Page 215 of 774 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Kelly Thompson broke them up for some reason she stated on Twitter that didn't quite make sense to me.
    It's a dumb reason, carol went to a future and Rhodey had a daughter but the mother wasnt Carol. So Carol didn't wanted to date Rhodey anymore, to not be in the way of the future daughter. LOL pure nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    but she is very powerful since the 80s LOL
    Exactly so why does she need magic all of a sudden!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    What does "that bitch" mean?
    Urban Dictionary It

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Urban Dictionary It
    I did. So you think it's not working for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It's a dumb reason, carol went to a future and Rhodey had a daughter but the mother wasnt Carol. So Carol didn't wanted to date Rhodey anymore, to not be in the way of the future daughter. LOL pure nonsense
    Yeah it's that typical comics convoluted nonsense. That future could not be her future too. She then said something about not wanting to use Rhodey only as only a support character. But that also doesn't make sense because now she's doing the same with Strange. I hope Rhodey is at least in another book somewhere.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I did. So you think it's not working for her?
    No I don't the fact Marvel feels the need to change the foundation of the character damn near every month is proof Carol is not that girl.

Yeah it's that typical comics convoluted nonsense. That future could not be her future too. She then said something about not wanting to use Rhodey only as only a support character. But that also doesn't make sense because now she's doing the same with Strange. I hope Rhodey is at least in another book somewhere.
    She should just cut the BS & say she got tired of the relationship & writing the character the rest of those excuses is clearly for the birds.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    No I don't the fact Marvel feels the need to change the foundation of the character damn near every month is proof Carol is not that girl.
    Oh. I haven't caught up with the most recent run so I don't know how she's doing now

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I hope so, but with others it seemed to change their status immediately. With Wanda it's lets milk this a little more.
    Well that all those big Comics sales, in the positive reactions She is getting from the show, as Kurt Busiek Said when a character catches popularity like this even editorial takes notice at times, let’s hope and see.

But there is little doubt that Wanda is in a far better place now then she justice was a a Month or 2 before, Both in the MCU and Comic sales.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Really love it when fans take personal inspirational creativity to this kind of level, Showing their skills in unique and
    Impressively creative ways! I wonder what his reaction would’ve been when he saw the new costume I hope it made him happy!

Thanks for sharing and I like his Intro at the beginning discussing his fandom!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, if Marvel themselves won't use Wanda, IDW will.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/che-...ngers-in-june/
    Thanks for letting us know, I’m glad she’s getting play even in other company Comics as well, this looks pretty cool!

I like the artwork style too Along with the inking!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Kewl! Her daughter's fave Avenger is Scarlet Witch.

Cute n tasty lookin'. Nice vid for me, my birthday's the 25th
    Well a Happy Earlier Birthday to You, never too soon to celebrate early at all, Alice in Wonderland taught me that, My Favorite Disney Animated Classic Movie, LOL!

It was very heartwarming and encouraging hearing young fans loving Wanda and getting into her so much that they wanna cake of her, that was one of the highest honors a young kid can have for a character they love and is their favorite!

Was impressive job how scale the lady was in making this cake, magnificent job!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Since you brought the greek mythology

remember how good Wanda was in avengers no road home against the Goddness Of Night Nyx

she was still fighting while being blinded by Nyx and broke the spell of a greek goddness with the help of Monica

I always adore this run, because even when being blinded, our Magical Lady of Iron Did not feel sorry for yourself, she just kept pushing and making do with what had happened to her. She could’ve been blind for the rest of her life but that didn’t seem to concern her much at all.

This shows I Wanda In one of the best lights and how truly Heroic she is to care to do what is Right and not lye in felling self pain over her situation, Wanda in these Moments are TRULY INSPIRING TO ME!!! =D

Lightbulb

This was a very nice video on explaining basically some of the different styles of magic in the Marvel universe that was originally posted on the Doctor Strange Appreciation Thread! Enjoy More Learning!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Why did the mutants get so "Us vs. Them"?
    It’s not just X-Men fans that foster that belief. Because this is one of those problems where both sides are correct but unable to see that.

Wanda was made a plot device and been branded the evil witch to justify an editorial decision in both the Avengers and X-Men franchises. She’s had years of enduring ableism and misogyny, and exploited for profit. It’s not just her fans who have noticed she’s hardly been used except as a hate sink since Disassembled/House of M.

The X-Men were being sidelined for years for the Avengers comics after their movies became big but the X-films remained with Fox until the buyout. Marvel has them being the villains to the Avengers, first in A v X, then to the Inhumans for daring to protest against the effects of the Terrigen gas that destroyed or stole mutant lives for a transformation process that was always a private ceremony and had no need to be released into an unsuspecting population. That’s not a complex, that’s fact.

Unfortunately, instead of working together to demand better treatment overall, a toxic rivalry has formed between X-fans and Avengers/Wanda fans. This isn’t to say all X-Men fans hate Wanda, or blame her for Marvel’s treatment. Nor is to say all Avengers fans look down on the X-Men stories or their premise, or resent them for Wanda’s situation. Many here are both X-Men and Wanda fans. Even those who are one of the other would prefer there to be either more separation to protect the franchise and characters therein, or just equal treatment when the two franchises take part in events. But those who are one and the other, and can’t help but troll and make the toxicity worse, are loud and obvious.

The rivalry is also being fed by Marvel because corporate thinks that the anger that results between the two sets of fans would net them more money than an event where they are both treated fairly and the fans aren’t at each other’s throats about it.