlet Witch edit got almost 2 million views and was created just a week ago with the final episode ...
    https://youtu.be/y4oH7qOhWMc
    Powerful! It starts reflective, then becomes defiant. Her pain is her truth.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    But it really is not to off topic when you think about it and what Darth WandaVision alluded to so Brilliantly:
    Like Wanda's Adopted Family, we are like an Adopted Family of Friends and Fans around here with a shared loved of a Lady and her Univeresial History!
    *HUGS*

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Something with "Remember me for Centuries" - what a fitting song for Wanda!
    Mmm. This comes out the gate hitting as a showcase of Wanda's badass side. Motivational!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Brian Bendis tweets

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    The number one (!!) YA Superhero graphic novel on all of Amazon is Avengers: Disassembled (Avengers (1998-2004)) by Brian Michael Bendis https://amazon.com/dp/B00AAJQWC6/ref...ing=UTF8&psc=1 via
    @amazon
    (its free on kindle)
    What nerve! Wanda is where she is despite you, not because of you, Bendis! All those people are going to read your story and realize how horrible it is for her, and come to realize it is far from a cherished classic for Wanda fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I can honestly see why her fans would hate the story. Do you think that's why there might be a divide between them and X-fans?
    I believe most fans of both Wanda, and the Avengers, think that Bendis took extraordinary measures to write her out of the comic, her up to then, pretty long lasting and consistent career as an Avenger. Although this kind of thing had been weathered by Wanda and the supporting characters before, Bendis did it with a blunt scalpel. It has been seen or known that he personally did not like the character, at all. He likes the crime drama stuff that I can't see in the Avengers, eeGawdess. So he made sure she would end up radioactive for years.

That is really all. He rewrote her in an unfair, unpleasing, and brutal way, to destroy her and her long career with the Avengers.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I wish they had just given him Heroes for Hire or something instead of Avengers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I wish they had just given him Heroes for Hire or something instead of Avengers.
    Exactly. Is he not one of those writers whose name comes up with the concept of "decompression" or "deconstruction" of story or character; ie; dragging it out interminably and taking the character apart then possibly reassembling. Seems suspect to me.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I believe most fans of both Wanda, and the Avengers, think that Bendis took extraordinary measures to write her out of the comic, her up to then, pretty long lasting and consistent career as an Avenger. Although this kind of thing had been weathered by Wanda and the supporting characters before, Bendis did it with a blunt scalpel. It has been seen or known that he personally did not like the character, at all. He likes the crime drama stuff that I can't see in the Avengers, eeGawdess. So he made sure she would end up radioactive for years.

That is really all. He rewrote her in an unfair, unpleasing, and brutal way, to destroy her and her long career with the Avengers.
    Then he shouldn't have written her. I mean, I don't begin to understand how they assign writers to projects at Marvel, but somebody should have been more aware of this.

This article is right, I thought Tony Stark's Family would count, but his daughter is not a superhero (yet?)

https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-fina...antastic-four/

One might argue that in the MCU the Fantastic Four could still be the first ones that can exist in the real world. That would make it a race, wether the Fantastic Four first appear or Wanda re-assembles her family in the real world.

Seriously, I hope Marvel has solid plans for Wanda's Family, I think they have struck gold there.

Ultimate Member

I already like Wanda's fake family more than Marvel's first family

Interesting and fun analyses. I am still getting used to the thought that X-Men Fans can be sympathetic towards Wanda.

Is wanda the most powerful female magic user in the marvel universe?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Probably in the natural ability to wield and manipulate magical energies. Just not very controlled in it's use.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Probably in the natural ability to wield and manipulate magical energies. Just not very controlled in it's use.
    I’m trying to think about other female mystics ......clea, margali szardos should be at the top as well with Umar, Morgan le Fay and Amora........ talisman used to be a beast but hasn’t been written like that for decades, jennifer kale, amanda sefton, seem to be middle tier...... Topaz had a good showing against mephisto ......Agatha seems to be all over the place
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Analyses of a real therapist. Not as dry as it may sound: