Page 194 of 774 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 11598

I like Rogue as well and don't blame her for the change in character suddenly in UA. It seems like everyone got a bit of that. And her killing Wanda in context of the story was because she thought something truly horrible was gonna happen. Rogue is a good character and one of my favorites.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That would also undo any growth of the character. I hope they have her learn to control the power much like they did in the 70s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I don't want MCU Wanda to destroy any realities. That may be a bridge too far
    What if it's a world taken over by zombies or symbiotes or something terrifying like that, and destroying it is the only way to stop them invading main earth?

We know much of this next phase is supposed to take a horror slant.
    Last edited by Darth WandaVision; 03-18-2021 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    What if it's a world taken over by zombies or symbiotes or something terrifying like that, and destroying it is the only way to stop them invading main earth?

Marvel Zombies is actually a thing taking place on Disney+ in their What If? show that is a take on the What If? comics.

My favorite What If? was the one where all the Avengers had beards. Wanda had a pretty impressive one, lol.

My favorite What If? was the one where all the Avengers had beards. Wanda had a pretty impressive one, lol.
    The Avengers had... beards? And Wanda's beard was... impressive?

Alrighty! haha

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Chibi Scarlet Witch!
    by ArcticTiger2006

https://www.deviantart.com/arctictig...itch-873468621

OMG that is so freaking cute!

~hugs chibi wanda~

Indeed Happy Saint Patricks Day to all our Fellow Wanda Fans, Espically of Irish Heritage and to Leokearon over in Ireland, Wishing You and Your Family a Happy Saint Patricks Day 2021! =D

Also Loved you pointing out Priate Queen, Red Lucy Keough! I totally Forgot about her, been to long since we talked about her, that is cool for Wanda to possible have a Decendent like her! :-)

Again a Very Happy, Safe and Healthy Saint Patricks Day 2021 to All Fellow Wanda Fans, Espically of Irish Heritage! =)

Thanks, it was a strange day and typical. No parades and the weather was absolutely perfect for parades, you know that when the parades are allowed back, it will be raining.

Also Wanda having a swashbuckling ancestor is cool. Shame she only appeared in one story and the villain of the piece, the Past Master was never seen again as far as I know.

The Avengers had... beards? And Wanda's beard was... impressive?

Alrighty! haha

No hero should ever destroy a planet

This is a Good Video on Wanda and Vision's Romance!

CJ strikes again and posts a new awesome vid.

When the android is the one to go back and save Wanda after everyone else is already gone, their fates become bound together.
    YES! I felt their fates join as I watched...

By the end of Civil War, their relationship had faced true conflict.
    And despite the above, when Wanda uses her magic to bind Vision and send him crashing down, it's almost crazy to believe WandaVision would happen later xD

On to the later portions of Infinity War...

This is quite possibly one of the best deaths in the MCU. --- He [Vision] gets to say the "L" word, he dies on his own terms, and he gets to guide Wanda all the way for support.
    Wanda later turns to dust, holding him, and with nothing left to lose, she quietly accepts her fate. I think Peter's death is a tear-jerker. But there's something so much more poignant and sad in watching Wanda lose that fire in her heart
    Then later he talks about "Wanda: The Force Unleashed, mother[beep]ers!" as she pwns Endgame Thanos ^^
    Last edited by Darth WandaVision; 03-18-2021 at 01:39 AM.

Ultimate Member

I think Wanda could defeat them without wiping out the whole planet

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    We could say that the last “bestie” Wanda had was Rogue, yeah she stabbed Wanda from behind and all but after all it seemed like they were ok (she also had some good moments with Spectrum in Avengers no road home too)

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    UGH
    Don't remind me of Remender's run
    As a Rogue fan I had a hard time getting over it

I wish Rogue and Wanda could become friends. There was potential with Children's Crusade when Rogue was literally the only one among the X-Men to forgive Wanda
    Then Remender arrived ...
    At least they seemed to get along well at the end of Zub's run
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I like Rogue, probably one of the X-characters I wouldn't mind Wanda interacting with(in a none-X book) even if I have heavy separatist sentiment.
    I like Rogue as well and don't blame her for the change in character suddenly in UA. It seems like everyone got a bit of that. And her killing Wanda in context of the story was because she thought something truly horrible was gonna happen. Rogue is a good character and one of my favorites.
    Yeah I was around here on CBR back in 2012 this book was new(WOW I’m old around here lol), so I indeed remember discussions about Uncanny Avengers.

So just curious then, wondering, I remember some where not with how The Rogue and Wanda dialogue was being written at times in this story, not everyone but their was enough posters conflicted about it back then to spark discussions.

So I was wondering after all these years, Why did it not work or why did it work depending on your view and which storyline was being written, how the ladies where written and developed in this book?

Just still curious about this all these years later.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Yeah I was around here on CBR back in 2012 this book was new(WOW I’m old around here lol), so I indeed remember discussions about Uncanny Avengers.

So just curious then, wondering, I remember some where not with how The Rogue and Wanda dialogue was being written at times in this story, not everyone but their was enough posters conflicted about it back then to spark discussions.

So I was wondering after all these years, Why did it not work or why did it work depending on your view and which storyline was being written, how the ladies where written and developed in this book?

Just still curious about this all these years later.
    Zub handled pretty much everything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The lyrics, vocals, editing, and especially the message are all sweet. Who would've thought certain Katy Perry songs would match so well with Wanda!