Page 218 of 774 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk where BW would go, maybe 5? What about Spider-woman? Maybe spectrum at 5 considering she led the team
    Spectrum is definitely up there. Crystal also spent some decent time as an Avenger. Bobbi Morse as well.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Spectrum is definitely up there. Crystal also spent some decent time as an Avenger. Bobbi Morse as well.
    Whoops. Forgot those two!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile My Scarlet Witch Project!

So I Think it is About Time I share My Major Scarlet Witch Project I have been on and I think will be a Good and Fun Project to share past Scarlet Witch Stories With Everyone to help us learn about Scarlet Witch's History.

I started Last Year and then at the start of This Year I Started a Challenge for Myself, to Read:

I am Reading EVER & ALL Scarlet Witch's Apperance in ALL of Marvel Comics!

Not this might include All the alternative unvierse Wanda's outside of 616, but indeed some I want to read, I will decide as I go along.

We have been talking about recently how the Major Bulk of History of Wanda is just so HUGE and it is, Going Well over 1,000 Comics Up to this Point, but it was something for Myself~I~HAD~To~Do!

I need to know and learn all I can about Wanda, this is just Me Mind everyone everyone can enjoy Wanda as they want too. But I Wanted to Make My Fandom Better by Reading all these books and so far it has been Amazing!

I felt I needed to Honor Wanda, in Me that is, by Respecting and Learning all of her stories she has been in even re-reading books I already have, I feel this is the Best Way to Grow My Fandom even more and to be a point to help other Fans Learn more about Wanda with the books I have witness, to become a Scarlet Witch Scholar!

Right Now I am just going to give you the lists of What I have Read So far this Year, as well as the link of the List I am using so if Anyone Else wanted to read some if not all these books, you can find it too!

I hope this is Helpful and Fun to Eveyone and My Fellow Wanda Fans Enjoy this project of mine, I Wanted to bring the Glory of the Old Apperiances by our Wanda to the Present Era to help us experiance and Learn.

Here is My list so Far, the Books in RED are the books with Scarlet Witch in Them, mind you I already read a few from her start in X-Men earlier last year, so this just this year so Far.

Also you might notice other Books I am starting to get into of another Universe ;-)

This is Cause I have Other Wants of Experiances and Growing My Pop Culture Knowledge as much as I desire and I like to share that experiance with You All!

Please Enjoy and I have a Feeling Phoenixx9, Darth WandaVision and Albert1981 MIGHT Just Be Interested In, as well as others around here! ;-)

I hope me Sharing this little part of myself helps Make Many of My Fellow Fans Happy and I hope you all enjoy this.

I will be going over Issues and Pagess soon when I get things in order.

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/char...?character=147

1.) X-Men (1963) #11

2.) Eternals (2021-) #1

3.) Star Wars: The High Republic (2021-) #1

4.) Avengers (1963) #16

5.) Journey Into Mystery (1952) #120

6.) Avengers (1963) #17

7.) Avengers (1963) #18

8.) Tales of Suspense (1959) #72

9.) Avengers (1963) #19

10.) Avengers (1963) #20

11.) Avengers (1963) #21

12.) Avengers (1963) #22

13.) Avengers (1963) #23

14.) Avengers (1963) #24

15.) Avengers (1963) #25

16.) Avengers (1963) #26

17.) Avengers (1963) #27

18.) Avengers (1963) #28

19.) Avengers (1963) #29

20.) Avengers (1963) #30

21.) Avengers (1963) #31

22.) Avengers (1963) #32

23.) Thor (1966) #134

24.) X-Men (1963) #27

25.) Avengers (1963) #33

26.) Avengers (1963) #34

27.) Avengers (1963) #35

28.) Avengers (1963) #36

29.) Avengers (1963) #37

30.) Generations: Shattered (2021) #1

31.) Batman (2021) #106

32.) Crime Syndicate (2021) #1

33.) Suicide Squad (2021) #1

34.) The Swamp Thing (2021) #1

35.) Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) #1

36.) Infinite Frontier (2021) #0

37.) Avengers (1963) #38

38.) Avengers (1963) #39

39.) Avengers (1963) #40

40.) Strange Tales (1951) #156

41.) Avengers (1963) #41

42.) Avengers (1963) #42

43.) Batman: Urban Legends (2021) #1

44.) The Joker (2021) #1

45.) Superman (2021) #29

46.) Wonder Woman (2021) #770
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Hey, I remember that challenge, glad you are still on it CJ.
    I wanted to read old comics I haven't covered before but her current situation kinda just killed my interests.
    Guess I am that kind of person who think the past holds no value if there is no future to wait for.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

That's a major project, CJ! Sounds fun and educational.

Please keep us updated in your journey to become a Scarlet Witch Scholar.

I'll be here for emotional support. lulz

The thing I find strange about the whole Way of X?Wanda train is that none of the Way of X solicts even mention Wanda. It seems that they are (badly) trying to jump on the WandaVision bandwagon

Extraordinary Member

Lol, that would be pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Lol, that would be pathetic and hilarious at the same time.
    Looks that way here are the solicts

Issue 1
    Mutantkind has built a new Eden...but there are serpents in this garden. Some mutants struggle to fit in. Some mutants turn to violence and death. And the children whisper of the Patchwork Man, singing in their hearts... Only one mutant senses the looming shadows. Snared by questions of death, law and love, only Nightcrawler can fight for the soul of Krakoa. Only he—and the curious crew he assembles (including fan-favorites Dr. Nemesis, Pixie, and Blink)—can help mutants defeat their inner-darkness and find a new way to live. This is the WAY OF X.
    Issue 2
    A VILLAIN REVEALED!

• The dark force hiding within Krakoa begins to show its true form.

• The answers are hidden…WITHIN THE MINDSCAPE. Kurt’s – and…others.

• One of the most dangerous mutants is reborn!
    Issue 3
    MAKE MORE MUTANTS.

It's the Hellfire Gala hangover. Nightcrawler tries to root out the evil working to destroy Krakoa by investigating all its laws, starting with… **SEXY SAXOPHONE SOLO**
    So can anyone see where Wanda fits in to this, because I can't

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Looks that way here are the solicts

Issue 1

Issue 2

Issue 3

So can anyone see where Wanda fits in to this, because I can't
    Solicits won't always give you a full picture of what's happening in a book, but I'd argue that the first solicit could easily address the Wanda situation. It clearly indicates Krakoa has issues, mutants are getting violent (what if mutants want to attack Wanda?), children singing (this seems to be the most direct reference to the song)... It's interesting that it mentions children singing specifically, because the anti-Wanda propaganda we've seen in Krakoa so far has been aimed at children, with stories about the ''Pretender'' being told to them. So I could definitely see a connection there.

Wanda don't even address them she out here living her best life with her man teaching in admittedly tacky ass clothes just grinding day to day & they made a whole dish track! She's so iconic stays in their minds rent free!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    So I Think it is About Time I share My Major Scarlet Witch Project I have been on and I think will be a Good and Fun Project to share past Scarlet Witch Stories With Everyone to help us learn about Scarlet Witch's History.

I started Last Year and then at the start of This Year I Started a Challenge for Myself, to Read:

I am Reading EVER & ALL Scarlet Witch's Apperance in ALL of Marvel Comics!

Not this might include All the alternative unvierse Wanda's outside of 616, but indeed some I want to read, I will decide as I go along.

We have been talking about recently how the Major Bulk of History of Wanda is just so HUGE and it is, Going Well over 1,000 Comics Up to this Point, but it was something for Myself~I~HAD~To~Do!

I need to know and learn all I can about Wanda, this is just Me Mind everyone everyone can enjoy Wanda as they want too. But I Wanted to Make My Fandom Better by Reading all these books and so far it has been Amazing!

I felt I needed to Honor Wanda, in Me that is, by Respecting and Learning all of her stories she has been in even re-reading books I already have, I feel this is the Best Way to Grow My Fandom even more and to be a point to help other Fans Learn more about Wanda with the books I have witness, to become a Scarlet Witch Scholar!

Right Now I am just going to give you the lists of What I have Read So far this Year, as well as the link of the List I am using so if Anyone Else wanted to read some if not all these books, you can find it too!

I hope this is Helpful and Fun to Eveyone and My Fellow Wanda Fans Enjoy this project of mine, I Wanted to bring the Glory of the Old Apperiances by our Wanda to the Present Era to help us experiance and Learn.

Here is My list so Far, the Books in RED are the books with Scarlet Witch in Them, mind you I already read a few from her start in X-Men earlier last year, so this just this year so Far.

Also you might notice other Books I am starting to get into of another Universe ;-)

This is Cause I have Other Wants of Experiances and Growing My Pop Culture Knowledge as much as I desire and I like to share that experiance with You All!

Please Enjoy and I have a Feeling Phoenixx9, Darth WandaVision and Albert1981 MIGHT Just Be Interested In, as well as others around here! ;-)

I hope me Sharing this little part of myself helps Make Many of My Fellow Fans Happy and I hope you all enjoy this.

I will be going over Issues and Pagess soon when I get things in order.

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/char...?character=147

1.) X-Men (1963) #11

2.) Eternals (2021-) #1

3.) Star Wars: The High Republic (2021-) #1

4.) Avengers (1963) #16

5.) Journey Into Mystery (1952) #120

6.) Avengers (1963) #17

7.) Avengers (1963) #18

8.) Tales of Suspense (1959) #72

9.) Avengers (1963) #19

10.) Avengers (1963) #20

11.) Avengers (1963) #21

12.) Avengers (1963) #22

13.) Avengers (1963) #23

14.) Avengers (1963) #24

15.) Avengers (1963) #25

16.) Avengers (1963) #26

17.) Avengers (1963) #27

18.) Avengers (1963) #28

19.) Avengers (1963) #29

20.) Avengers (1963) #30

21.) Avengers (1963) #31

22.) Avengers (1963) #32

23.) Thor (1966) #134

24.) X-Men (1963) #27

25.) Avengers (1963) #33

26.) Avengers (1963) #34

27.) Avengers (1963) #35

28.) Avengers (1963) #36

29.) Avengers (1963) #37

30.) Generations: Shattered (2021) #1

31.) Batman (2021) #106

32.) Crime Syndicate (2021) #1

33.) Suicide Squad (2021) #1

34.) The Swamp Thing (2021) #1

35.) Sensational Wonder Woman (2021) #1

36.) Infinite Frontier (2021) #0

37.) Avengers (1963) #38

38.) Avengers (1963) #39

39.) Avengers (1963) #40

40.) Strange Tales (1951) #156

41.) Avengers (1963) #41

42.) Avengers (1963) #42

43.) Batman: Urban Legends (2021) #1

44.) The Joker (2021) #1

45.) Superman (2021) #29

46.) Wonder Woman (2021) #770
    I am so glad to see you post an update on your older readings, CJ!

I felt my name mentioned, and I, Child of the Stars, have answered, lol!

It is good you started at the very early time period of Wanda, so that you can see some things:

1) Wanda's powers were indeed (sometimes) under her control---as you will have noted from the readings----there were times Wanda said what she wanted and her Hex Power did indeed do those things (such as burning down the drapes of the Commisaar, freeing herself from shakles as well as Cap from mannicles, Shattering Attuma's dome, freeing the Wasp at insect-size from her glass cylinder without injuring Jan, Snapping the straps holding Goliath prisoner so that he could fight those giants, and stopping Ixar's power blast!

2) You saw Wanda go from 1-finger pointing, to one hand Hex Power, to her full two-armed Hex (Ixar), but the 2-handed was not done again until #76 when Wanda returned from Arkon's planet with her Hex Power renewed.

3) You saw that Wanda had a personality, interests and ideas in battle. She could have been even more than she was if not for the times and the fear (by those male writers) of making Wanda ultra popular and powerul.

4) Wanda was physically fit, exercising, pulling on cables (Hercules issue), even flipping Princess Python, all the while mentioning her training from Captain America. (Many issues from now, we will see---as your reading progresses----that Wanda joined "us old Avengers"---as metioned by Black Panther---in the physical take-down of Mantis, despite knowing Mantis' physical prowess

5) Wanda was courageous and fearless, often going into battle against so many powerful foes, none the least was the Enchantress! Wanda was eager to pit her Hex Power against Amora's magics, even though Pietro and Hercules were often worried. Wanda did fine in those old battles! Wanda even seemed eager to physically fight the Enchantress in one , although I think that may be in the Annual.

6) Wanda was on her way to becoming a powerful and important Heroine!

7) Wanda seemed sometimes romantically interested BRIEFLY in Steve (Cap) and even Hercules, but this was just her coming into womanhood. She would not give her heart for a little while yet. I wish Wanda had went with the team when they faced Namor (she was recovering from her Hex being forced back into her). I wondered how she would have felt towards Namor?? Wanda does like super strong men and those with character and presence.

CJ, I Hope you continue your reading of Wanda (as Wanda herself has studied magical tomes, not this first time her powers dimmed, but the second time when they left her) as their are many more great stories unfolding Wanda's personality and powers which are super important to understand. It is why my viewpoint of Wanda and her personality and powers is so different from most on here, because having known Wanda from the beginning, I have a different take on her. You are now getting to explore and understand this yourself! Welcome brother!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 03-23-2021 at 06:48 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The thing I find strange about the whole Way of X?Wanda train is that none of the Way of X solicts even mention Wanda. It seems that they are (badly) trying to jump on the WandaVision bandwagon
    We can't know for sure that Wanda will even appear. We just know that the kids on Krakoa are learning anti-Scarlet-Witch propaganda and that this won't be portrayed as an altogether good thing.

I would like her to show up in one of these books and at least speak up for herself, but she hasn't been allowed yet to meet any mutant characters in this line (her only appearance was in the Empyre tie-in and she only interacted with Strange). It may take a long time.

we will have to wait for what this is all about ...

at least we're probably gonna get darkhold alpha and MoM trailer by the end of the year

With Doom joining Guardians I do question how Darkhold is gonna work, like is Ewing gonna set it up, or does it take place at another time ect.