Page 222 of 774 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    The vfx artists are working from home, that is why they went for more basic effects
    That's not the reason that was given in the article, though. They say the reason they went with something different was because Matt Shakman told them that wasn't the direction they were looking for. They didn't want the other witches' powers to look ''too special'' because it could take away from Wanda's magic being unique, since that was the point of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    A lot of talented ladies giving Wanda a voice

Extraordinary Member

Let's hope new talents can voice her in future animation shows featuring her.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Well, Darth WandaVision, it's beautiful that SOMEBODY in this thread actually agrees with me! It used to be a rather common occurrence, but I don't really see eye-to-eye on most issues pertaining to Wanda right now with a lot of these wonderful posters here. And that's fine. We're all friends and Scarlet Witch fans so I'm okay with that. But I'm surprised you actually feel that way. Because lots of magic fans HATE the idea of costs coming with its use. To me, it makes total sense and adds a bit of drama to these fantasy stories. Yes, chaos magic is pretty hard to understand, much less control. So whoever uses it, probably doesn't know that they're playing with fire. As I understand it, dark magic definitely has a tendency to corrupt those who access it. That's why I'm a bit nervous Wanda won't be particularly friendly in the Multiverse of Madness. Here's hoping she doesn't become the female version of Saruman in that movie!
    It's great meeting you. I've enjoyed reading your posts. There's a lot of personality, with a sprinkling of self-deprication. lol

Yes, here's hoping Wanda keeps control of herself in the realm of magic.

I am Glad you will be here Darth WandaVision to give Support, this is good for you greatly to because it will be fun but Highly Educational in dicovering Wanda's Early Routes and how her Character evolved over the Comics, It is Great to have New Fans like you here to share this with, Experiancing Wanda in new but origin lights to grow your own Fandom is what I enjoy allot with fellow Fans.

To Grow the Fandom of Wanda and to share ideas of our views of these classics, But to Have Fun as well!
    Thank you! Sweet and helpful as always. ^^

I love the detail of her hair. And I could just swim in those eyes. <3

They're all great.

I'm very familiar with Jennifer Hale (Bastila Shan from KotOr, Commander Shepard from Mass Effect) and Laura Bailey (Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist, Serana from Skyrim). Prolific ladies.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Thank you! Sweet and helpful as always. ^^

I love the detail of her hair. And I could just swim in those eyes. <3
    Always Glad to Be Helpful and Indeed I love this Artwork with her Eyes and Look are Very Anime Style and I Love seeing more Scarlet Witch Anime Stlye Always Being Created!

I hope in any Future Projects with Marvel and Anime Shows Wanda is indeed in it, I Need and Want to see Scarlet Witch in an Anime!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Let's hope new talents can voice her in future animation shows featuring her.
    They're all great.

I'm very familiar with Jennifer Hale (Bastila Shan from KotOr, Commander Shepard from Mass Effect) and Laura Bailey (Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist, Serana from Skyrim). Prolific ladies.
    To My Amazing Surprise a Few Months Back, I never Realized the Voice of Scarlet Witch in Wolverine and the X-Men By Kate Higgins was also the voice for the Viz Dub of Sailor Mercury!

Scarlet Witch and the Sailor Moon Franchise are some of My Top Favorite Pop Culture characters Ever, So You Can Imagine My Hype Realizing a Voice Actress did Both Scarlet Witch and Sailor Mercury!!

It's great meeting you. I've enjoyed reading your posts. There's a lot of personality, with a sprinkling of self-deprication. lol

Yes, here's hoping Wanda keeps control of herself in the realm of magic.
    Pleasure to meet you too. You been reading my posts on the Doctor Strange thread? I've been hanging out there to learn more about magic. A lot of it I don't understand. But I'm boning up in anticipation for the Multiverse of Madness. Yes, I got a weird personality. My feelings towards the end of WandaVision ABSOLUTELY deviate from the majority of posters on this thread. Painfully, I think Falcon and the Winter Soldier is doing a WAY better job of having Bucky deal with his dark past and I like the therapy sessions he's having because of it. I also like the fact that he's TRYING to make amends for his past contemptible actions. That's why you NEVER hear arguments on the other message boards and forums I lurk on about whether he should face justice and/or punishment or not. I know he's gotten a pardon, but I still like how he's definitely coming face-to-face with consequences over what he did. And because he's upset about what happened, audiences are largely sympathetic to him. Wanda never got a pardon and/or therapy before WandaVision, and that led her to do some shitty things which I REALLY don't like:

https://screenrant.com/bucky-phase-4...ry-ptsd-worse/

Extraordinary Member

I mean, she had a sudden outburst that no one can anticipate.
    It's bad that they never let her directly compensate for that within the show(it also doesn't help they have Monica say that line and show how painful the residents are. It almost feels like they want this to be super serious but also not?)
    Anyway there is not much point obssessing over this, as long as they nail her in MoM and slap people shouting Wanda is a villain on the face, I will be good, if not, exiting the fandom is always an option. Things are getting tiring. MCU is like one of the few sources that gave me some hope really.
    I would probably give WV more doubt if Wanda is actually well off in comics or something, but if that's the case, I seriously doubt her show would even want to touch any HOM element and went for something more straight forward with her.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-24-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Ultimate Member

It's bad that they never let her directly compensate for that within the show(it also doesn't help they have Monica say that line and show how painful the residents are. It almost feels like they want this to be super serious but also not?)
    Anyway there is not much point obssessing over this, as long as they nail her in MoM and slap people shouting Wanda is a villain on the face, I will be good, if not, exiting the fandom is always an option. Things are getting tiring. MCU is like one of the few sources that gave me some hope really.
    I would probably give WV more doubt if Wanda is actually well off in comics or something, but if that's the case, I seriously doubt her show would even want to touch any HOM element and went for something more straight forward with her.
    I agree. They should minimize any negative HoM aspects in the MCU

To My Amazing Surprise a Few Months Back, I never Realized the Voice of Scarlet Witch in Wolverine and the X-Men By Kate Higgins was also the voice for the Viz Dub of Sailor Mercury!

Scarlet Witch and the Sailor Moon Franchise are some of My Top Favorite Pop Culture characters Ever, So You Can Imagine My Hype Realizing a Voice Actress did Both Scarlet Witch and Sailor Mercury!!

Again. Wanda needs a Magical Girl sequence

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I agree. They should minimize any negative HoM aspects in the MCU
    I am certain the Showrunners already said they took elements from
    HoM for WandaVision, honestly when you think of the plot it feels Heavy into that story already so I think the MCU is DONE with HoM by all accounts at this point.

HoM was already part of WandaVision so I am pretty certain Our Wanda in the MCU is cleared on that.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Again. Wanda needs a Magical Girl sequence
    Agreed Fully, I think to that we got a short of one when Wanda became The Scarlet Witch in Episode 9 when she used Chaos Magic to truly change her outfit and look, so she kind of had a simpler one in that regard LOL.

I hope for a more intriguing one down the road or in other mediums.