Page 233 of 774 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I'm curious what was everyone first comic with Wanda in it? Mine was Marvel Zombies of all things and my first 616 Wanda comic was AVX

I started reading with Busiek's run. Then went back and read all of Avengers, which took me about 5 years to do. I don't have a screen shot of the books, but they are somewhere in my house.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Even thought i want Wanda to have dark hair, lizzie having brown hair now doesn't mean Wanda will have it, she's been wearing wigs for Wanda since civil war I don't think they will sudenly let her wear her natural hair especially now that she has bangs
    It could still be relevant to keep the wig looking good. Because then you won't see roots of her natural hair coming through parts of the wig.

New Scarlet Witch
    Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

More pics here https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...tibles-300485#
    This is a cool statue, but it doesn't really look like Wanda.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

New Scarlet Witch
    Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

More pics here https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...tibles-300485#
    I Saw a video on this the other Day, It is Truly a Magnificent Statue that I Must Buy! =D

I like how the Pink Costume under the red dress has some wrinks in it to show it as truly a fitting bodysuit.

Also the flying power pose with how she has her Hands, the Power coming out of them and the Ultron Head with that Cape is Truly EPIC, I Love it!

The Face looks abit mean, but I see it as Wanda really pissed off, LOL! :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I'm curious what was everyone first comic with Wanda in it? Mine was Marvel Zombies of all things and my first 616 Wanda comic was AVX

By what I remember of that issue I enjoyed Wanda's time in it, Intersting Place to have started with Wanda with the Zombie Books!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Mine was AvX

Goodness their where many moments in AvX that Wanda Looks SO AMAZING, The Art Alone is an Epic Place to Start Loving Wanda Cruelrain!

This was the Event that was about to happen right before I got back into my Wanda Fandom, so it was pretty special to me at the time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    They aren't. Maybe someday they will be, but not now. Most of the Young Avengers fall into a similar category of characters who are used sometimes, but not consistently.
    Okay, thanks for giving me the heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I think it was Avengers #83. I really liked Amora the Enchantress from a Thor comic I read, and was looking for some of her older appearances, and came across the famous issue where she disguises herself as Valkyrie and brainwashes the female Avengers into becoming the Lady Liberators. Then, as Amora reveals herself and prepares to kill everyone, Wanda reveals that she snapped out of Amora's spell and zaps her into oblivion.

And while I still like Amora, from that moment on I'm afraid she was never my very favorite.

LOL, I Alwasy LOVED how Wanda Talked Back in the Last Panel their, you don't push her to much or she will give it right back to you, Love her giving what is for Back and Nice starting point Gurkle!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'd say the family popularity quite obviously goes Wanda>Vision>Billy>Tommy>Viv. Viv might be ahead of Tommy in comics-only.
    Thank you for sharing that simple equation which somebody like me can easily follow. Makes sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I started reading with Busiek's run. Then went back and read all of Avengers, which took me about 5 years to do. I don't have a screen shot of the books, but they are somewhere in my house.
    The Busiek Run is likely one of if not the Best Place to Start to Like Wanda, she was So Epic in the comics I read from that Run and the Art by Perez is still my alltime favorite of her GenericUsername!

My Goodness This is SO Beautiful, the Usage of Reds in this is Truly what helps it stick out!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Thank you for sharing that simple equation which somebody like me can easily follow. Makes sense too.
    Lol I'm not sure if you're being genuine or ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Oh, I thought that went without saying! This thread is THE place to be if you want to learn and understand Wanda. There's no question about that. But not only that, you can learn about plenty of other interesting things here too.
    Glad to hear that Albert1981, I was pretty certain that was your view to, but you Know My I Always Like to just Make Sure we are Helping and Friends and Welcoming even when we Debate to All Wanda Fans to learn to Love and Enjoy her and other topics around her more!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol I'm not sure if you're being genuine or ironic.
    Genuine. It definitely describes the bizarre WandaVision family's "popularity hierarchy" really well.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Busiek Run is likely one of if not the Best Place to Start to Like Wanda, she was So Epic in the comics I read from that Run and the Art by Perez is still my alltime favorite of her GenericUsername!
    I loved that they made her deputy leader of the Avengers. It was so cool!