Page 230 of 774 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Also in interviews for weeks now Lizzie is consistently with black hair, all during the time she is shooting MoM, which makes me believe that's what she's going for.
    Even thought i want Wanda to have dark hair, lizzie having brown hair now doesn't mean Wanda will have it, she's been wearing wigs for Wanda since civil war I don't think they will sudenly let her wear her natural hair especially now that she has bangs

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Ugh, that would be a regression compared to what she had in WandaVision. It's either really old or fake. Anyone here remember the fake Mephisto game or toy during WandaVision? Recently it has been said that Doctor Strange's costume will be more comic-accurate, and that's definitely not. I don't remember what the source was, but I think it was an official one. Also in interviews for weeks now Lizzie is consistently with black hair, all during the time she is shooting MoM, which makes me believe that's what she's going for.

If this was a real concept from earlier, I wonder who the character next to Wanda is. Looks to me like Wong, with more prominent beard and hair.
    I personally don't recall Scarlet Witch ever having black hair

I'm curious what was everyone first comic with Wanda in it? Mine was Marvel Zombies of all things and my first 616 Wanda comic was AVX

One year from today is the release day of Doctor Strange Multiverse Of Maddness

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I'm curious what was everyone first comic with Wanda in it? Mine was Marvel Zombies of all things and my first 616 Wanda comic was AVX
    Mine was AvX

Extraordinary Member

I'm curious what was everyone first comic with Wanda in it?
    I think it was Avengers #83. I really liked Amora the Enchantress from a Thor comic I read, and was looking for some of her older appearances, and came across the famous issue where she disguises herself as Valkyrie and brainwashes the female Avengers into becoming the Lady Liberators. Then, as Amora reveals herself and prepares to kill everyone, Wanda reveals that she snapped out of Amora's spell and zaps her into oblivion.

And while I still like Amora, from that moment on I'm afraid she was never my very favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I personally don't recall Scarlet Witch ever having black hair
    Yes, she did. For years. But again, this would be going back to a point that you do not find interesting......
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I think it was Avengers #83. I really liked Amora the Enchantress from a Thor comic I read, and was looking for some of her older appearances, and came across the famous issue where she disguises herself as Valkyrie and brainwashes the female Avengers into becoming the Lady Liberators. Then, as Amora reveals herself and prepares to kill everyone, Wanda reveals that she snapped out of Amora's spell and zaps her into oblivion.

And while I still like Amora, from that moment on I'm afraid she was never my very favorite.

Killer comic! Great Heroines, great artwork and lots of fighting, lol.

Wanda vs Enchantress, which I always loved! Although very short for a fight, we do get Wanda's rare (and first) "Hex Sphere" that really was a sphere.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, she did. For years. But again, this would be going back to a point that you do not find interesting......
    Was that during the Silver Age? I recall her having brown hair then but I could be wrong

WandaVision as cartoons

By @RianaMckeith
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-25-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Ultimate Member

I assume if they had a 90s episode this would have a Simpsons reference. Or an X-Men TAS one!

My first issue with Wanda in it

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Was that during the Silver Age? I recall her having brown hair then but I could be wrong
    No. Wanda started out with Black curly hair.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No. Wanda started out with Black curly hair.
    I'm misremembering it then. I'll go back and check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    My first issue with Wanda in it

it's that Starfox above Wanda? It's like Marvel never used him again

Ins't he thanos brother or something