Page 24 of 774 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Wait, what??? (at 3:34)

Apparently Grace Randolph again thinks she knows something no one else does.
    Of course I hope its true.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

WOW I Really Hope that news for Wanda at 3:34 is True!

I am up greatly for Fiege’s Star Wars, I have been getting into Star Wars Allot more the past year so all this Star Wars news makes the next decade sound really exciting!

I have to watch Rick and Morty if Loki is based like it, but also Rick and Morty is an interesting and exciting show by what I have seen so far.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I'm okay with the tragic stuff. Just don't make it too heavy. This is Disney after all!
    I don't think it will be. But it being Disney doesn't mean anything. They own Pixar who are the kings of emotional manipulation. Disney isn't just happy entertainment.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

Grace is usually full of it. She got into a Twitter fight with the director of BoP because she insisted she was right about something and the director corrected her.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I think the fanboys who hated on Schaeffer had nothing to worry about. They were just upset that they thought her writing staff would mock the values and beliefs of 20th century American society with their "radical feminist" views. But it appears they're just lovingly paying tribute to that era through honoring the sitcoms of that time. There was no need to get so upset about that in my opinion.
    They weren't fanboys. They were crap stirrers.

Brett White
    @brettwhite
    "WandaVision" isn't just fun. It's the most accurate depiction of the relation pop culture has with mental health that I've ever seen. It is like they put my own mental state and made it a Marvel show. I found it profound. And I guess if *you* don't find it profound, I'm stupid!

https://twitter.com/brettwhite/statu...45269595860993

I trust White analisys over the first 3 episodes

Honestly unless the acting is bad (which i doubt with Lizzy and Paul) the only thing i can see people critizing is the lack of action in the first episodes but let's not forget that all the WandaVision trailers and spots never promised action and only showed sitcom scenes so far, even thought it's supposed to be a "epic Marvel" at the end

The first episodes while being sitcoms will have some funny, crepy, mysterius and suspense moments from what i saw in all the reviews so far

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Honestly unless the acting is bad (which i doubt with Lizzy and Paul) the only thing i can see people critizing is the lack of action in the first episodes but let's not forget that all the WandaVision trailers and spots never promised action and only showed sitcom scenes so far, even thought it's supposed to be a "epic Marvel" at the end

The first episodes while being sitcoms will have some funny, crepy, mysterius and suspense moments from what i saw in all the reviews so far
    I like when hows start a crescendo. it let the caarcters have their own moments before the action

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They weren't fanboys. They were crap stirrers.
    Just insecure men. Wanda was never from a traditional family or had a one. People loe to create problems

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW I Really Hope that news for Wanda at 3:34 is True!

I am up greatly for Fiege’s Star Wars, I have been getting into Star Wars Allot more the past year so all this Star Wars news makes the next decade sound really exciting!

I have to watch Rick and Morty if Loki is based like it, but also Rick and Morty is an interesting and exciting show by what I have seen so far.
    I hope that does happen for Wanda. It looks more like she is not only going to stay a hero, but go on to help other heroes, like Strange. Nice.

Rick and Morty can get pretty dark and irreverent from a nihilist point of view, and clearly made under the influence of a lot of intoxicants. I love it.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 01-10-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Just insecure men. Wanda was never from a traditional family or had a one. People loe to create problems
    Agreed, a lot of the problems Wanda dealt with after her marriage to Vision is because bigots couldn't deal with her relationship being non-traditional.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Grace is usually full of it. She got into a Twitter fight with the director of BoP because she insisted she was right about something and the director corrected her.
    Oh, yeah, that about Grace's claim of certain drawings of certain... body parts LOL

Another Interview

Whats going on there? It seems she and Bettany currently have the same mono-grey background, yet last I heard was she is in London and he is in New York

new mini-Trailer: