Page 243 of 774 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I finally finished WandaVision.
    Loved it.
    Looking forward to what’s next.
    Welcome to the thread and Glad You Loved the Series Lee Stone and Looking forward to Wanda's Future for what is Next for her, Means Allot, Thanks!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Goodness that level of Detail on the Hair and what looks like nicely done coloring on the style is Nicely Done, Very Lovely Potrait!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    ??
    Creative, but they all give to much info away about plot sadly so while espcially the Fresh Prince was catchy, they could not work cause of massive spoilers to them. Also abit to dark, leaving out vitals of the depth of the stuggles of the story Wanda was going threw.

But it is just a fun project, should enjoyed for what it is, I still like seeing fans being creative.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 03-27-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post

More tasty Wanda. They start with a skull and apply layers. neat!
    More of this kind of LOVE I Love Seeing for Our Wanda, Indeed it Warms my heart they are making sweets bases on her, when I was a kid a character they made into a cake was always one of the coolest and highest honors a character could have!

When you put SO Much skill into love like this it means allot!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This comment right here

"and can we talk about how #WandaVision was loved and enjoyed by MCU fans, non-marvel fans, comic book nerds, general public, twitter and facebook folks, social media personalities and Hollywood celebrities and actors? INSANE. "

I would REALLY Like to know who wrote that comment because it might ONE be the most Imporatant comment we here in the Wanda Fandom could have ever heard.

We Need to Step back for a moment and realize all to this.......No matter how far our Dicussion may go or wondering if the show did all right or left correctly for our Wanda, that is ok cause it is the essence of what CBR is and should be.

However we still need to take a step back....All of Us.....And Realized just how much WandaVision has changed the game maybe forever of the MCU and of her Character as a whole!

How Many Show or Movies can you think of that have had THAT kind of Response, Espically on the Internet and Social media?! Platforms normally hotty contested in debate and disagreement most of the time, Yet this 1 show even while still having debate at times, still manger to Unify Fanbase, Gernal Audiences and Even Major Personalities as well as Generations both Young and Old in Familes, Young for the MCU Watching with their parents and GrandParents that got to watch a homage to the shows they grew up on, it managed to unify a world into LOVE!

Love for a Woman not to Long ago that many of them barely knew, Yet NOW they Know and Now they are Invested to see where she goes next.

That Lady is Name Wanda Maximoff!

Wanda is still the talk of the town, leaving an Impact like we have never seen in many TV programings only on rare moments.

This is Truly a Mircale of Mircales that we are witnessing here, but one we also should not have been Suprised by.

We all New Miss Olsen could do it and we all knew the team and fellow actors in the show could do it, but still they went even Beyond that!

But Most Importantly, WE KNEW who the Character THE WORLD was witnessing be Presented Right Infront of Us was the lady we have stuck by threw Thick~N~Thin No Matter What and we knew to the best of each of our ablities to best know who see really was to each and everyone one of us!

This is Wanda Maximoff that has Achieve this Love, a Love by the world scarcely seen Ever and by the Internet and Fanbases all around no less!

It has Brought New Fans to Us like Darth WandaVision to Us and it has brought the world to Love and support for a lady named Wanda.

I think we should step back.......take a moment to ponder all of this..........and realized what this all means for each of our Hearts toward Wanda Maximoff and take Joy in the New World we live in now! :-)

Please Do So My Friends, Long Live Wanda Maximoff! =)

The word 'Witch' will always pack baggage. It has for centuries. From my own cosmology, 'witches' have always been the wise women, the healers, the Ones who Know.
    So while it is nice, grand even, to see the word being reclaimed in a more positive way, the struggle will go on.
    'Witch' is a pejorative, used mainly to beat down women. Very recently, my state's GOP spokesperson publicly called our female Governor, Attorney General (AG), and Secretary of State, "the three Witches" and also went on to say they should be assassinated, or a strong implied statement. He since has walked back his words, but this is the nature of semantics and neuro-linguistics; how people's feelings or thoughts can be manipulated by speech.

The struggle for Women, and Witches, male and female, will go on.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    The word 'Witch' will always pack baggage. It has for centuries. From my own cosmology, 'witches' have always been the wise women, the healers, the Ones who Know.
    So while it is nice, grand even, to see the word being reclaimed in a more positive way, the struggle will go on.
    'Witch' is a pejorative, used mainly to beat down women. Very recently, my state's GOP spokesperson publicly called our female Governor, Attorney General (AG), and Secretary of State, "the three Witches" and also went on to say they should be assassinated, or a strong implied statement. He since has walked back his words, but this is the nature of semantics and neuro-linguistics; how people's feelings or thoughts can be manipulated by speech.

He outright said that?

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I am still finding new reaction Videos, some are even just starting these days (better late than never, Huh?). Now this a completed one, and it’s a weird one for me. This Fan represents everything I despise: Wanting Wanda to become evil, wanting Wanda to bring in the X-Men. Yet, despite none of that happening, over the course of the series to her Wanda has risen from barely her favorite female MCU character, to clearly her favorite MCU character. I think this is a good example that not all Fans who have this attitude / expectations are trolls and haters. I am posting her reaction / analysis to the first episode as a starting point (she said those things a few episodes later, though), but obviously one has to watch all of if it to see the journey of this fan.

Also I am curious how Wanda is received in Asia (last I heard China doesn’t even have Disney Plus yet). So the reaction of people who are at least from Asia might be an indicator. And I might be wrong, but seems to me she here, English is not her native language.

Edit: On second thought, I think this is just British Accent *lol*
    Last edited by Probability010; 03-28-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Everything Xander says so hastily after his accusation is true:

It is fairly big news here. Detroit and SE Michigan tend to vote Dem, the rest of the state are fairly conservative religious types, who vote Rep. https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...eo/7011870002/

He did 'take' it back. But the damage is done. Such messaging impacts these stereo types to non-critical thinkers.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Everything Xander says so hastily after his accusation is true:

I don't want to seem trolling or counter-thread, but it is important to me that there are GOOD narratives of Witches, no matter what sort; Wiccan, Pagan, Christian Witches, etc. Most of the world especially poorer developing nations still use 'Witches' as scapegoats and in African and Indonesian areas, it is quite a problem. They're just old women who are eccentric, but possibly ... own land or something someone else wants. Bad superstitious.
    We don't need politicos doing this trash. So yes - this thread is so important to convey the idea that Witches are not inherently evil.

It has not escaped my mind that somewhere in the back of all the haters, I-hate-wanda crowd, is this kernel.

It's worked for ages, all over the world.
    ~ Oberon ~

Ultimate Member

It is fairly big news here. Detroit and SE Michigan tend to vote Dem, the rest of the state are fairly conservative religious types, who vote Rep. https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...eo/7011870002/

He did 'take' it back. But the damage is done. Such messaging impacts these stereo types to non-critical thinkers.
    I doubt anyone who condones this is a critical thinker

But they vote lockstep Republican. Longtime Detroiter, born and lived 50 years, now in near suburb. My own family has mostly moved the other side of the state or a ways from Detroit (it is racism, to me).

Certain events caused religious conversions: Born again. The Religious Right strongly believes if it isn't Christian, their version the best, than it is evil.

Not Goddess, or Pagan, but only Satanic. Of course it's not critical thinking but we can see how mobs take off. I know it's trite, but Salem stuff is real.

I had 2 fires and destruction of my home and property in the early '90s when we interviewed with The Detroit News on our public work as Wiccans locally.
    Last edited by Oberon; 03-28-2021 at 08:07 AM. Reason: '90s, not '80s
    ~ Oberon ~

Ultimate Member

But they vote lockstep Republican. Longtime Detroiter, born and lived 50 years, now in near suburb. My own family has mostly moved the other side of the state or a ways from Detroit (it is racism, to me).

Certain events caused religious conversions: Born again. The Religious Right strongly believes if it isn't Christian, their version the best, than it is evil.

Not Goddess, or Pagan, but only Satanic. Of course it's not critical thinking but we can see how mobs take off. I know it's trite, but Salem stuff is real.

I had 2 fires and destruction of my home and property in the early '90s when we interviewed with The Detroit News on our public work as Wiccans locally.
    Yet most of Christianity isn't Christian itself

You and I, Mik, could have quite a conversation on these matters.
    I'm a very longtime reader and admirer of Wanda and most of the Marvel universe. It gets harder to keep up, all the time, but it seems like her last best roles recently, were in the Uncanny Avengers, gorsh I loved that.
    As time goes by, I feel my own witch-nature is a bit more along the "Humanistic Pagan" approach. That is, mostly agnostic or semi-atheist/quasi atheist. It is the 'cultural' celebration of old days and ways; equinoxes or All Hallow's Eve, etc, that are more important to me.
    Last edited by Oberon; 03-28-2021 at 08:37 AM. Reason: referring to recent appearances
    ~ Oberon ~