Page 183 of 774 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Before I head to work, with Zack Snyder's Justice League coming out soon;

Here some Scarlet Witch, DC Comics/Justice League Action for you All fell Wanda Fans, EPIC!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Interesting and fun analyses. I am still getting used to the thought that X-Men Fans can be sympathetic towards Wanda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOBDOAg_1c
    Amanda sounds like one of us! She did a fine job here reviewing the series. Praised pretty much all of it, while addressing fan complaints.

Analyses of a real therapist. Not as dry as it may sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8RSdSisyKE
    Aw. The therapist had to try to remain impartial, but you could tell she was feeling it.

Good mental health commentary. I agree that the depression stage could've been explored deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I just HAD to Post This Video Again for Anyone that Missed it the 1st time!

The LOVE for Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch is EXPLODING from This, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8jYHPgfVc
    Everyone's going nuts over how good Wanda looks in the outfit.

About that whole scene, we keep hearing words like magnificent, beautiful, glorious... ^^

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Here some Scarlet Witch, DC Comics/Justice League Action for you All fell Wanda Fans, EPIC!

Have a nice day at work.

What is that Marvel/DC crossover from? Is it fan made?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Have a nice day at work.

No, no this is all real 7267803C-B2F9-4424-ACDE-0558B90510ED.jpg
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-15-2021 at 05:26 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ultimate Member

Have a nice day at work.

JLA / Avengers A pretty fun story, with fun scenes like Hawkeye calling the Justice League 'two-bit Squadron Supreme' knockoffs, and Superman wielding Cap's shield and Thor's hammer. The writers had respect for both the Justice League and Avengers characters present, and didn't 'job' anyone, but stayed true to the characters. (Quicksilver, for instance, who usually runs around the speed of sound, was super-annoyed at how outclassed he was by the Flash, who can run at the speed of *light*.)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 03-15-2021 at 05:29 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Have a nice day at work.

There was just never a direct interaction with Wanda and Zatanna. There was a nice scene with Wanda and Wonder Woman, though.

Zatanna is finally getting her own series or movie! A Marvel / DC Movie crossover is inevitable, I think

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m trying to think about other female mystics ......clea, margali szardos should be at the top as well with Umar, Morgan le Fay and Amora........ talisman used to be a beast but hasn’t been written like that for decades, jennifer kale, amanda sefton, seem to be middle tier...... Topaz had a good showing against mephisto ......Agatha seems to be all over the place
    Are there (in Marvel Comics) any good characters who are witches, besides Wanda and Agatha? Just wondering if there is one Marvel Studios can pull, to teach Wanda, in case they want Agatha stay so evil.

Yes, it was even longer for me that I was acquainted and loved Wanda; late '60s. I think the Arkon story and "Flower in the Crannied Wall" was what sold it. Not the fact that she was strangely falling for her kidnapper - I was probably too young to comprehend all that, but because the idea of her reciting such a poem resonated in my 8th grade mind.

And of course all the stories after that; meeting Vision, marriage. I've said it before. When DA, which I did read and would rather forget, came out, I already had 30 years of her history and my devotion.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Yea the Early Days of the old CBR from 2012-2014 was a Dark Nightmare for Wanda Fans, you dare not even mention her name otherwise you get a Tirade of Hate on you unless you where in her Appreciation thread and that not was always a Friendly place to stay away from the dislike either.

The Love for Wanda was only a Handful of us, but look how far it has come now.

Honestly If I have to say what is One Major Truth is that those Arguments we have on here about Wanda and HoM is really the minority of minorities, it is honestly really amazing how the Rest of both RL Comic Book Fans and even the broader Internet(Again The Internet, Being Postive?! O_o ) really not only does not have these arguments, but honesty has a love and appriaction for her despite those stories and even with them they just us them as Ways to find her Interesting in her Powers and Feel Bad for her for what she went threw.

It is a Reality Check ourselfs that what Goes on in CBR Stays mostly in CBR, LOL!

But what Then Matters More is Each other and how We grow the Fandom in our Own Ways, Love Always Wins out Against Dislike and Bad Stories.
    It was somewhere in that era that I was banned from this site. And it was really only about one comment that someone hated me for, whatever. I was so incensed, I believe I stayed off quite a while longer than their ban period. And it was for the haters of Wanda that I spoke against. I guess I must have really said what I feel about mutants. (in X-men, comics)
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Talking

Have a nice day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    JLA / Avengers A pretty fun story, with fun scenes like Hawkeye calling the Justice League 'two-bit Squadron Supreme' knockoffs, and Superman wielding Cap's shield and Thor's hammer. The writers had respect for both the Justice League and Avengers characters present, and didn't 'job' anyone, but stayed true to the characters. (Quicksilver, for instance, who usually runs around the speed of sound, was super-annoyed at how outclassed he was by the Flash, who can run at the speed of *light*.)
    There was just never a direct interaction with Wanda and Zatanna. There was a nice scene with Wanda and Wonder Woman, though.
    Posting this from my IPhone;

Oh indeed it is an Amazing and Fun story that shows both Companies at their Very Best with their storytelling and their lore at levels of 9,000 Strong! =D

It was Written by Kurt Busiek and Drawn by George Perez So you Knew you where getting A+ level Material here easy!

Wanda is Presented Great in it, a Highly Must Read!

If anyone Wants a Fun Review of it I suggest Watching the AT4W review of it! :-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

The Emmys website recently created a bio page for Elizabeth Olsen

You know even just being nominated it's HUGE for Lizzie and if they are nominating her for Wanda Maximoff aka our Scarlet Witch? woow

Does anyone know if WandaVision can be nominated for the Golden globes next year? WandaVision didn't make the cut for this year nominations because it wasn't until jaunary when it dropped

AND WE WAS LIKE AAAAAAHHH

Andy Park’s concept art for Wanda’s final Scarlet Witch

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Roy Thomas: Hey anyway here is the story about Wanda looking at an AU to find comfort and courage to move on.
    Gerry Conway: Remember that time her kids were killed off? She is now discussing with Agatha and Stephen about if her experience match the Darkhold prophecy!
    Kurt Busiek:Anyway, here is the monologue about her life's story and how it defined her.

BrIaN MicHeAL BEnDis: I don't know what happened but crazy whamen make me horny.

Jeez, can someone make a Doge VS Cheems meme with Busiek(or any other writers who gave a shit) and Bendis?
    Sadly Wanda was just the first in a long line of Bendis's reinventions