Page 228 of 774 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Oh yeah, I know Disney needs more time to tell Wanda's story in the MCU. But I think it will take more than the Multiverse of Madness to finish up what was started in WandaVision. To me, I kinda DON'T wanna have Wanda's problems interfere too much with Stephen's story. Him and his supporting characters have a lot on their plates already, and I think Wanda's sons should be the only connection between him and her. In order for Wanda to address more fully what happened in WandaVision, I think she sort of needs another series. But I kinda don't see that happening because it seems like everybody and their little brother is getting something on Disney Plus. She already had her five hours and will get quite a bit of screen time in Strange 2. Maybe it's best if they just drop the whole Westview thing, but Agatha is STILL there probably hanging out with Dottie so I can see them revisiting that town later. I think Wanda is a "movie" person now. It's just too expensive for her to be in shows because her powers are really EXPENSIVE to portray (if they go the full reality warping route and ditch the laser beams she uses). I think Vision is more likely to stay in TV land though and hang out with Rhodey and folks in Iron Man's world. Maybe Bucky could recommend his therapist to Wanda later on provided he survives his own show.
    I think they have more than ITMoM planned for Wanda or they wouldn't say that WandaVision was just the beginning. It doesn't have to be her taking over that movie (which I don't want either). It cioud easily be something else. There was a time where we though Endgame might be the last we see of her. And then they announced WandaVision and ITMoM.

Regardless, they say her story is at the beginning. So I'm gonna wait for it to be all done first.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I look forward to your thoughts, CJ!

Also in adding anything I might to make it complete.
    Thanks , Looking greatly forward to your view as well as many others too, I would have had it up last night but my computer internet went down and all my files in on my computer. Could not do it either on my IPAD or IPHONE cause all the info was not their and it is harder, Like I am doing for my iPhone right now, to type and post messages.

Indeed, I want this to be not review but a good general ability to learn and break down Wandas appearances and each and every issue we discuss. I hope to do her justice and help fans not able to go back
    and read all these books and trust me these older books are REALLY Wordy in dialogue, to help them learn, appreciate and gain more wisdom fuel Love for Wanda!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks , Looking greatly forward to your view as well as many others too, I would have had it up last night but my computer internet went down and all my files in on my computer. Could not do it either on my IPAD or IPHONE cause all the info was not their and it is harder, Like I am doing for my iPhone right now, to type and post messages.

Indeed, I want this to be not review but a good general ability to learn and break down Wandas appearances and each and every issue we discuss. I hope to do her justice and help fans not able to go back
    and read all these books and trust me these older books are REALLY Wordy in dialogue, to help them learn, appreciate and gain more wisdom fuel Love for Wanda!
    Thank you.

I am sure your notes will be great! I am going by memory.

Yes, I believe it will help fans who cannot go back, and quite "FRANKly" those who do not want to also, lol.

It will give insight to the character, past, even power evolution. I do not know, maybe it is just me, but I find it all so fascinating! Also, while most of this may be present in someone's online character review, not all of the details we will present will be mentioned.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Thanks , Indeed, I want this to be not review but a good general ability to learn and break down Wandas appearances and each and every issue we discuss. I hope to do her justice and help fans not able to go back
    That's why I struggle with some old comics. They didn't need to explain every single thing to me.

Two different Scarlet Witch tiaras for sale, as well and Jean Grey:
    https://shopmadmasks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Two different Scarlet Witch tiaras for sale, as well and Jean Grey:
    https://shopmadmasks.com/
    Thanks but I'd never click an unfamiliar link.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Just trying to see what alternate children Wanda has had and I have managed to find three. There are Daiea and her younger sister Kya from The Reigning Universe and Talia better known as Nocturne from the Exiles

Extraordinary Member

Always have a soft spot for Kya.

I mean she is like the only kid who "properly" inherit her mother's legacy and wear the same costume.
    Also Jurgens' run had Wanda and Thor having nice interactions in earlier issues so Kya's interactions with Magni felt pretty touchy if that makes any sense.
    Yeah, she died but her rebellion was almost a success, also she gave no **** about death and proceed to be on Agatha mode and guide Magni to retrieve Mjonir.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Always have a soft spot for Kya.

I mean she is like the only kid who "properly" inherit her mother's legacy and wear the same costume.
    Also Jurgens' run had Wanda and Thor having nice interactions in earlier issues so Kya's interactions with Magni felt pretty touchy if that makes any sense.
    Yeah, she died but her rebellion was almost a success, also she gave no **** about death and proceed to be on Agatha mode and guide Magni to retrieve Mjonir.
    I always had a bit of a soft spot for Talia, given Kurt is my favourite X-Man. It was a shame we never really see any interaction with her mum. Kya was pretty cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Rather ironically some would say the X-Men are still trying to copy those beats, yet there were more stories during his era than just "we hate mutantz!!"
    Exactly! They were also more integrated in the Marvel U as a whole.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Exactly! They were also more integrated in the Marvel U as a whole.
    You think they're evolution has gone in reverse in some ways?

I am hoping we on the Wanda Threads are still being helpful to you and others as well for your learning as well?!

I will later today as long as I don’t have computer problems my X-Men #4 1963 breakdown of Wanda’s debut tonight, so that should start of nice in-depth history and learning conversations on Wanda in her debut days!

It Maybe Classics but their is still allot of good videos to post I know of too and if you have see already or new to them it is good to re-show them for learning and spreading info on Wanda, History and Magic! :-)

Oh, I thought that went without saying! This thread is THE place to be if you want to learn and understand Wanda. There's no question about that. But not only that, you can learn about plenty of other interesting things here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    You might wanna try more self-esteem with regards to your own comments. Only that I and many others disagree with almost everything you write, doesn’t mean your opinions are inherently bad. Naturally, I consider my opinions superior to everyone else’s

For the record, I am basically a Star Trek – Fan. It’s just, it comes and goes in waves over the years. I had stopped watching “Star Trek: Discovery” directly after Michelle Yeoh left the show, for a Star Trek spin-off series that probably will never be made. I am excited to see her in Marvel’s Shang-Chi.

If you wanna see something with some clearly defined rules when it comes to magic, I would recommend you Madoka Magica. There are numerous other reasons why would I recommend it, but that’s one.

Oh, I would have been, if I would be watching “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” *lol*. I timed it so that I have to pay only two months fees during WandaVision and then unsubscribe a few days after it ends. I intend to subscribe again when “Loki” comes out, and then binge-watch FatWS. Nothing of the story of FatWS seems to be particularly interesting to me. I wanna watch it eventually, but it’s not running away. *Loki* has time-travel. That’s already a win.
    Thanks for the pick me up. I'm just being melodramatic. I got plenty of swagger when it comes to arguing...Especially when I'm RIGHT. Which is pretty often. I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan. Even more so than a Marvel/DC fan. I grew up with those Star Trek shows. It definitely shaped even some of my personal values. Especially when it comes to storytelling. Because Trek stories were never superficial and simplistic to me. The stuff about morality and ethics intrigued my interest. I don't think most posters here (I'm generalizing of course) really care about that kind of thing. And that's okay. The superhero genre usually doesn't dive into those subjects. But when the MCU introduces these ideas into their movies and shows, I think it's reasonable for audience members to expect them to follow through on these storylines instead of just dropping them for convenient endings. I don't accept that AT ALL. I guess that kind of makes me an ******* though. FatWS is more interesting to me than I thought it would be. Because it's not about Sam's or Bucky's morality. It's US governments' ethics that are in question here. In the message boards and forums I frequent, having the Avengers be in and as an extension of the American military antagonizes a lot of viewers...Including PLENTY of AMERICANS too! Lots of them want this show to explore some of the "evil" side of US policy, but to me, I seriously doubt that will happen for reasons I stated elsewhere. My views on the military and law enforcement are nuanced. They do a lot of good and are mostly well-meaning, but sometimes their behavior is reprehensible. There was a lot of jingoism in the opening of Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which I was totally fine with actually. But I can definitely see why audience members would be angered by Disney unquestionably depicting a black op incursion into a foreign country as a heroic moment, with a plucky US soldier tagging along. One comment I read felt that it "was sick and tracks too closely to the real world where it is vile." I would like to see if Marvel Studios continues to cheerlead the military as this series progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think they have more than ITMoM planned for Wanda or they wouldn't say that WandaVision was just the beginning. It doesn't have to be her taking over that movie (which I don't want either). It cioud easily be something else. There was a time where we though Endgame might be the last we see of her. And then they announced WandaVision and ITMoM.

Regardless, they say her story is at the beginning. So I'm gonna wait for it to be all done first.
    I'd like Wanda's role in DS2 to be like Natasha's role in Cap:WS, a 2nd lead or co or supporting actor.

A very strong co-lead/actor.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'd like Wanda's role in DS2 to be like Natasha's role in Cap:WS, a 2nd lead or co or supporting actor.

A very strong co-lead/actor.
    I feel it'll be similar to that.