Page 227 of 774 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda has come across all of those three. And several more. She's had a lot of close personal relationships that modern comics has forgotten. She even took on her own magical apprentice.
    Indeed, I think the ideal of the WandaVerse and the expand of Wanda's world will be further explored form here on out. Again this was just the Warm-Up giving the 1st basics of Wanda's world and the people that matter most to her to shape for the view who she is and who she cares for and how they shape her and how she shapes them. Vision, The Twins and even what Pietro means to her and the ideals of Family and close friends.

NOW Wanda can Go Further in her story from here doing her own short of solo comic in MCU style, but this is more likely now we can hope with how Successful and well received the story and Wanda was recieved by the world.

So othe elements like Chthon, Bova, Natalya Maximoff, Wundagore Mountain, The High Evolutionary and MORE can not be explored and should be taken time for to flesh out the WandaVerse & Wanda Herself!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Speaking of which, I was a little disappointed that they didn't talk about girls' names for their kids should they have daughters instead.
    I know it's probably because MCU Wanda is not a pagan and thus the name "Diana" would come out of nowhere and potentially remind people of Wonder Woman or something. And Wanda's daughters from AUs are like really obscure, like who remembers Kya?
    They would probably have named one of them Vivian

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, Vivian would be a popular pick if they actually did a scene like that.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    To My Amazing Surprise a Few Months Back, I never Realized the Voice of Scarlet Witch in Wolverine and the X-Men By Kate Higgins was also the voice for the Viz Dub of Sailor Mercury!

Scarlet Witch and the Sailor Moon Franchise are some of My Top Favorite Pop Culture characters Ever, So You Can Imagine My Hype Realizing a Voice Actress did Both Scarlet Witch and Sailor Mercury!!

What a fun piece of trivia! I used to watch Sailor Moon sometimes on Cartoon Network. About 80 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Pleasure to meet you too. You been reading my posts on the Doctor Strange thread? I've been hanging out there to learn more about magic. A lot of it I don't understand. But I'm boning up in anticipation for the Multiverse of Madness. Yes, I got a weird personality. My feelings towards the end of WandaVision ABSOLUTELY deviate from the majority of posters on this thread. Painfully, I think Falcon and the Winter Soldier is doing a WAY better job of having Bucky deal with his dark past and I like the therapy sessions he's having because of it. I also like the fact that he's TRYING to make amends for his past contemptible actions. That's why you NEVER hear arguments on the other message boards and forums I lurk on about whether he should face justice and/or punishment or not. I know he's gotten a pardon, but I still like how he's definitely coming face-to-face with consequences over what he did. And because he's upset about what happened, audiences are largely sympathetic to him. Wanda never got a pardon and/or therapy before WandaVision, and that led her to do some shitty things which I REALLY don't like:

https://screenrant.com/bucky-phase-4...ry-ptsd-worse/
    I haven't checked out other character threads much. I sorta made my little nest here, and the outside world is scary.

Thanks for the link. ~reads article~

Mm. It is true that Wanda was left to fend for herself, in regards to her mental health.

It reminds me of her cut lines of "nobody cares about the synthezoid". She and Vision were outsiders.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Much like a LOT of others, WandaVision has inspired me SO MUCH, so I wanted to pay homage to it in this episode. Since Wanda harkens back to her love of old sitcoms, I thought it would be fun to turn her into an Edwardian silent film actress, like the ones you see in George Melies' films!

Leaked some old concept arts for some Marvel movies/series

We can see an early design for Wanda in MoM which looks like her infinity war hair and costume (where's the tiara?) Also it looks like Clea it's there as well as America Chavez

By @MCU_Direct
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-25-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Ultimate Member

Was this an official leak?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean he is an actor playing a one-off character, Hayward simply doesn't matter, he served his purpose and I thank him for that.
    Yeah, I thank him too. But it was a thankless role for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    We don't know yet how they will approach Wanda's recovery from this because it has not been shown yet. Bucky has only just started to get therapy. After all this time not being programmed anymore. Give Marvel time to complete their story about Wanda yet.
    Oh yeah, I know Disney needs more time to tell Wanda's story in the MCU. But I think it will take more than the Multiverse of Madness to finish up what was started in WandaVision. To me, I kinda DON'T wanna have Wanda's problems interfere too much with Stephen's story. Him and his supporting characters have a lot on their plates already, and I think Wanda's sons should be the only connection between him and her. In order for Wanda to address more fully what happened in WandaVision, I think she sort of needs another series. But I kinda don't see that happening because it seems like everybody and their little brother is getting something on Disney Plus. She already had her five hours and will get quite a bit of screen time in Strange 2. Maybe it's best if they just drop the whole Westview thing, but Agatha is STILL there probably hanging out with Dottie so I can see them revisiting that town later. I think Wanda is a "movie" person now. It's just too expensive for her to be in shows because her powers are really EXPENSIVE to portray (if they go the full reality warping route and ditch the laser beams she uses). I think Vision is more likely to stay in TV land though and hang out with Rhodey and folks in Iron Man's world. Maybe Bucky could recommend his therapist to Wanda later on provided he survives his own show.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    What a fun piece of trivia! I used to watch Sailor Moon sometimes on Cartoon Network. About 80 years ago

I haven't checked out other character threads much. I sorta made my little nest here, and the outside world is scary.

Thanks for the link. ~reads article~

Mm. It is true that Wanda was left to fend for herself, in regards to her mental health.

It reminds me of her cut lines of "nobody cares about the synthezoid". She and Vision were outsiders.
    Yeah it is scary. But the Strange thread is nice. I'm learning a LOT about magic there. I have some questions and the posters on that thread are very generous and patient enough to explain things to me. I'm more into science fiction and crime (like most comic book readers), so I've got a LOT to learn. I think Wanda will get some help down the line. And I sort of like Wanda and Vision being outsiders. Makes them stand out. I do think it's funny that these Wanda threads have sort of gotten out of hand. I remember CLEARLY last year I was talking about Nick Fury and War Machine of all people on last year's Scarlet Witch thread with leokearon and lamenting that they never got a chance to have their own series to take part in. Boy did I speak too soon. I'm so happy Jackson and Cheadle are gonna get theirs. I did mention that I THOUGHT that they might happen when pretty much nobody else did. That's why Kahlil Gibran should have changed the title of his famous book, the Prophet, to Albert1981!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-25-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Lightbulb

Yeah it is scary. But the Strange thread is nice. I'm learning a LOT about magic there. I have some questions and the posters on that thread are very generous and patient enough to explain things to me. I'm more into science fiction and crime (like most comic book readers), so I've got a LOT to learn. I think Wanda will get some help down the line. And I sort of like Wanda and Vision being outsiders. Makes them stand out. I do think it's funny that these Wanda threads have sort of gotten out of hand. I remember CLEARLY last year I was talking about Nick Fury and War Machine of all people on last year's Scarlet Witch thread with leokearon and lamenting that they never got a chance to have their own series to take part in. Boy did I speak to soon. I'm so happy Jackson and Cheadle are gonna get theirs. I did mention that I THOUGHT that they might happen when pretty nobody else did. That's why Kahlil Gibran should have changed the title of his famous book, the Prophet, to Albert1981!
    I am hoping we on the Wanda Threads are still being helpful to you and others as well for your learning as well?!

I will later today as long as I don’t have computer problems my X-Men #4 1963 breakdown of Wanda’s debut tonight, so that should start of nice in-depth history and learning conversations on Wanda in her debut days!

It Maybe Classics but their is still allot of good videos to post I know of too and if you have see already or new to them it is good to re-show them for learning and spreading info on Wanda, History and Magic! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I will later today as long as I don’t have computer problems my X-Men #4 1963 breakdown of Wanda’s debut tonight, so that should start of nice in-depth history and learning conversations on Wanda in her debut days!

It Maybe Classics but their is still allot of good videos to post I know of too and if you have see already or new to them it is good to re-show them for learning and spreading info on Wanda, History and Magic! :-)

I look forward to your thoughts, CJ!

Also in adding anything I might to make it complete.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 03-25-2021 at 08:16 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Nah, it's okay if folks here think my opinions are horseshit. Coincidentally, my brother feels the same way about my opinions regarding non-superhero things too. Horseshit. He told me so today actually. But we still get along. Science fiction has a LOT of problems too when it comes to creating **** out of thin air to solve plot problems. And yeah people in Star Trek dying of diseases and stab wounds sounds lame with the immense scientific advancements made in their shows and movies. But I KNOW Roddenberry definitely TRIED to make the science in Star Trek as REALISTIC as possible. I KNOW Asimov used REAL science in his books. I respect the fact that Marvel hired scientific consultants to make sure the science used in their movies and shows is somewhat PLAUSIBLE. With magic, it's like the Wild Wild West of storytelling. Or at least that's the widely held perception amongst many people, myself included. Now if Marvel and/or DC comes out with some clearly defined RULES when it comes to magic, I would be very pleased indeed. That last Wonder Woman movie had too much making stuff up as they went along and people absolutely saw through that. I sort of like a semblance of logic and common sense in the fiction that I read and watch, so I'm hoping Marvel nails down some magical regulations in the Multiverse of Madness. By the way, you must have been real happy to see people speaking German in Falcon and the Winter Soldier! Since the show partly took place in Switzerland, I was wondering WHICH language they were gonna use there. German, French or Italian. I figured German because I believe the majority of Switzerland's inhabitants are German-speakers!
    You might wanna try more self-esteem with regards to your own comments. Only that I and many others disagree with almost everything you write, doesn’t mean your opinions are inherently bad. Naturally, I consider my opinions superior to everyone else’s

For the record, I am basically a Star Trek – Fan. It’s just, it comes and goes in waves over the years. I had stopped watching “Star Trek: Discovery” directly after Michelle Yeoh left the show, for a Star Trek spin-off series that probably will never be made. I am excited to see her in Marvel’s Shang-Chi.

If you wanna see something with some clearly defined rules when it comes to magic, I would recommend you Madoka Magica. There are numerous other reasons why would I recommend it, but that’s one.

Oh, I would have been, if I would be watching “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” *lol*. I timed it so that I have to pay only two months fees during WandaVision and then unsubscribe a few days after it ends. I intend to subscribe again when “Loki” comes out, and then binge-watch FatWS. Nothing of the story of FatWS seems to be particularly interesting to me. I wanna watch it eventually, but it’s not running away. *Loki* has time-travel. That’s already a win.