Page 203 of 774 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Is the Wrecking Crew that much of a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    They're decent bricks? They used to fight classic Hulk, Thor, the Avengers etc

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

A few comments...

Quote Originally Posted by SaltzmanTwins Winchester
    She's such a great character with so much loss and suffering yet she's seen as this villain but she isn't she just wants to heal herself she wasn't trying to hurt anyone I just love her so much and this is epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebojsa Miladic
    "Am I crazy, maybe we could happen", "will you still be with me, when the magic runs out" Those really apply to her in painful way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgina Heredia
    This song fits so well omg

💖💞💜

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I'm vaguely familiar with them. Maybe they should be in the MCU.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ohh i love that on Panel both Wanda & Billy have been shown to decimate the wrecking crew that's neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I'm vaguely familiar with them. Maybe they should be in the MCU.
    They are both well known and not so well at the same time depending of what Marvel you have seen and read. They are like early sub boss level threats to the heroes of Marvel. Strong that can give problems at time to even Thor and Hercules in their numbers. So for Wanda not being a Super Strength user to take them down indeed is no small feet in the least!

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-21-2021 at 09:07 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    They are both well known and not so well at the same time depending of what Marvel you have seen and read. They are like early sub boss level threats to the heroes of Marvel. Strong that can give problems at time to even Thor and Hercules in their numbers. So for Wanda not being a Super Strength user to take them down indeed is no small feet in the least!

Where could they pop up in the MCU?

I think Wanda has enough power to take on several characters with better super strength than her.

Extraordinary Member

Sometimes I feel like being a Wanda fan means being unapologetic.
    Like these days I only ever feel sorry for Dr.Strange fans' concern about Stephen's involvement in his own movie.
    And I just generally feel rather hostile towards everything else, fan theorists, certain X-fans, even certain Avengers fans and Wanda "stans".

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Sometimes I feel like being a Wanda fan means being unapologetic.
    Like these days I only ever feel sorry for Dr.Strange fans' concern about Stephen's involvement in his own movie.
    And I just generally feel rather hostile towards everything else, fan theorists, certain X-fans, even certain Avengers fans and Wanda "stans".
    Why is that, if I may ask?

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

I'm pretty sure this thread is for "Wanda stans"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    I'm pretty sure this thread is for "Wanda stans"
    I mean people who harass other fans for no good reason, especially those who are rather "invasive" toward DS2.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean people who harass other fans for no good reason, especially those who are rather "invasive" toward DS2.
    I see.

I'm quite sure Strange will be the main hero in DS2 and Wanda will be a side hero.

Stan is different from fans. There is a certain level of extremism involved. And the ones harassing Doctor Strange fans over DS2 are annoying. Wanda should not take over his movie.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Lightbulb

Where could they pop up in the MCU?

I think Wanda has enough power to take on several characters with better super strength than her.
    Oh Yea Wanda Does, what is Great About Wanda's powers is that it is not only Magic, but an X-Factor style thanks to the Chaotic and Unprediable nature of both Chaos Magic, Witchcraft and Reality Warping that it is. Characters like the Wrecking Crew are a Pound for Pound good on a Physical Level/On a Physical Plan level, but Wanda is Powerful due to her fact her power can get around the such defense with little easy hench the nature of Magic. It makes her a Powerhous in her own why that can make the most powerful physical world dead-lifters vulnerable in ways they could not image or have defenses against.

AKA the Germ Attack Wanda did to the crew before or Even on a higher plan level like with the Phoenix 5 being able to hurt them.

Wanda's great powers is her ever strange and expanding powerset based on Magic and Power sets that don't function on normal rules of powerscaling, even magic itself at times.

Ultimate Member

Cool. So what exactly are her powers now in the comics? Like, what specifically is she capable of doing?

Also, is Cyclops still a jerk?