Page 184 of 774 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    AND WE WAS LIKE AAAAAAHHH

Andy Park’s concept art for Wanda’s final Scarlet Witch

I really like this look for Wanda, especially the Tiara.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed It is always great having Your Views Gurkle, Glad to Always have you Here My Friend, Hope you are doing Well!
    Thank you, CJ. I still am worried about MCU Wanda's future and/or comic Wanda's future, and need to get a little less obsessed with that. But I have to admit her popularity has made me rethink my reaction to her show a bit.

If I hated her based on her show, obviously, I wouldn't change that. But I still liked her at the end, and it seems most people did too, so I was wrong to think people would turn against her when they found out there was no "Big Bad" (except her grief/trauma, obviously). It seems Feige and co. were right as usual about how the majority of viewers would react.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

the first chapter of this article just made my day!

https://www.cbr.com/2021-ids-of-march/

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    the first chapter of this article just made my day!

https://www.cbr.com/2021-ids-of-march/
    The Chorus is Getting Louder, This is the Snowballing Effect SLOWLY Happening thanks to the Major Success of WandaVision to Show Marvel Get off your Butts and Get Us More Wanda and Vision Content in the Books, I LOVE it too!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

I'd like to see Wanda and Diana interact! And Superman wielding the shield and hammer could be totally awesome. lol

I shall watch the Linkara review tonight and share my thoughts.

The Chorus is Getting Louder, This is the Snowballing Effect SLOWLY Happening thanks to the Major Success of WandaVision to Show Marvel Get off your Butts and Get Us More Wanda and Vision Content in the Books, I LOVE it too!
    Yep. They'd have a bigger built-in audience than ever for a Wanda and Vision comic series. Hopefully Marvel does the smart thing.

Talking

My God I SO Love this Looks, it has Caught FIRE Like No other Costume Reveal I have ever seen in Comic's History on TV or Movies, it is Like an Event in and of Itself!

These Images Give in Great Detail the Look to is Supreme Glory, it is a Complement to MCU Wanda and her Journey!

IMO this is the Perfect Fusion Look as well of The BATTLE DRESS from the Uncanny Avengers and Her Look from Red Zone!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    I'd like to see Wanda and Diana interact! And Superman wielding the shield and hammer could be totally awesome. lol

They interacted very briefly during JLA/Avengers but it was basically a one liner type deal.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Smile

You Will Enjoy it, it is a Funny In-Depth History and Review of the Mini-Series!

Scarlet Witch & Wonder Woman Vs Enchantress commission by John Byrne. 2012.

https://johnbyrnedraws.tumblr.com/po...vs-enchantress

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    No, no this is all real Attachment 107287
    Indeed, Wanda/Scarlet Witch Was MAGNIFICENT in This Mini-Series, Thank You Kurt Busiek and George Perez! =D

(Bendis Should have read THIS, Before he wrote what he did, Wanda being Mentally STRONG!)

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-15-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Lightbulb

Amanda sounds like one of us! She did a fine job here reviewing the series. Praised pretty much all of it, while addressing fan complaints.

Aw. The therapist had to try to remain impartial, but you could tell she was feeling it.

Good mental health commentary. I agree that the depression stage could've been explored deeper.
    It Was Indeed a Very Good Video, I liked how connect the Therapist got with Wanda.

I feel this is even more Evidance of What our Wanda was Going threw in WandaVision and the Sever Struggles she truly had.

If anyone knows at times how bad and a storm Mental Illness can be then they know how hard it was for Wanda even apit threw this.

Everyone's going nuts over how good Wanda looks in the outfit.

About that whole scene, we keep hearing words like magnificent, beautiful, glorious... ^^
    I loved the Moment in the Video when One commenter said, "IT EARNED, ITS A REALLY EARNED MOMENT!", it is at 7:37, That said it All with How much Wanda has Impacted the WORLD, The She EARNED THIS in the View of the World, that is a MAJOR Praise many don't realize how big a complement that is!

Also, Naruto Genjutsu Comparision, that was Awesome to Hear!

This is glorious.

(Kinda wish it had heels though...)

It Was Indeed a Very Good Video, I liked how connect the Therapist got with Wanda.

I feel this is even more Evidance of What our Wanda was Going threw in WandaVision and the Sever Struggles she truly had.

If anyone knows at times how bad and a storm Mental Illness can be then they know how hard it was for Wanda even apit threw this.
    Definitely. WandaVision came at a time when I felt very alone and needed something that understood me.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Thank you, CJ. I still am worried about MCU Wanda's future and/or comic Wanda's future, and need to get a little less obsessed with that. But I have to admit her popularity has made me rethink my reaction to her show a bit.

If I hated her based on her show, obviously, I wouldn't change that. But I still liked her at the end, and it seems most people did too, so I was wrong to think people would turn against her when they found out there was no "Big Bad" (except her grief/trauma, obviously). It seems Feige and co. were right as usual about how the majority of viewers would react.
    Gurkle, Never Feel Bad Ever about Caring for Wanda and Saying how you feel about what is happening to her, it is what makes you so special and so great of a fan to her cause of the Level of Depth you care for Wanda Maximoff, how much you Want the Best for her. That caring shows SO BRIGHT here on CBR, You are one of the Best Fans of Wanda and we always want you to tell how it is to us to help show where Wanda is in your eyes and how you wish her to be treated like the hero you Wanda her to Be!

So Your Worry Makes all the sense in the world, Just know we are also their with you to help you get threw it and dicuss what it is going on to help see Wanda Threw it.

Indeed while I have been postive on the Shows ending too, I was with you early in the Day, I was not sure yet if she be in a Good Place or not. But thanks to our Fellow Posters here on CBR and the postive reactions I saw on Wanda by the end of the show, I got to find my Voice in the end and see what was always their to love her for and support her going forward.

It indeed was a worry if Wanda was found to be the one that made the Hex it was justified to worry if she get threw it cause of our History with HoM, but that did not happen it seemed and we are indeed grateful for that cause the Writing Team, Feige and co. took a risk with tell a compelling story of Mental Struggle and it attached people to Wanda's struggle like I could not have imagined, it was Indeed Beutiful and I am glad we are both seeing it together too Gurkle!

I think this was too cause of what our World has been threw the last year, a connecting feeling of strain and loses we all have had cause of the events of the world the past year. Wanda become a symbol of shutch Struggles that is why the world connected to her, her struggles where relatable to our own, she was a fully Humanized and Relalized Character to so many.

It seem to having some snowballing effect on the comics world too, so the effects postive for our Wanda are Growing. She teaches Us, Wanda, All the time that the New Trails are harder then the old, but Our Wanda Always finds a way threw them to grow stronger.

We Grow Stronger with her threw those new trials and our love for her Character Grows, That is the Truest Beauty of who Wanda Maximoff is and why we Love her character So! :-)

Definitely. WandaVision came at a time when I felt very alone and needed something that understood me.
    I am sorry to here you felt so Alone at one point, I am glad the show help understand you and I feel that many felt the same way about the show, hence why it has succeded so well. Not just cause of the usally things, but it dug deep into this struggle and story and that connected to so many of us and what we have all gone threw the last year.

Thank You for sharing that story so much with us Darth WandaVision, I means allot that you felt confortable to share it with us and you got support from the show threw it, that it meant that much to you.

I want you to Greatly Know, You are Never Alone anymore Darth WandaVision, you have friend here that will support you and like you sharing who you are!