Page 190 of 774 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 11598
    Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I like the aura, and the magic bubbles. Cute face and hair, nice attention to the outfit detail.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Scarlet Witch WandaVision Cosplay @ MCU Cosplayers
    by bryandwolfe67

https://www.deviantart.com/bryandwol...yers-873407998

Lovely cosplayer and cosplay! I can spot a couple minor design diffs, but it's pretty damn faithful.

“She’s amazing. She’s on our show and you know, it’s a very exciting next step for Wanda.”
    Benedict Cumberbatch on working with Elizabeth Olsen in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

starts talking about in the minute 2:19

Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-16-2021 at 11:50 PM.

I know Scarlet Witch it's her hero name but now it's like Wanda it's a name on her own, after WandaVision most locals know her like that

It's weird seeing big programs like Jimmy fallon talking about “Wondah” without lizzie being there

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I know Scarlet Witch it's her hero name but now it's like Wanda it's a name on her own, after WandaVision most locals know her like that

It's weird seeing big programs like Jimmy fallon talking about “Wondah” without lizzie being there
    If I'm understanding you, that sorta sounds like she's upgraded to "household name".

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wish Jimmy Fallon's next cover would be for "Agatha All Along" but who would sing the female part? Maybe when he guests Kathryn Hahn herself? That would be a blast.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

“She’s amazing. She’s on our show and you know, it’s a very exciting next step for Wanda.”
    Benedict Cumberbatch on working with Elizabeth Olsen in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Glad they are getting along well on set.
    Hopefully they will be as friendly in-story.

La Fheile Padraig Sona Daiobh!

Happy St. patrick's Day to all. While not fully confirmed it seems Wanda has an Irish descendant in the Priate Queen; Red Lucy Keough.
    Keough is an Irish surname which largely is found in the province of Leinster and in particular County Wexford. Also Red Lucy seems to take some inspiration from famed Irish Pirate Queen Grace O'Malley though Grace largely targeted the British not the Spanish.
    Last edited by leokearon; 03-17-2021 at 02:14 AM.

Happy Green Patty Day

Vanity fair interview https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...-jac-schaeffer

>“The prophecy had to do with her destroying the world." reveals showrunner Jac Schaeffer, "So she’s fighting her identity as the Scarlet Witch, because she doesn’t want to be the person who destroys the world. That was the thing that she was really, really afraid of. Wanda would then figure out that in order to fulfill the prophecy, she simply had to destroy the hex and free the residents of Westview. Simple as that, a classic case of prophecy wordplay."

>"The prophecy just got very restrictive," Schaeffer says. "One of the things that Marvel says is that with some of the mythology definitions, it is best to leave things a little bit loose. Because when you pass the ball forward, it gives the next team more to work with. We loved the idea that we would land her knowing some, but not all. That would be part of her trajectory and the next piece of her story."

>Schaeffer does, however, have a pretty clear idea of what Wanda’s powers are. "Chaos magic is creation magic. Wanda creates three whole people — Vision and the twins — without any cost. In witch culture, there’s some sort of cosmic cost in some way, and there’s no cost for her.”
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-17-2021 at 07:52 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

The last line about “what kind of devilry might Wanda get up to” is from the writer of the article, not Schaeffer.

I’m glad they didn’t go with that ending. They had too many things with underwhelming payoffs (eg Ralph) as it is.

Schaeffer did a great job writing Wanda and Vision as a couple and building the sitcom world. The plotting was a bit rough.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The last line about “what kind of devilry might Wanda get up to” is from the writer of the article, not Schaeffer.

I’m glad they didn’t go with that ending. They had too many things with underwhelming payoffs (eg Ralph) as it is.

Schaeffer did a great job writing Wanda and Vision as a couple and building the sitcom world. The plotting was a bit rough.
    Fixed, thanks
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

That would indeed be tricky to write. Everyone knew the name "Scarlet Witch" already, and we know Wanda Maximoff. They had to make the reveal of that name function as a cliffhanger and hook. Kudos to them for pulling it off.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

never thougt I would like Vision and Wanda as couple. now i'm rooting for them and their family.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    never thougt I would like Vision and Wanda as couple. now i'm rooting for them and their family.
    Honestly their relationship didn't initially work for me because they didn't seem that into each other in Civil War and actually fought on opposite sides, then in IW they're a couple after two years of off-screen romance and I was like "What the hell?" But his death was sad, and WandaVision made them into a good couple.