Page 185 of 774 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is glorious.

(Kinda wish it had heels though...)
    Heels are the devil's work and make it difficult to do things in, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Heels are the devil's work and make it difficult to do things in, lol.
    Well, she's a witch, she can probably cast a spell to help with that .

Ultimate Member

Why do women still wear heels when we know they damage women's feet?

I'm honestly glad MCU costumes don't have them

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's a witch, she can probably cast a spell to help with that .
    In comics likely. But not help to poor Liz's feet, ankles, hips and back. I gave up heels permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post

It's very true that they are bad for the feet and back. They can cause arthritis and bone spurs in feet later in life.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Red face

This just Shows what a Treasure Miss Olsen and MCU Wanda Are!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The Emmys website recently created a bio page for Elizabeth Olsen

You know even just being nominated it's HUGE for Lizzie and if they are nominating her for Wanda Maximoff aka our Scarlet Witch? woow

Does anyone know if WandaVision can be nominated for the Golden globes next year? WandaVision didn't make the cut for this year nominations because it wasn't until jaunary when it dropped
    I know near Nothing about Award shows and how they Work, so What does this Mean!?

Is this just a beginning to Miss Olsen being Nominated or is she or something else, This I Major News but I need help understanding what that Image means, Sorry for My Confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I know near Nothing about Award shows and how they Work, so What does this Mean!?

Is this just a beginning to Miss Olsen being Nominated or is she or something else, This I Major News but I need help understanding what that Image means, Sorry for My Confusion.
    It doesn't necessarily mean she'll be nominated but it means she caught some attention, now as many “insiders/influencers” that know about the topic, Feige's intention with WandaVision was to grab some awards, the nominations will be out in june/july apparently

they even posed for the Emmy magazine

Given she tried to erase the cosmic chicken from existence, I doubt it will ever happen

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

I am sorry to here you felt so Alone at one point, I am glad the show help understand you and I feel that many felt the same way about the show, hence why it has succeded so well. Not just cause of the usally things, but it dug deep into this struggle and story and that connected to so many of us and what we have all gone threw the last year.

Thank You for sharing that story so much with us Darth WandaVision, I means allot that you felt confortable to share it with us and you got support from the show threw it, that it meant that much to you.

I want you to Greatly Know, You are Never Alone anymore Darth WandaVision, you have friend here that will support you and like you sharing who you are!
    You've made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. <3 The support means a lot to me, my friend.

This just Shows what a Treasure Miss Olsen and MCU Wanda Are!

Hahah! Cute as heck.

All right. I finished The Vision and the Scarlet Witch, #3. I'm reading one a night. This was a Vision-centric issue, focused on his humanity, and his connection to Simon Williams/Wonder Man.

There were some nice Wanda moments...

https://i.ibb.co/PjqGvbW/Screenshot-161.png
    https://i.ibb.co/7SC6L1v/Screenshot-162.png

Ending...

https://i.ibb.co/NKrt5cJ/Screenshot-164.png

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    I'd like to see Wanda and Diana interact! And Superman wielding the shield and hammer could be totally awesome. lol

I shall watch the Linkara review tonight and share my thoughts.
    What a wild ride. The Avengers and Justice League clash and fight across universes until finally joining forces for the final battle. Can't get much more epic than that.

Linkara is funny, of course. I've watched many of his reviews, but somehow missed this. Most the Scarlet Witch stuff he's reviewed is from the Ultimate line.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They interacted very briefly during JLA/Avengers but it was basically a one liner type deal.
    Oh well. Maybe next time. lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post

I understand the need for practical wear but when it comes to the magic side of the marvel universe I want the outfits to look fabulous and outworldly.

Look at this one, she's basically the Megan Griffin of anything Dr. Strange, so boring and pedestrian, it's like that hat is stitched to her head.

Sooo totally boring and out of place:

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ultimate Member

I guess. But sometimes it's nice to see characters wear nromal stuff (not sure about this specific character)

I'm mostly just referring to high heels though

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I just HAD to Post This Video Again for Anyone that Missed it the 1st time!
    In as much as it is wonderful to have so many positive reactions, I would NEVER put my face in the thumbnail, because as we can see by this video, all those headshots will end up part of someone else's thumbnail. (And I am guilty myself of collecting all those face thumbnails to form a gallery of the reactors' faces to the first WandaVision trailer.)
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES