Page 182 of 774 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea the Early Days of the old CBR from 2012-2014 was a Dark Nightmare for Wanda Fans, you dare not even mention her name otherwise you get a Tirade of Hate on you unless you where in her Appreciation thread and that not was always a Friendly place to stay away from the dislike either.

The Love for Wanda was only a Handful of us, but look how far it has come now.

Honestly If I have to say what is One Major Truth is that those Arguments we have on here about Wanda and HoM is really the minority of minorities, it is honestly really amazing how the Rest of both RL Comic Book Fans and even the broader Internet(Again The Internet, Being Postive?! O_o ) really not only does not have these arguments, but honesty has a love and appriaction for her despite those stories and even with them they just us them as Ways to find her Interesting in her Powers and Feel Bad for her for what she went threw.

It is a Reality Check ourselfs that what Goes on in CBR Stays mostly in CBR, LOL!

But what Then Matters More is Each other and how We grow the Fandom in our Own Ways, Love Always Wins out Against Dislike and Bad Stories.
    Yep, Wanda won hearts and minds. Let's hope for more positive things in her future.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't think Bendis hated Wanda and I don't think he hates her; he just really liked Byrne's Dark Phoenix-y take on her and wanted to do something like that. I don't even think people who pick up "Avengers Disassembled" are going to hate it, though they will be disappointed at how little Wanda appears in it. But the basic premise is that Wanda snapped because of her unresolved trauma and being more powerful than she ever imagined, and that's not exactly surprising.

This story idea works better with MCU Wanda, because her life really had been absolutely nothing but trauma and misery, and she really had no idea about how her powers worked, and those two things together make it understandable how something like the Hex could happen. I don't think anything that happened in "WandaVision" is out of character for MCU Wanda as she's been portrayed, while "Avengers Disassembled" and "House of M" only work if you ignore everything that happened to Wanda since the moment John Byrne left, but that's the Bendis approach; he doesn't write for longtime readers, he writes in broad strokes for new readers.

But I can't say it's Bendis's fault that Wanda was wrecked in comics, especially after a somewhat (very broadly) similar story just made her more popular than ever. Comics editors in the '00s just didn't care about keeping characters viable, so they had Wanda wipe out mutants without considering or caring that it meant she could never come back to comics until they were ready to un-wipe-out mutants.
    That is Well Put Gurkle, Thanks for Sharing your View on the Subject and how it is different between MCU Wanda the HoM style story and what happen in the Comics.

I do indeed think it was handle far better in the MCU Version(Same with Civil War) and they gave good reasons for many things and still did it in such a way to make Wanda Relatable and Tragic that made allot of people that Watch it support her and even has grown Love for her despite this Darker Story. It seem to do its best to deal with Mental Trauma and Grief as best they could and it seems to have had an impact on many with even Social Media and YouTube by what I have seen come-out on Wanda's side in supporting her, for Social Media that is unheard of.

Does not mean one has to like what Wanda went threw, that is understanble, just its amazing even to me the postive responses to it. But if the story still did not work for all, that is ok and Makes Sense and it comes down to most important wanting Love and the Best for Our Wanda.

Indeed It is always great having Your Views Gurkle, Glad to Always have you Here My Friend, Hope you are doing Well!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yep, Wanda won hearts and minds. Let's hope for more positive things in her future.
    Indeed and I maybe just letting my Anime Fandom showing again, but I feel this is the same route of classic anime protagnists back in the days of OVA's 1980's and 90's, the style of journey Wanda is on. It gets dark at times but the protagnist's heart is in the right place and they are good, stories and characters like that win the hearts and minds of Fans.

With Journies like that they tend to get more postive as they go along and the heroic traits of the protagnists show more and more.

I just wish I remember the animes, but then I just have an excuse to go back and see them again and new ones LOL.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Interesting and fun analyses. I am still getting used to the thought that X-Men Fans can be sympathetic towards Wanda.

Indeed this is even More Proof that even being an X-Fan and you can still Love Wanda like Me and others here do!

I like her enthusiasm and how she loves the New Costume, I think we ALL had simliar reactions to it to, one of the BEST Costume Reveals in Media History IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This Scarlet Witch edit got almost 2 million views and was created just a week ago with the final episode ...
    HOLY WOW, Nearly 2 Million for a Fan Music Video in just around a WEEK+ and the Emotional POWER that is the Music and Editing!

The LOVE here for Wanda is Off the Charts, I should brind Tears of Joy to see how she has Won the Hearts and Minds of the World! ;_;

Red face

I just HAD to Post This Video Again for Anyone that Missed it the 1st time!

The LOVE for Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch is EXPLODING from This, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That is one very great comic and they are a cute couple throughout.
    Indeed. I'm enjoying it so far. This second issue was a really touching story, with themes of family, no less, and helping others.

Wanda was really sweet for wanting Robert Frank to go on believing that she and Pietro were his children.

https://i.ibb.co/c3Fqb8Z/rsz-screenshot-156.png

The ending panel:

https://i.ibb.co/yBHgdZw/rsz-screenshot-158.png

Hahaha

Will do!

Also Darth WandaVision, *HUGS* back, Thanks you for being You.
    Likewise, CJ. ^^

Cheers to the new, Scarlet Age!

*GASPS*

Excellent piece of artwork!! I love this. The hair, the costume texture, the style, everything. I'm totally saving this..

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Indeed. I'm enjoying it so far. This second issue was a really touching story, with themes of family, no less, and helping others.

Wanda was really sweet for wanting Robert Frank to go on believing that she and Pietro were his children.

https://i.ibb.co/c3Fqb8Z/rsz-screenshot-156.png

The ending panel:

https://i.ibb.co/yBHgdZw/rsz-screenshot-158.png
    Yeah those are truly heart-felt classic panels.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Simply beautiful, CJ!

Thanks for sharing!

Our Scarlet goddess is back! Long live the Scarlet Witch!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

It's amazing that if Bendis had bothered to do any research and even just read this one panel Disassembled and therefore HOm would never have happened

Extraordinary Member

Roy Thomas: Hey anyway here is the story about Wanda looking at an AU to find comfort and courage to move on.
    Gerry Conway: Remember that time her kids were killed off? She is now discussing with Agatha and Stephen about if her experience match the Darkhold prophecy!
    Kurt Busiek:Anyway, here is the monologue about her life's story and how it defined her.

BrIaN MicHeAL BEnDis: I don't know what happened but crazy whamen make me horny.

Jeez, can someone make a Doge VS Cheems meme with Busiek(or any other writers who gave a ****) and Bendis?
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-15-2021 at 02:35 AM.