Page 221 of 774 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 11598
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://www.polygon.com/2021/3/23/22...pecial-effects

Interesting article about the VFX of the witches' magic in WandaVision, with some before/after pictures and some concept VFX for how the Salem witches' magic was supposed to originally look like. Honestly, I think I liked the concept more than what they ended up with. The idea of each witch having a different color and unique ''shape'' of magic was actually pretty cool. I get they wanted to simplify things, but still.... I hope they can still use those special effects in the future for other magic users, because I really like them.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Probably bc humanity has? Since their reveal to the world? Wanda did mutants no favors with the damn words. I love the witch, but that was the final nail on her coffin.
    Marvel both decides those are mostly the mutant stories they want to tell AND what they had Wanda do 16 years ago. They always had the choice of variety.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Writing from my IPHONE and Work;

WOW Your History and Knowledge of Wanda from your history with her PHOENIXX9 is Truly Impressive, honestly we have ALLOT to talk about, will take time but I am Excited!

If you are Both Looking for a Story about Wanda and the cost of Magic I HIGHLY Recommend The 2015 James Robinson Run The Witches Road!

https://www.amazon.com/Scarlet-Witch...682X/ref=nodl_

I'll have to take ANOTHER look at that Witches' Road series. I give Robinson credit for trying to make some sense out of Wanda's powers and history. Because it's confusing as hell.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    we will have to wait for what this is all about ...

at least we're probably gonna get darkhold alpha and MoM trailer by the end of the year

Coming from the people in charge at Marvel Comics, I take that as a threat. At best I see that as they haven’t even prepared anything yet, and pretend that they are already working at something. Anything that they are doing on the X-Men side with Wanda can burn in hell, as far I am concerned. And originally I wasn’t like that, but they managed to convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I don’t believe anyone here thinks that, nor have I noticed anyone here replying to you like that . This is a place for discussion after all. Occasionally someone comes along here just for trolling, but I don’t see you as being one of them.

By the way, I am glad that with WandaVision we got real magic, and stopped pseudo scientific explanations. Even the first Doctor Strange movie still had that, with “drawing energy from another dimension”.

And I see the problem with magic, but I think technology in Sci-Fi has the same kind of problems. With all the technology at their disposal, every episode of Star Trek should be over after a minute. People in Star Trek dying on diseases or stab-wounds is utterly ridiculous.
    Nah, it's okay if folks here think my opinions are horseshit. Coincidentally, my brother feels the same way about my opinions regarding non-superhero things too. Horseshit. He told me so today actually. But we still get along. Science fiction has a LOT of problems too when it comes to creating **** out of thin air to solve plot problems. And yeah people in Star Trek dying of diseases and stab wounds sounds lame with the immense scientific advancements made in their shows and movies. But I KNOW Roddenberry definitely TRIED to make the science in Star Trek as REALISTIC as possible. I KNOW Asimov used REAL science in his books. I respect the fact that Marvel hired scientific consultants to make sure the science used in their movies and shows is somewhat PLAUSIBLE. With magic, it's like the Wild Wild West of storytelling. Or at least that's the widely held perception amongst many people, myself included. Now if Marvel and/or DC comes out with some clearly defined RULES when it comes to magic, I would be very pleased indeed. That last Wonder Woman movie had too much making stuff up as they went along and people absolutely saw through that. I sort of like a semblance of logic and common sense in the fiction that I read and watch, so I'm hoping Marvel nails down some magical regulations in the Multiverse of Madness. By the way, you must have been real happy to see people speaking German in Falcon and the Winter Soldier! Since the show partly took place in Switzerland, I was wondering WHICH language they were gonna use there. German, French or Italian. I figured German because I believe the majority of Switzerland's inhabitants are German-speakers!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-23-2021 at 03:43 PM.

I heard that maybe Darkhold will be published on July

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

My God the Levels of Details in this with the shading of Inks is Glorious and Magnificent!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2021/3/23/22...pecial-effects

Interesting article about the VFX of the witches' magic in WandaVision, with some before/after pictures and some concept VFX for how the Salem witches' magic was supposed to originally look like. Honestly, I think I liked the concept more than what they ended up with. The idea of each witch having a different color and unique ''shape'' of magic was actually pretty cool. I get they wanted to simplify things, but still.... I hope they can still use those special effects in the future for other magic users, because I really like them.
    The vfx artists are working from home, that is why they went for more basic effects

I love this old school look. There is so much detail all over, especially in the face and hair.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

She never has this hairstyle in the MCU

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Hey, I remember that challenge, glad you are still on it CJ.
    I wanted to read old comics I haven't covered before but her current situation kinda just killed my interests.
    Guess I am that kind of person who think the past holds no value if there is no future to wait for.
    "Well Sometimes the Way we Appriate that in which we Love Most Is to take a Trip Back to the Past and Dicover The Routes of our Love to help us restrive for the Foture." Not a quote, just a good philisophy by me with one of the Meaning I want to get out of my Reading as well.

Helping My Fellow Scarlet Witch Fan Re-Discover Classic Routes of our Fandom and Why we can to lover Wanda's Charcter with unearthing new Canon to add to our own we have not yet gotten to experiance.

I Hope it helps and is Enjoyed by you MaximoffTrash and Many others, glad you remembered my desire for it, got off bases cause the last part of 2020 for me was Hella Busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    That's a major project, CJ! Sounds fun and educational.

Please keep us updated in your journey to become a Scarlet Witch Scholar.

I'll be here for emotional support. lulz
    I am Glad you will be here Darth WandaVision to give Support, this is good for you greatly to because it will be fun but Highly Educational in dicovering Wanda's Early Routes and how her Character evolved over the Comics, It is Great to have New Fans like you here to share this with, Experiancing Wanda in new but origin lights to grow your own Fandom is what I enjoy allot with fellow Fans.

To Grow the Fandom of Wanda and to share ideas of our views of these classics, But to Have Fun as well!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I don't even know what that this is. I guess that qualifies as fanfiction. I am sure a few of the scenes with "Wanda" are from Lizzie's other shows and movies. It's more about Natasha than Wanda, but there you go: