Page 189 of 774 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    That's curious. Hm. Did they ever show a glimpse of Evo Wanda from the future? I ask 'cuz maybe they would've switched to red magic once she fully came into her own.
    Yes, there was one brief look of Wanda in the future. It was on the last episode and it mentioned something about Wanda (and the Brotherhood, of whom she was a member) becoming allies. Wanda looked older, her hair was slightly longer and her costume, while similar was still slightly different. I think she still had the long red coat though.

The other interesting thing is Wanda wore this long red coat with black top many years ago before the movies (They may have watched this and borrowed the idea for the look for the movies). We did not get to see a power signature from future Evol Wanda, though. The entire scene might have been 2 seconds.

Yes, I thought the blue should have been Jean's signature (if not pink or orange), but for Jean they did not give any color. It was a clear visual, if that makes sense. Maybe they felt that the blue powers offset all of Wanda's red or that they kept the red for Cyclops.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 03-16-2021 at 05:12 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Avengers No Surrender and No Road Home were her last team appearances.
    She doesn't seem to be getting any of that synergy!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    That's curious. Hm. Did they ever show a glimpse of Evo Wanda from the future? I ask 'cuz maybe they would've switched to red magic once she fully came into her own.
    In the final episode of the Very End of X-Men: Evolution we saw a full figure look at Wanda grown up and in the future, no powers, but she looked Awesome!

Loved This Show growing up!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Now why ins't Disney creating more animated shows, Avengers, x-men etc

They have the money
    Well, Marvel Animation took a break recently because the Marvel sector who made the animations was essentially shut down. They still have a few animations from the old era waiting to be released (Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur and M.O.D.O.K.), but I'm assuming those will be the last hurrah of Marvel Television before Marvel enters a new era of animation. What If...? will probably mark the beginning of this new era, and they'll decide how they'll go from there. Animation doesn't seem to be a priority for Marvel Studios, but I'm ok with less animations if that means more quality content whenever we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    In the final episode of the Very End of X-Men: Evolution we saw a full figure look at Wanda grown up and in the future, no powers, but she looked Awesome!

Loved This Show growing up!

Thanks so much for posting this, CJ!

It has been so many years since I last saw that clip! I love it. That show was so terrific.

At least it seems I described Wanda pretty well from memory!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And Agatha was in the series too!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And Agatha was in the series too!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this, CJ!

It has been so many years since I last saw that clip! I love it. That show was so terrific.

At least it seems I described Wanda pretty well from memory!
    Wanda helps to make our Memories Sharper Phoenixx9!

I remember feeling this show was a direct response to the influencing success of the 1st X-Men movie that came out, I liked how it mirrored high school life growing up cause it came out during my later 1/2 of high school.

This honestly was maybe My 1st extended view of Wanda in a weekly show!

Always felt bad for her cause this Wanda had it really hard.

She however was able to single handy beat the X-Men team in that shopping mall, and had one of the coolest entrances like WWE Wrestling, it was Awesome!

NO Blob, Wanda WON, Not the Brotherhood, Wanda all by Herself! ;-)
    Last edited by CJStriker; 03-16-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Wanda helps to make our Memories Sharper Phoenixx9!

I remember feeling this show was a direct response to the influencing success of the 1st X-Men movie that came out, I liked how it mirrored high school life growing up cause it came out during my later 1/2 of high school.

This honestly was maybe My 1st extended view of Wanda in a weekly show!

Always felt bad for her cause this Wanda had it really hard.

She however was able to single handy beat the X-Men team in that shopping mall, and had one of the coolest entrances like WWE Wrestling, it was Awesome!

NO Blob, Wanda WON, Not the Brotherhood, Wanda all by Herself! ;-)
    Haha, yes, she does CJ!

This Wanda was so full of rage.

What I liked about the mall scene is that besides Wanda taking on and beating the X-men, even after she cast her hex, the entire area still seemed to be affected, as evidenced by cyclops not being able to control his blasts. But they changed that to specific targets later. Just like here there is no color to her power but later it gets to be really blue like when she freezes Magneto's powers.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Great clip. Yeah, I believe that was buried deep in my memory. lol

Professor X's narration holds true to reality. Sometimes enemies become allies, and allies become enemies. Other people just stay on their path forever.

Yes, I thought the blue should have been Jean's signature (if not pink or orange), but for Jean they did not give any color. It was a clear visual, if that makes sense. Maybe they felt that the blue powers offset all of Wanda's red or that they kept the red for Cyclops.
    ~nods~ That would make sense.

Smile

Haha, yes, she does CJ!

This Wanda was so full of rage.

What I liked about the mall scene is that besides Wanda taking on and beating the X-men, even after she cast her hex, the entire area still seemed to be affected, as evidenced by cyclops not being able to control his blasts. But they changed that to specific targets later. Just like here there is no color to her power but later it gets to be really blue like when she freezes Magneto's powers.
    I liked seeing Wanda going full Rage Mode their, when I was a Teen I felt bad for the X-Men being the good guys but I was in Awe of Wanda and that honestly was likely another little part that pushed me to Wanda Fandom Early on. You can't help but feel sorry for Wanda in this universe cause of all she was put threw by her Father, so her Rage Makes total sense and you want to see her get back on him.

Just wish they did not alter her mind to stop her, that was.....Unsettling.

Also it left the coming confrontation unresovled so I wish we saw that.

Yea her Powers where Very Impressive and seem to not just at her commands, but on a form auto-defense like when Kitty tried to sneek up on her but she got stuck, it was like her powers where defending her like a bodies Immune system or something, it was so cool! Also how Kurt got kitty out of being stuck always confused me, how was she not cut in half trying that move?! O_o

Also Yea the fact that she kept effecting them even while not still concetrating on them shows just how Amazing her powers where, Wanda was in a Whole other class above everyone else, including the Brotherhood and they where all both teams already skilled and powerful.

Wink

Wanda Maximoff is the TALK OF THE TOWN Indeed!

Talking

Scarlet Witch WandaVision Cosplay @ MCU Cosplayers
    by bryandwolfe67

https://www.deviantart.com/bryandwol...yers-873407998

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Wanda Maximoff is the TALK OF THE TOWN Indeed!

Cool. We were talking about Quicksilver's max speed compared to that of the Flash. Apparently Scarlet Witch can give her brother a little boost to win the race. As long as he doesn't take steroids xD

All those powers sound cool. I'm really drawn to witchy sense.

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true..."