Page 199 of 774 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

The 1st Image is just So HeartWarming, it can make the Best of Us Cry with How much Wanda has Gone Threw in the MCU, But Still Heartwarming cause Wanda's Main Personis and Hero Theme is about LOVE and LOVE of Family!

The 2nd one is just Uniquely WOW, that is Creative!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Exactly! Beautiful character development. Wanda sacrifices that which made her happy, the magical daydream, because it was the right thing to do.

And the series was really the beginning of her healing process. She was able to have the family she needed, and, as gurkle said, she said goodbye to that family in a gentle, healthy way.

She also gained a lot of wisdom which will help her as the Scarlet Witch.
    You Said it Very Lovely Post about Wanda their Darth WandaVision, I Don't need to add Anymore, More just need to read it and know why We Loved Wanda's Struggles threw this Journey of the MCU she has been on!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

That family will say hello again. I know it!
    It is in the Comics, So the Kids have a Good Chance that "They willl BE BACK!"

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, I like Wanda is fundamentally a "mere mortal".
    Just a human capable of love and grief, and also wielding great power.
    And of course I like that mortal VS god dynamic she had with Chthon.(Most magic users kinda had that dynamic, but I find Wanda's most engaging since Chthon is a cruel and fascinating deity that has a lot of potential for stories, they just need to stop fucking making him possess Wanda everytime and let her directly face him for once.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Completely agree. I want them to just have an all out brawl of chaos magic. No holds barred
    Good to see you Back Covetous_One!

That would be a Very Cool Fight to SEE and it would be a GREEAT Story Element to show her Development in the MCU that she can Overcome Even Destiny cause it is who she is and what she Chooses!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Yeah! She's a super A-lister now. I bet she'll start to be used in comics, animations and videogames as a main character.
    I honestly am Seeing that as well, Wanda/The Scarlet Witch is more Top Tier Character levels then I have honestly Ever Seen her before, EVER!

Wanda has Captured the Hearts and Minds of our Times and our Feelings so Perfectly that even her Faults which once held her back in parts of Fandom are being Heralded as her just being relatable and like any Normal Person. She is not Perfect, she is like any person that has to struggle threw life with faults but as we all do we have to Rise above them!

What is becoming an A-Lister in the Hearts and Minds of the world and this should show Marvel Comics, the MCU, Fiege and Disney they have a Golden Character with an A-List Level Actress in Miss Olsen to bring her to Higher Hights cause the public WANTS~MORE~WANDA!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I love Larraz art. I like seeing Wanda chant her hexes/spells from time to time, it's pretty cool to think she learned multiple magic principles to tame her chaos magic.
    It Just Shows how Amazingly Skilled and Knowledgable out Wanda Really, Truly is! When she is written right like with a Kurt Busiek or Al Ewing or Jim Zub that shows just how Intelligent Wanda is and how Well Learned she is in her hard work over the Years to Learn to Control her Choas Magic and become a Nature Witch!

Smile

Scarlet Witch Sketch Card
    by RandyGreen

https://www.deviantart.com/randygree...Card-873749849

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    GOOD GOD I can't Tell you how much I LOVE these Moments and This Artwork, These Where Truly Shining Moments for your Wanda in Recently Years and that Avengers Spell Speech She Gave Should be Quoted Always by All Wanda Fans! =D

I 125% Agree, Al Ewing or Jim Zub SHOULD Be Put on Any Book with Wanda either a Solo or Team/Avengers Book, They are the what Kurt Busiek did for her back in the day, the are Amazing Writers the GET OUR SCARLET WITCH!!! ^_^

Hopefully with the Hype now Around our Wanda after WandaVision, Marvel will get going on More Wanda Comics and either Al Ewing or Jim Zub or Even Both on their own comics at the sametime to Write Her! ;-)
    It was an awesome moment. Really need to find my 10 top greatest Wanda moments post I did and repost them here

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Since we have a lot of new people here, I'd like to take the opportunity to make aware of this Fanvid again, it was made some time after "Captain America: Civil War", it hasn't very much views, and now with all the new ones it's much harder to find. I don't care about the religious aspect of the lyrics, I just thought who made this Fanvid made a good choice, because large parts of the text fit very well for Wanda, and now, after WandaVision, I think even more so.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/para...ry-single.html

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

If you are looking for More about Major Moments from the Run to get a Better Defining of how GREAT Wanda Was during that Avengers Run and how Scarlet Witch was a favorite of Kurt Busiek and George Perez, Just Look at the Next Issue from that Legendary Panel and Get to Know Busiek and Perez Scarlet Witch to Know better Darth WandaVision My Friend! =)
    Thanks for the recommend, my friend. :]

I had to find and read Avengers vol 3 no 3.

Morgan le Fey alters reality and creates Marvel's Medieval Land. The spell requires the Twilight Sword, while the Scarlet Witch serves as an unwilling conduit. But Wanda escapes!

Many Avengers are brainwashed to serve Morgan. Yes, this leads to kewl fights...

Morgan is a scary villain when pissed. She gores her own knight for needing to take a leak, and atomizes a foreign ambassador for stopping by to say hi. daaamn, girl

Interesting but brief scene between the Scarlet Witch and Super Ionic Wonder Man. "Maybe we can talk about it later."

Cap is cool. Dressing as a monk to infiltrate the castle wasn't his style. And Morgan sending an angry, magical ultimatum across the land was her "running scared".

Mordred, nephew of Morgan, tries to be the voice of reason for his aunt. She spanks him every time.

When our heroes are nearly overcome by the forces of evil, Scarlet Witch appears and asserts her magical prowess! it's pretty hot

But it isn't quite enough. Wanda and Morgan are locked in combat. Until... Wonder Man arrives!

Enthralled Avengers are released from mind control, and lend their energies to Wanda's spirit bomb! ~bruce faulconer music~

Morgan lashes out with an overwhelming attack against those assembled. For a moment it seems that hope is lost...

Seeing Vision harmed gives Wanda an extra boost. "That was a mistake, Morgan -- Your last mistake!"

They defeat the evil queen, and reality returns to normal. Victory comes at a cost. Vision is injured, and... Simon Williams is gone.

A demented Beast asks the reader, "What are we gonna do with 39 Avengers?!"

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

You Said it Very Lovely Post about Wanda their Darth WandaVision, I Don't need to add Anymore, More just need to read it and know why We Loved Wanda's Struggles threw this Journey of the MCU she has been on!

~smile~ This message and the one below started my Saturday with hopeful vibes!

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It was an awesome moment. Really need to find my 10 top greatest Wanda moments post I did and repost them here
    I hope it includes the times when Wanda brought down a meteor from outer space onto a team adversary! The other event was when Wanda cleared the town of the poisonous red mist from The Red Zone series!

Those 2 events of Wanda's heroics are still awesome to look at to this very day!
    Last edited by maximoffimpact; 03-20-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Talking

Love the New Avatar Maximoffimpact, Good to always see you here and Posting your Views!

~smile~ This message and the one below started my Saturday with hopeful vibes!
    That is Very Positive to hear, That is what makes our fandom so good, we want to give friendly good vibes while helping fans to learn and become bigger and Bert fans of Wanda Maximoff!