Page 246 of 774 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

I thought by now people would realized she's not connected to mutants in the MCU

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I thought by now people would realized she's not connected to mutants in the MCU
    Some just want to believe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Some just want to believe
    True, but IMO it's too late

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    First time I’ve drawn Wanda, thought I’d share.
    Attachment 107858
    That looks really nice!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    First time I’ve drawn Wanda, thought I’d share.
    Attachment 107858
    Very Nice Job, thanks for stopping by and sharing your skills with us Su_Whisterfield!

Really like how her cape is flowing, the hair detail and the way you showed her powers!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Even if its just a prediction for a nomination, this is surreal! Only bad thing to me is if these would be the nominees, only either Elizabeth Olsen or Anya Taylor-Joy could win.
    Just the Idea that Elizabeth Olsen Might have any edge in this is a good hope to have!

Not taking away from any of the other Actresses, what their projects are are likley just as amazing and they deserve to be on thier, but still we hope for the Best for Our Miss Olsen.

Again, Emmy Possiblities, WHO Would of known for Wanda!

If the people at Marvel Studios are smart, they will make binding contracts for more Movies with Elizabeth Olsen. If Elizabeth Olsen is smart, she demands a much higher fee per movie.

Maybe both of this has already happened.
    After the gift of the acting job Elizabeth Olsen just Gave to Marvel, Disney and Fiege, it would not suprise me at all any plans or ideas to expand on Scarlet Witch Might just have been Green Lite and hopefully pulling her more towards a more Major Leading and Postive Role in the Future of the MCU!

I have heard more about her Own Movie Now from fans then way before the show, so this has lite a fire under many's views of Wand and Elizabeth Olsen now!

The MCU has proven to be Pretty Smart to know when they have a good thing going, Elizabeth Olsen deserves a more binding contracts and allot more money! Like I heard before, she could be a leading lady of Marvel with the skills she has shown!

Wanda Leading, if Possible, it is where she SHOULD Be!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Just the Idea that Elizabeth Olsen Might have any edge in this is a good hope to have!

Not taking away from any of the other Actresses, what their projects are are likley just as amazing and they deserve to be on thier, but still we hope for the Best for Our Miss Olsen.

Again, Emmy Possiblities, WHO Would of known for Wanda!

After the gift of the acting job Elizabeth Olsen just Gave to Marvel, Disney and Fiege, it would not suprise me at all any plans or ideas to expand on Scarlet Witch Might just have been Green Lite and hopefully pulling her more towards a more Major Leading and Postive Role in the Future of the MCU!

I have heard more about her Own Movie Now from fans then way before the show, so this has lite a fire under many's views of Wand and Elizabeth Olsen now!

The MCU has proven to be Pretty Smart to know when they have a good thing going, Elizabeth Olsen deserves a more binding contracts and allot more money! Like I heard before, she could be a leading lady of Marvel with the skills she has shown!

Wanda Leading, if Possible, it is where she SHOULD Be!
    Actually, I would prefer another show to be honest. I think movies are too short for performers to stretch their legs these days. A WandaVision part deux would be cool. Olsen's best acting took place between Episodes 1 to 8 where there was very LITTLE superhero stuff happening.

Even if its just a prediction for a nomination, this is surreal! Only bad thing to me is if these would be the nominees, only either Elizabeth Olsen or Anya Taylor-Joy could win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Actually, I would prefer another show to be honest. I think movies are too short for performers to stretch their legs these days. A WandaVision part deux would be cool. Olsen's best acting took place between Episodes 1 to 8 where there was very LITTLE superhero stuff happening.
    Indeed, their has been Massive talk about that too!

While I feel a Movie would be more Iconic, TV and Shows like Anime and Mini-Series are Greatly superior in the Ablity to Tell story and growing characters. Another show with Wanda as the central character would have great impact on how much more development you can get out of her character and would work towards Miss Olsen's strenghts well!

Either or just the fact that we are talking seriously the world might be looking for more Wanda and More Scarlet Witch cause the 1st outing was so successful and connected with so many is the true Victory for Wanda, Miss Olsen and Wanda Fans!

Indeed, their has been Massive talk about that too!

While I feel a Movie would be more Iconic, TV and Shows like Anime and Mini-Series are Greatly superior in the Ablity to Tell story and growing characters. Another show with Wanda as the central character would have great impact on how much more development you can get out of her character and would work towards Miss Olsen's strenghts well!

Either or just the fact that we are talking seriously the world might be looking for more Wanda and More Scarlet Witch cause the 1st outing was so successful and connected with so many is the true Victory for Wanda, Miss Olsen and Wanda Fans!
    She did a great job. But I was surprised by how good Hahn, Peters and Bettany were too. Olsen works really well with each of them!

She did a great job. But I was surprised by how good Hahn, Peters and Bettany were too. Olsen works really well with each of them!
    Oh Goodness Yea, an Actor is not a one person show. Like they say in Wrestling you are not a solo superstar, you are always looking for a Dancing Partner in the ring to make the true magic. Same with Acting, Actors that has Great Chemstry with each other like Bettany and Olsen had with each other are gold that deserve to be admired, it is rare but in Acting it is a gift to see! Also the rest of the cast alone where Beyond top notch, bring life their roles in making intros to New Characters to a Universe is Very Hard, but they pulled it off beyond well, making fans of them too.

The Whole Crew deserves an Emmy just for Best All Around Cast with this group, Seriously!

Oh Goodness Yea, an Actor is not a one person show. Like they say in Wrestling you are not a solo superstar, you are always looking for a Dancing Partner in the ring to make the true magic. Same with Acting, Actors that has Great Chemstry with each other like Bettany and Olsen had with each other are gold that deserve to be admired, it is rare but in Acting it is a gift to see! Also the rest of the cast alone where Beyond top notch, bring life their roles in making intros to New Characters to a Universe is Very Hard, but they pulled it off beyond well, making fans of them too.

The Whole Crew deserves an Emmy just for Best All Around Cast with this group, Seriously!
    You're absolutely right. The entire cast and crew were amazing. I even loved the music for WandaVision, and I generally don't really like MCU soundtracks. My favorite episodes were 2,5, and 7. I've never seen a superhero show/movie in which one of the main protagonists actually just wants to sit on her couch in her pajamas and watch television. That was a really interesting and inspired creative choice! Love Olsen.

Ultimate Member

The acting in general was great, and really allowed the underused and new actors to shine. Even the side actors I thought were good.

You're absolutely right. The entire cast and crew were amazing. I even loved the music for WandaVision, and I generally don't really like MCU soundtracks. My favorite episodes were 2,5, and 7. I've never seen a superhero show/movie in which one of the main protagonists actually just wants to sit on her couch in her pajamas and watch television. That was a really interesting and inspired creative choice! Love Olsen.
    The acting in general was great, and really allowed the underused and new actors to shine. Even the side actors I thought were good.
    Whenever you have new actors you have the potential for great breakout performances cause they bring their game with only expectations towards the roles they play!

Also indeed Miss Olsen in PJs bring a great real world element to Wanda’s character outside of the hero adventures theme which help her connected greatly with audiences much more is executed Correctly and she did!

Also YES the soundtrack deserves an Award itself!

Cool 2.) X-Men #5 ~ (Vol.1)(1963) ~ PART 1!

That's why I struggle with some old comics. They didn't need to explain every single thing to me.
    They Are Indeed a Struggle Mik, a single comic Can Take Up to a Half an Hour I found to read on Average at times, so ideed it takes patience to get threw the early Works, but I am still Very Happy in Doing it!

Also it is Classic Roots of the Roots of our Fandoms, where it all started, some of this work is what Stan Lee himself wrote and you can tell like in his in-person interviews that he LOVED doing what he did and you gained his Feelings of the meaninf of Excelsior more and more!

So Excelsior to Our Wanda and Excelsior to Learning more about Wanda! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) X-Men #4 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451602
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451603

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.) X-Men #5 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!

In this Issue Allot of Action thanks Place on Asteroid M, the Brotherhood is Arguing about how to Deal with the X-Men and Destory them cause they are their ONLY(Guess Magneto is not worried about the FF or Avengers?!) threat to stoping his plans for world conquest and mutant Take Over!

Both Pietro and Wanda show how much they are Not Magneto or like the other Brotherhood group, they don't wish to seek out the X-Men and believe if they will just stay away from them they will leave them alone.

Wanda's Sweet and Caring Nature comes threw very well in the Panel above. But also the Fear & Terror the Twins have for Magneto himself to keep thire promise of the debt owned to him, they again are more of Future Hero Prisoners then anything close to villains

The X-Men are Tricked by Toad as being a recenty Discovered Mutant. The Brotherhood Lure the X-Men threw this plan. They Capture Angle and Wanda uses her Hex Powers in this moment to open a Man's Briefcase to spill out his clothing and trip-up The Beast from saving Angel.

The Art is Hard to see but It looks like Wanda's Whole Hand is up and arm outstrech to perform this move, but I doubt to Open a Briefcase it woudl take more then 1 Finger of Our Wanda's to do So! ;-)